Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

Solid game, was always there to offer an overlap but most of our attacking went down the left or central.

Sylar

The new role suits him (whether its left or right). It helps he still has energy to get up and down. Kinda wish this happened at the same time it happened with valencia. Think he would probably be our permanent LB lol.

Mr Smith

What an asset he is to us. Fantastic servant; follows his manager's instructions, works his socks off and looks very sharp for a player over 30 who has only played sporadically over the past few years.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Underrated. So glad we kept him, knew he will be good as a fullback. His work rate, constant running and crossing all making him a great option. Stepped up his game like Valencia did.

AgentP

Was it LVG who gave him a 3-year contract? That's a smart decision despite his high wages. Just like Valencia, he hasn't lost his pace or his stamina despite going past 30.

AgentP

The new role suits him (whether its left or right). It helps he still has energy to get up and down. Kinda wish this happened at the same time it happened with valencia. Think he would probably be our permanent LB lol.
He would have sealed that spot if it hadn't been for injuries. Offers more on the attack than any of our other options.

meamth

Clearly Fergie did his homework and studied his background as a professional. Ashley young is a top, top professional.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Came in to say what a perfect professional he's been for us. Nice to see others have mentioned the same. Always been ready and fit when he can, not complained about sitting out, but comes back and delivers. Zero off the pitch stuff that I know of. Never understood him being the top of everyone's lists to leave every year. Will be sad when he leaves.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Can't believe this is the same forum :D I still remember the times where people were saying that we'he was a total waste of squad space and breathing air :D

Fair play to Young. Like Valencia, he wasn't good enough for us on the wing. But he's reinvented himself and is a really good option as a full back, and he always puts in a good shift. I've not seen the goal, but he's usually a genuine threat from full back, glad he's in the team.

AgentP

He has been good going forward but is struggling a bit in defence. No complaints though.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
The Young special. He has that cross down to a tee. I've said it for years. Just get a big man on the back post and defenders can't handle crosses like those.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
He provides quality of delivery from our fullbacks that has been lacking for a long time.

Ole90+3

He's struggling to keep up with Townsend. Jones has covered for him on several occasions. Great cross though. How to defenders keep allowing him on his right foot?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What a breath of fresh air hrs been. Crimally underrated.
Never understood why either. He's always had a positive effect on games. Looking like the best fullback we have atm, even if his defensive stuff isn't the best.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's been phonomenal since coming in. Having two full backs that are good going forward really does take add to our play.

Fantastic cross for the second.

crazylegz

always gives a solid performance every time he's played at fullback

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Two starting wingers under saf era are now playing fullbacks. Needless to say they are brilliant crossers of the ball.

IhabX7

Him and Valencia have been fantastic this season. Very happy with their defensive and offensive work.

Shark

@NotShark
It's a pity he's getting on a bit, as if he keeps these levels up, it'll be hard to find a full back with that kind of delivery.

JMack1234

It's been a very good performance by him on the whole although it's concerning that he was absolutely done twice by Andros sodding Townsend. In terms of crosses of the ball we don't have many in the team and hopefully his legs manage keep going for the year.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Think he's my favourite player, these days (yeah, I have odd taste...).

Not remotely the player we expected him to be but I think he's turned out to be a very good signing. Can play four different positions to a decent standard.

mu4c_20le

While I appreciate all of our goals, there is something a bit special when it comes from a pinpoint cross. The way he lifted it just beyond the centerbacks and it drops right at Fellaini's foot. Just doesn't feel like a proper United side without crossing like that. My second motm just behind Fellaini.

Status
Not open for further replies.