Attacking the space (Boss' leaving thread)

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
These men all attack the Space: Boss has now entered their hallowed halls.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I see, so aggression is the key. In life and in football the space is my enemy. Wait isn't Brwned the enemy of football...? Is Brwned the space?
Space comes in many forms. Sometimes it stares you in the face but you may be completely unaware of it's existence. It's important to keep your eyes open and watch out for it. And when you do see it, you have to pounce on it and beat it senseless. It may not actually respond to your attack because well, it's just space. But remember, one swallow does not make a summer. Everytime you attack one space, another is just around the corner.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I need another free upload site. Tinypic blocked by Attack the block image, and imageshack won't let me upload it as it's too large!

Adzzz

Staff
I need another free upload site. Tinypic blocked by Attack the block image, and imageshack won't let me upload it as it's too large!
Try photobucket, I use it, it's decent enough.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Let's be honest we need a poll here, who won...it's obviously Boss. Boss deserves a poll to show he won this.

Brwned got Bossed.
:lol:

feck you, pricks. Only thing he won was drama queen of the year. Someone needed to replace Brad. And for anyone sticking up for Boss...he was the one who went mental and (tried to) get personal, all I did was tease him to keep it coming. He does seem a nice bloke, just wasn't very fond of me. Nothing else I could've done.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
I feel sorry for the Boss. There are some really funny things in this thread (Mockney post and some of Grinners pics) but there's also too many people laughing at Boss just because someone else does.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Space comes in many forms. Sometimes it stares you in the face but you may be completely unaware of it's existence. It's important to keep your eyes open and watch out for it. And when you do see it, you have to pounce on it and beat it senseless. It may not actually respond to your attack because well, it's just space. But remember, one swallow does not make a summer. Everytime you attack one space, another is just around the corner.
Is this war against The Space really winnable? No matter, attack it I shall.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

feck you, pricks. Only thing he won was drama queen of the year. Someone needed to replace Brad. And for anyone sticking up for Boss...he was the one who went mental and (tried to) get personal, all I did was tease him to keep it coming.
Too true. Well even Brad was this cringeworthy.

Adzzz

Staff

feck you, pricks. Only thing he won was drama queen of the year. Someone needed to replace Brad. And for anyone sticking up for Boss...he was the one who went mental and (tried to) get personal, all I did was tease him to keep it coming. He does seem a nice bloke, just wasn't very fond of me. Nothing else I could've done.
feck that, don't pick on me because Boss isn't here to kick you back to the stone-age. Boss is a whirlwind on a continent, you're a fart in a bucket.

Get the feck outta this space before it's attacked, my brother.

Rahul

Its about parking the car - utilising the space & get into it. Attackin the shitr out of it. Take this for example:

This is classic parking, its pure text book for the natural & the way the space has been entered is total all out attacking of the space..

Attacking the space at pace is almost mythical space attackness, only accustomed to those with forces of the darkspace. Here's rare footage of these forces at work.. sadly the film-maker died filmin this.. he came face to face with the darklord Spattack & was never seen again.

Boss will be back. And hopefully look back on this whole saga and cringe. So many potential Post of the Year candidates in this thread.

EspadaYdaga

Inbred
purposefully exaggerating a fair point made by someone to make it seem more obvious than it actually was is pretty funny though tbf

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
"When you're walking down the street when you have a date
and getting wild out by the fact your late
but there's people in your way and they're fat in weight
you know what you gotta do boy - ATTACK THE SPACE"

"If you're scabbing for the fat cats that will pay
but the workers are gathered at the factory gates
and they're screaming all at you with their plaques and hate
you just ignore the motherfeckers and ATTACK THE SPACE!"

It's coming along..

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
"The Karate Kid, ATTACKS THE SPACE!
Better park that quick, ATTACK THE SPACE!
Move your arms and kick, ATTACK THE SPACE!
Gotta harm that shit, ATTACK THE SPACE!"

beardsleybob

This reminds me of Boss when he creates a thread and runs off in a hissy fit when it inevitably goes tits up