Arsenal 2018/19

Mick321

The unfortunate reality for them is they just don't have many good players. And if/when they sort all the other areas out the likes of Aubameyang will probably be finished. Tough times for them, they desperately need to win the Europa to get some CL money.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They could've played all afternoon and not scored today, very predictable.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
This will be our level for the foreseeable future. Either we spend big to actually challenge the top four or we remain a rich man's revenue generation asset.

I don't think many teams in the Premier League would honestly want Xhaka, Iwobi, Mustafi or Koscielny.

DRM

This will be our level for the foreseeable future. Either we spend big to actually challenge the top four or we remain a rich man's revenue generation asset.

I don't think many teams in the Premier League would honestly want Xhaka, Iwobi, Mustafi or Koscielny.
I thought Iwobi was having a good season?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Imagine we catch them considering the season we've had?
Did you forget the trash that Wenger left? This has been coming for months, usually teams grind out results at the end of seasons, Arsenal started that straight away and its very difficult to stop the slide from grinding out wins to poor performances.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
The unfortunate reality for them is they just don't have many good players. And if/when they sort all the other areas out the likes of Aubameyang will probably be finished. Tough times for them, they desperately need to win the Europa to get some CL money.
Pretty much this really.

I'm amazed anyone looks at their overall squad and thinks it's on a par with Man. United and Chelsea. De Gea on his own wins 5 + points over a season compared to Leno/Cech.

I think they've done well to be as close to top 4 as they have personally as they could've easily had a Man. United type season.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
I thought Iwobi was having a good season?
The problem is he was abysmal under the later years of Wenger's reign. He's been better this season but his output in goals/assists is still barren for a team supposedly pushing for CL football.

I'm tired of these "nearly" players which show glimpses of potential but are just mediocre. Any top team would have realised this by now and he would have been gone.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Dire performance today, which we’ve had plenty of this season. Don’t think the formation change has helped anyone bar Kolasinac. He’s been great, but it’s not a game plan for a supposedly attacking team if you can only create through your left back.

Özil or Ramsey need to be starting every game.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
1 win in 7 away Premier League games, and the following to come:

Man City
Huddersfield
Tottenham
Wolves
Everton
Watford
Leicester
Burnley

Really can’t see them having a strong end to the season. Those are some very tough games.

Guy Incognito

They've got a decent attack but it's lopsided.

The whole squad is terrible value for money. Arsenal used to be able to generate a profit on transfers, they can't anymore so they won't be making big money signings.

Morpheus 7

That unbeaten run bullshit has gone well quiet. They are marginally better than last year. Emery can't perform miracle's, Arsenal have such a poor squad. You could pick 4 or 5 players and bin the rest. They have levels of dead wood. There fans talk so much, especially online. Arsenal are going nowhere under that owner.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
We’ve got our arsenal back!
And let's hope we have our United back.
I absolutely love it when Arsenal loose and they were well beaten by a very good West Ham side.

Excellent result. Now, we have to capitalise tomorrow.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Our fans are pathetic and i am ashamed to support Arsenal. Bunch of snowflakes who pretend to be competitive after 14 years of shit. I do really hope we get relegated so we can get rid of the cnuts like Arsenal Fan TV and many others.

Last edited by a moderator:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Our fans are pathetic and i am ashamed to support Arsenal. Bunch of snowflakes who pretend to be competitive after 14 years of shit. I do really hope we get relegated so we can get rid of the cnuts like Arsenal Fan TV and many others. They are the cancer at our club.
Calm down Santi

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Arsenal new year implosion is a thing of beauty :drool:

Now only need a humiliating Europa exit to cap it all off.
A thing of beauty indeed. Wish I thought of that.

Loosing in the EL would be mouth-wateringly brilliant but somehow I can see them doing ok but not winning it like we did.

paulscholes18

Bringing on an average RB going forward and a DM when you you are losing shows a poor lack of depth at Arsenal

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And let's hope we have our United back.
I absolutely love it when Arsenal loose and they were well beaten by a very good West Ham side.

Excellent result. Now, we have to capitalise tomorrow.
Goons like mr dt spoke a bit too early about how all they needed was wenger out.
Their recovery has tailed off completely and with the defence and Ramsay and ozil situations look a right mess

breakout67

Supports
Man City
DT said to give them some respect and treat them like a top team after they beat Spurs 4-2.

Remember when he said United were going to get bullied last season? We've got 2 wins and a draw against them since he's said that :D

InfiniteBoredom

Goons like mr dt spoke a bit too early about how all they needed was wenger out.
Their recovery has tailed off completely and with the defence and Ramsay and ozil situations look a right mess
Tbf the lot of them were giving it to Kroenke too, their line of reasoning was Wenger wasn’t putting pressure on them to spend.

No one were saying the same during the honeymoon period though.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Our fans are pathetic and i am ashamed to support Arsenal. Bunch of snowflakes who pretend to be competitive after 14 years of shit. I do really hope we get relegated so we can get rid of the cnuts like Arsenal Fan TV and many others. They are the cancer at our club.
What about your number one fan - Piers Bigmouth. He loves to boast on TV how much he loves Arsenal. He was telling Karen Brady how it was going to be 5.0 and Aubamiang hat trick.
Hope that ruined his weekend.

MDFC Manager

And people on here were arguing that this Arsenal squad is better than ours, just to absolve Mourinho of all blame.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bringing on an average RB going forward and a DM when you you are losing shows a poor lack of depth at Arsenal
Surprised they're not in market for an out of favour striker.

One of Lacazette/PEA gets injured and they're down to one out and out senior striker.

No game changing options off the bench apart from Ramsey today.