Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
The line above the box i write in - can't remember what it's called :lol:
Is greyed out, so i can't use bold, links, etc.

Also got "oops we ran into a problem, please try again later", in a thread several times, ended up not posting at all.

Ninja edit: It was the Rawk 20/21 thread.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The line above the box i write in - can't remember what it's called :lol:
Is greyed out, so i can't use bold, links, etc.

Also got "oops we ran into a problem, please try again later", in a thread several times, ended up not posting at all.

Ninja edit: It was the Rawk 20/21 thread.
Click the yellow cog.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
@lefty_jakobz:
What happened to the Euros threads?
Why have all the Euro threads been deleted? This has previously never been the case. Threads were always moved to the footy forum when the Euro/WC forums were deleted...
They're not deleted. Hibernation would probably be the better word. I imagine they'll be moved to the footy forum when things have died down.
And @esmufc07:
When does the Match Day thread get going again?
Can we get a matchday thread for the Leeds game now? It's less than a week away.
It’ll be it up and running in a couple of days.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Hi

Can i have my Press Gossip Thread in a more prominent place in our forum please?

There are many many members who go to it as soon as they open Redcafe and there are some others who don't even know about it.

Thanks.

Christina

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I love that thread. Sticky it, please.

Now that I'm here, could I have a girl (she/her) title under my name?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Begging for taglines has never not ended in tears...
Although the idea of a field where people can voluntarily enter their preferred pronouns is not a bad idea to be fair. Like the location field we have already.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Although the idea of a field where people can voluntarily enter their preferred pronouns is not a bad idea to be fair. Like the location field we have already.
Should be an option on the profile page, not in the congested box next to the post.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Hi

Can i have my Press Gossip Thread in a more prominent place in our forum please?

There are many many members who go to it as soon as they open Redcafe and there are some others who don't even know about it.

Thanks.

Christina
I’ve stickied the thread so it permanently appears at the top of the Transfer Forum. That ok?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I’ve stickied the thread so it permanently appears at the top of the Transfer Forum. That ok?
Yes thank you Niall.

Let's try it this way and see.

Long ago did it get more than a million views and it doesn't update the numbers any more so it must be popular but i still get members writing that they didn't know about it, so thank you very much and i hope it works better for everyone here. :)

Cheers

Christina

Widow

Hiya.

I'm trying to post a match day thread in the newbie forum but I can't seem to upload any pictures. It's asking me to contact the admin if the problem continues.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hiya.

I'm trying to post a match day thread in the newbie forum but I can't seem to upload any pictures. It's asking me to contact the admin if the problem continues.

Any ideas?

Thanks
I guess you mean image embeds? sounds like a server issue. Try just putting the links in the matchday thread then tag me and I'll try embedding them for you

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yes thank you Niall.

Let's try it this way and see.

Long ago did it get more than a million views and it doesn't update the numbers any more so it must be popular but i still get members writing that they didn't know about it, so thank you very much and i hope it works better for everyone here. :)

Cheers

Christina
Update it regularly and it stays current. Either way works for me as I look for it everyday. So no slacking :)

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Update it regularly and it stays current. Either way works for me as I look for it everyday. So no slacking :)
I have updated it daily since March 2016.
Definitely no slacking but still awaiting my salary backdated from that time. :lol:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I have updated it daily since March 2016.
Definitely no slacking but still awaiting my salary backdated from that time. :lol:
I know you have, you’ve done a great job.
My point is nothing needs to be on a sticky if it is updated every day as it will always appear on the first page. But that’s just personal opinion as I’m not a big fan of too many stickies! Keep up the good work

RonaldoVII

If the footballing world turns to shit and a certain striker joins a certain non-red Manchester team, would there be sufficient grounds for a username change? Hypothetically, of course :nervous:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If the footballing world turns to shit and a certain striker joins a certain non-red Manchester team, would there be sufficient grounds for a username change? Hypothetically, of course :nervous:
Is interesting looking back at what happened to the people who joined up with Tevez related usernames - 32 users, 6 of them not banned and only one of them has been active this year @Tevez's Mum

We have 164 people with Ronaldo usernames :lol: this is what happens when you risk signing up to a site with a player's name.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
How about we change all usernames to RonaldNOOOO<etc>?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Is interesting looking back at what happened to the people who joined up with Tevez related usernames - 32 users, 6 of them not banned and only one of them has been active this year @Tevez's Mum

We have 164 people with Ronaldo usernames :lol: this is what happens when you risk signing up to a site with a player's name.
This is similar to choosing to tattoo someone's name across your chest :lol:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Would it be possible for the game week thread to be shown for everyone regardless if the thread creator is on ignore or not please?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Has there been a jump in sign ups in last 12 hours?