Attacking the space (Boss' leaving thread)

Member 39557

I just Pm'd Boss and told him not to let you bastards grind him down.

That's right, I attacked the space in his inbox.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It's not meant to be taken seriously of course.

You're allowed to show a bit of personality every now and again Brwned. For someone your age you shoudln't be so disrespectful.

My career can be stressful at times, I should be able to come online and have fun now and again my brother.

Crack a joke once in a while, but being one yourself I guess you don't even need to. Smile, show some goddamn emotion.

The whole posting stats all day, wikipedia degree, talking about players you haven't seen, well it gets incredibly boring.

It's like a robot, it's completely mechanical. Enter-repeat, enter-repeat, enter-repeat. You're a fraud that sucks the fun out of the game. You're like Man City and Chelsea, you're plastic.

You try and ridicule lads who actually watch it, experience it. You even try and ridicule lads who play it and constantly take to the pitch. When's the last time you kicked a ball?

Take a look in the mirror my brother, or do you not like what you see?

Oh and you shouldn't talk about lads like Messi or you might end up making stupid comments again like he isn't a great passer despite constantly pulling off great passes.

You catch the assist to Iniesta the other day? or did you read it about it on goal.com? You and I know the truth.

Be honest, don't talk about players you don't watch or end up being exposed as a fraud which deep down you know you are.

Easy malleable posters fall for your shit, and you did it without actually having to watch games. You did it without having to see what you talk about.

That's incredible, along with the constant brownosing of other posters, that makes you an e-prostitute my brother. A complete sell out, people like you are enemies to football.

But you will do anything for props, that's you. You're a full time worker in the e-brothel. There isn't nothing real about what you post.

and for the rest of you, you try paint me as the new scholsey, give me this fecked up tagline in the process, same posters are always on my case these days but I'm not buying it. Criticsm is one thing, abuse is another.

Like Jayz said in 96, 'can I live?'

All a brother ever wanted to do was discuss football, sure we had lots of fun but the whole caf experience has turned incredibly shite recently and it's not worth it anymore.

The whole e-lynching is incredibly gay.

There always has to be a target right? Well it can't be somebody that doesn't post anymore right?

Who's next on the list?

Start selecting somebody now because I'm out.

The new Scholsey position is now vacant.
No, THIS is post of the year.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
I hear you Boss. It's vitally important to attack the space.

Watch Usain Bolt here, attacking the space. He sees the space, and he attacks it. They all do in fact. All of them. But he attacks it more. Nothing is going to stop him attacking that space.

Here's another example. John Cleese, the master of attacking space, in one of his most infamous space attacks. Watch him from 0.09. He sees the space. Makes up his mind, and then at 0.13, boom, he attacks it. Classic space attacking. All the way.

Mesmeric isn't it? Look at how he skips past that long line of men in smocks. Beautiful isn't it?

Now I've read Cleese is one of the few people capable of this in England. I ask, why? At times it's the quickest route to the other side of the street.

In Spain, where everything is amazing and brilliant and that, due to their slower style of play, the space is often presented more...often. As such it is ripe for attacking. Hard.

Ewanio McGregio was a fine proponent of attacking the space in his day. As evidenced below.

Why can't we do this more often? Why can't we just attack the space? Why can't everything be like it is in Spain? I'd like a sleep in the middle of the day. Why can't I do that? Why can't Darron Gibson attack the space? Why can't Michael Carrick attack the space? Why can't I sit outside of Lionel Messi's house singing him love poetry I've written in esperanto with my own blood and faeces? How can a team of lawyers possibly rule that to be dangerous and obsessive behaviour?

In summary. Attack the space.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
"Attacking The Space" is more of a gridiron football thing, where every meter gained is worth a lot more than in football where you can simply hoof the ball up field. Rio has been great at dribbling the ball into midfield from defence but the reason most players won't do it is if they are caught in possession and their aren't enough players behind them the opposite team will have a goal scoring opportunity shortly after.

That's all there is to say, some of the reactions on here are very funny, and some of it is ott/knobish. By the way if its football related why wasn't it in the FF or did it get moved?

Attack the space.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Boss, you respond to a bit of light-heart fun in good spirit to throwing a fit and claiming other people don't have a sense of humor. How does that make even an iota of sense? :houllier:

VP

I hear you Boss. It's vitally important to attack the space.

Watch Usain Bolt here, attacking the space. He sees the space, and he attacks it. They all do in fact. All of them. But he attacks it more. Nothing is going to stop him attacking that space.

Here's another example. John Cleese, the master of attacking space, in one of his most infamous space attacks. Watch him from 0.09. He sees the space. Makes up his mind, and then at 0.13, boom, he attacks it. Classic space attacking. All the way.

Mesmeric isn't it? Look at how he skips past that long line of men in smocks. Beautiful isn't it?

Now I've read Cleese is one of the few people capable of this in England. I ask, why? At times it's the quickest route to the other side of the street.

In Spain, where everything is amazing and brilliant and that, due to their slower style of play, the space is often presented more...often. As such it is ripe for attacking. Hard.

Ewanio McGregio was a fine proponent of attacking the space in his day. As evidenced below.

Why can't we do this more often? Why can't we just attack the space? Why can't everything be like it is in Spain? I'd like a sleep in the middle of the day. Why can't I do that? Why can't Darron Gibson attack the space? Why can't Michael Carrick attack the space? Why can't I sit outside of Lionel Messi's house singing him love poetry I've written in esperanto with my own blood and faeces? How can a team of lawyers possibly rule that to be dangerous and obsessive behaviour?

In summary. Attack the space.
:lol:

You're allowed to show a bit of personality every now and again Brwned. For someone your age you shoudln't be so disrespectful.

My career can be stressful at times, I should be able to come online and have fun now and again my brother.

Crack a joke once in a while, but being one yourself I guess you don't even need to. Smile, show some goddamn emotion.

The whole posting stats all day, wikipedia degree, talking about players you haven't seen, well it gets incredibly boring.

It's like a robot, it's completely mechanical. Enter-repeat, enter-repeat, enter-repeat. You're a fraud that sucks the fun out of the game. You're like Man City and Chelsea, you're plastic.

You try and ridicule lads who actually watch it, experience it. You even try and ridicule lads who play it and constantly take to the pitch. When's the last time you kicked a ball?

Oh and you shouldn't talk about lads like Messi or you might end up making stupid comments again like he isn't a great passer despite constantly pulling off great passes.

You catch the assist to Iniesta the other day? or did you read it about it on goal.com? You and I know the truth.

Be honest, don't talk about players you don't watch or end up being exposed as a fraud which deep down you know you are.

Easy malleable posters fall for your shit, and you did it without actually having to watch games. You did it without having to see what you talk about.

That's incredible, along with the constant brownosing of other posters, that makes you an e-prostitute my brother. A complete sell out, people like you are enemies to football.

But you will do anything for props, that's you. You're a full time worker in the e-brothel. There isn't nothing real about what you post.

and for the rest of you, you try paint me as the new scholsey, give me this fecked up tagline in the process, same posters are always on my case these days but I'm not buying it. Criticsm is one thing, abuse is another.

All a brother ever wanted to do was discuss football, sure we had lots of fun but the whole caf experience has turned incredibly shite recently and it's not worth it anymore.

There always has to be a target right? Well it can't be somebody that doesn't post anymore right?

Who's next on the list?

:lol: :lol: Boss won this comfortably, he better come back.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
"Attacking The Space" is more of a gridiron football thing, where every meter gained is worth a lot more than in football where you can simply hoof the ball up field. Rio has been great at dribbling the ball into midfield from defence but the reason most players won't do it is if they are caught in possession and their aren't enough players behind them the opposite team will have a goal scoring opportunity shortly after.

That's all there is to say, some of the reactions on here are very funny, and some of it is ott/knobish. By the way if its football related why wasn't it in the FF or did it get moved?

Attack the space.

oops...:lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
:lol:

That's a terrific line tbf.

Blair

Who's next on the list?

This is some of the best shit I've read in a long time.

Why do you say 'my brother' all the time? WTF, are you Hulk Hogan?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Let's be honest we need a poll here, who won...it's obviously Boss. Boss deserves a poll to show he won this.

Brwned got Bossed.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
I'm here.... what did I miss ?
Its about parking the car - utilising the space & get into it. Attackin the shitr out of it. Take this for example:

This is classic parking, its pure text book for the natural & the way the space has been entered is total all out attacking of the space..

Attacking the space at pace is almost mythical space attackness, only accustomed to those with forces of the darkspace. Here's rare footage of these forces at work.. sadly the film-maker died filmin this.. he came face to face with the darklord Spattack & was never seen again.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
My image was taken down inside of about an hour, and it wasn't remotely offensive to anyone? Maybe it was tinypic, piece of shit.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'm having trouble with the concept, bear with me guys. Should I be invading the space?
No you should attack it. Invade, not attack. There's no sense in just landing up up at the space with no intent. You have to beat it furiously with a weapon of your choice.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Apparently at half time, when they were trailing AC Milan 3-0 in the Champions League final and looking for inspiration from their manager, Benitez uttered just 3 words to the bruised Liverpool team......... the rest is history.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Apparently at half time, when they were trailing AC Milan 3-0 in the Champions League final and looking for inspiration from their manager, Benitez uttered just 3 words to the bruised Liverpool team......... the rest is history.
Whats for lunch?

Scrumpet

There are no words
No you should attack it. Invade, not attack. There's no sense in just landing up up at the space with no intent. You have to beat it furiously with a weapon of your choice.
I see, so aggression is the key. In life and in football the space is my enemy. Wait isn't Brwned the enemy of football...? Is Brwned the space?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I'm gonna make a tune about this.

"Lionel Messi - Attacks the space
Cris Ronaldo - Attacks the space
Jonah Lomu - Attacks the space
Usain Bolt - Attacks the space
Jason Bourne - Attacks the space
Forest Gump - Attacks the space
Rocky - Attacks the space
That one from Run Lola Run - Attacks the space
So get up everyone or I'll slap you face