Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Or just change your password to random stuff and log out. That is the easiest way. Or we can just ban you if you ask.

Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
How does one post a Youtube short on the forum?

Wing Attack Plan R

When I’m in a thread I’m scrolling over an enormous orange advert for an RHS flower show. Is that deliberate, a fault or just me? I know the forum has had issues with ads in the past.
I’m having the same problem suddenly but with a travel ad. If I turn on the “show reader” mode it goes away. When I reach the foot of a page, the ad floats over the top and the text is visible only a little at the top, the back and forward arrows are hidden, and I basically have to open in a new window.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
With the option to upload images using a url, every time I try I get a little message that says, "Something went wrong, please try again or contact the administrator" so I am contacting the administrator.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
With the option to upload images using a url, every time I try I get a little message that says, "Something went wrong, please try again or contact the administrator" so I am contacting the administrator.
What's the URL you're using?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I get this too a lot of the time so I just wrap the link in IMG tags.

Put IMG within square brackets, then paste your link and finish with /IMG also in square brackets.

Withnail

Yeah that's finicky.

Download the image if it's not already on your advice and use this site to create a link for forums

https://postimages.org/