Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
There's something wrong with the "members who replied" function too. You can see who replied, but you cannot click on the post count beside a username
Related to the search upgrade. Working again now?

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Is that advanced search function new, or have I somehow been missing that while having wanted it for a while?
Always been there but used to just look at the forum, the thread you are interested in and then click on number of replies.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Guess I'm just dumb then. :)
You're only clever if you know the answer.

If it never came up before because you never asked that's not completely dumb :lol:

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Sometimes when I click between forum tabs, football or general or all, I get taken to a thread instead. I thought I was just clicking too low, but it's not taking me to the thread that's just below those buttons. Been happening for a while now.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I would like a temporary name change to P-Ro Ho Ho until January 6th please.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Can you change the flag in Hannibal Mejbri's performances thread? He has declared for Tunisia.

Happy holidays modmins <3

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Can you change the flag in Hannibal Mejbri's performances thread? He has declared for Tunisia.

Happy holidays modmins <3
Yes been meaning to do this for a while. Done :smile:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
For last two days, when I go to Redcafe on my iPad, it asks me to log in (previously already 'open').

Click on "Log in" top right and get a message saying ..

"Oops we ran into some problems."

Cleared cache, tried in Google (as iPad uses Safari normally), cleared history, powered iPad down.. no change.

Works fine on my android phone.

Help?

RedDevilRoshi

For last two days, when I go to Redcafe on my iPad, it asks me to log in (previously already 'open').

Cleared cache, tried in Google (as iPad uses Safari normally), cleared history, powered iPad down.. no change.

Help?
Been having the same issue too with iPhone.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Help?
Been having the same issue too with iPhone.
Another iPhone user has been messaging me saying they've had the same problem. @Niall

Help?
This is image if it helps.

good idea. you can’t be too careful. there are a lot of dangerous drivers out there. some have even been drinking.
Not my turn to drive :)

So thought it's only fair to drag him to The Alchemist and have a couple ... while he has a diet coke.

Early Happy New Year and thanks for the post about eating loads the other day... laughed out loud :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hi @Niall
i am another poster having problem. Please can you help?
I am using my IPAd at the moment because I cannot log on using my Mac laptop. Just now it said Access Denied.
I also had a problem moving through threads where I am unable to go to the last page. I have to wait for a bit before it moves on as happened in the match day thread where I was always behind.

Hopefully you can help me. Please bear in mind I am useless at these technical things so do need help

Thanks

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
What’s a ‘wheelie bin?’ I’m intrigued.
Huge bins we all have to separate different types of rubbish, carboard and plastic and so on. I think it all gets mixed up again eventually but at least we feel better when the wagons come round. Also we have a national rule that no two towns or cities can have the same colour coding system. One day wars will be fought over who can use what colour, like the Roses.