Attacking the space (Boss' leaving thread)

Lance Uppercut

Boss is on the rampage after posters attacked the space between his ears.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Most arrogant 17 year old I've come across.

ASBOs have more respect than you.

and to think I felt sorry for you when Baldwin was bullying you daily. Stick to brownosing older posters and browsing wiki, staring at stats all day, talking about players you've never seen, it might fake your way to another e-award.
Oooh, cuts me deep. I have you on ignore but I have to admit there's something about you Boss that makes me keep clicking that 'show post' button. You've got a magnetism about you. You're very entertaining, to be fair. You must look back at some of the things you say and cringe though, constantly.

You earn respect, no? And I don't even think there's such a thing as e-respect, to be honest. Give over, I wasn't the first to take the piss in this thread, far from it. As for your age references...it's baffling. Is it meant to make you feel better or something? Actually I don't even know how it does that. It's one of the most pathetic 'digs' you'll ever come up with, I reckon.

Stop dragging me into the gayness. It was a bit of harmless fun, I didn't think you'd take it to heart. Regardless, criticism's sometimes a good thing. It's meant to stop you from making the same mistakes, you know, improve you. You'll see.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Oooh, cuts me deep. I have you on ignore but I have to admit there's something about you Boss that makes me keep clicking that 'show post' button. You've got a magnetism about you. You're very entertaining, to be fair. You must look back at some of the things you say and cringe though, constantly.

You earn respect, no? And I don't even think there's such a thing as e-respect, to be honest. Give over, I wasn't the first to take the piss in this thread, far from it. As for your age references...it's baffling. Is it meant to make you feel better or something? Actually I don't even know how it does that. It's one of the most pathetic 'digs' you'll ever come up with, I reckon.

Stop dragging me into the gayness. It was a bit of harmless fun, I didn't think you'd take it to heart. Regardless, criticism's sometimes a good thing. It's meant to stop you from making the same mistakes, you know, improve you. You'll see.
Once again where does the arrogance stem from?

Since when do rude teens like you tutor people on same mistakes?

Mistakes are talking about football based on stats and wikipedia only my brother. It destroys the game, and you don't get a feel fot it. You make the game all mechanical.

You can sit here and laugh at lads like Raees all you want to get your e-props, but he actually coaches. When's the last time you even felt the turf of a football pitch? Even saw what a team plays like up close?

Brownosing the same posters over and over again to gain some kind of props, is pathetic imo.

You don't have me on ignore, you love my style. You only pretend to because I called you out on a comment you made where you had to actually watch the the footage to back it up..and I know how much that hurts lads like you.

You're a fraud my brother. I can't believe I had sympathy for you at one point.

Brwned

The 'arrogance' towards you...is essentially just a host of thinly veiled digs, to be honest. I thought that was clear. I mean, that's what we do, right? And pathetic, I mean, come on...I've done pathetic before. You know, things like this - https://www.redcafe.net/f64/boss-friend-338256/ . And yes yes, it's not to be taken seriously. What you're calling pathetic now is just reaching out at anything to try and spin this all around on someone else...understandable, but see-through. You'll recover Boss, just like 'your boy Messi', you're "too good to be kept down".

Thanks for the sympathy though. Meant a lot. Got me through a lot of hard times. 'til the gayness begins again, I guess.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
You have to hand it to Boss, he's entertaining. And he's pretty flawless when it comes to these e-beefs. Was Brwned ever really going to be handle Boss attacking the...mustn't say space. Said it anyway.

Damn.

Dion

2 things; why does boss post like he's writing for the Daily Star with a line between every sentance and why isn't Mockney's post on the first page getting more love? It's fecking genius.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Once again where does the arrogance stem from?

Since when do rude teens like you tutor people on same mistakes?

Mistakes are talking about football based on stats and wikipedia only my brother. It destroys the game, and you don't get a feel fot it. You make the game all mechanical.

You can sit here and laugh at lads like Raees all you want to get your e-props, but he actually coaches. When's the last time you even felt the turf of a football pitch? Even saw what a team plays like up close?

Brownosing the same posters over and over again to gain some kind of props, is pathetic imo.

You don't have me on ignore, you love my style. You only pretend to because I called you out on a comment you made where you had to actually watch the the footage to back it up..and I know how much that hurts lads like you.

You're a fraud my brother. I can't believe I had sympathy for you at one point.

Pull his hair Boss ;)

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
The 'arrogance' towards you...is essentially just a host of thinly veiled digs, to be honest. I thought that was clear. I mean, that's what we do, right? And pathetic, I mean, come on...I've done pathetic before. You know, things like this - https://www.redcafe.net/f64/boss-friend-338256/ . And yes yes, it's not to be taken seriously. What you're calling pathetic now is just reaching out at anything to try and spin this all around on someone else...understandable, but see-through. You'll recover Boss, just like 'your boy Messi', you're "too good to be kept down".

Thanks for the sympathy though. Meant a lot. Got me through a lot of hard times. 'til the gayness begins again, I guess.
It's not meant to be taken seriously of course.

You're allowed to show a bit of personality every now and again Brwned. For someone your age you shoudln't be so disrespectful.

My career can be stressful at times, I should be able to come online and have fun now and again my brother.

Crack a joke once in a while, but being one yourself I guess you don't even need to. Smile, show some goddamn emotion.

The whole posting stats all day, wikipedia degree, talking about players you haven't seen, well it gets incredibly boring.

It's like a robot, it's completely mechanical. Enter-repeat, enter-repeat, enter-repeat. You're a fraud that sucks the fun out of the game. You're like Man City and Chelsea, you're plastic.

You try and ridicule lads who actually watch it, experience it. You even try and ridicule lads who play it and constantly take to the pitch. When's the last time you kicked a ball?

Take a look in the mirror my brother, or do you not like what you see?

Oh and you shouldn't talk about lads like Messi or you might end up making stupid comments again like he isn't a great passer despite constantly pulling off great passes.

You catch the assist to Iniesta the other day? or did you read it about it on goal.com? You and I know the truth.

Be honest, don't talk about players you don't watch or end up being exposed as a fraud which deep down you know you are.

Easy malleable posters fall for your shit, and you did it without actually having to watch games. You did it without having to see what you talk about.

That's incredible, along with the constant brownosing of other posters, that makes you an e-prostitute my brother. A complete sell out, people like you are enemies to football.

But you will do anything for props, that's you. You're a full time worker in the e-brothel. There isn't nothing real about what you post.

and for the rest of you, you try paint me as the new scholsey, give me this fecked up tagline in the process, same posters are always on my case these days but I'm not buying it. Criticsm is one thing, abuse is another.

Like Jayz said in 96, 'can I live?'

All a brother ever wanted to do was discuss football, sure we had lots of fun but the whole caf experience has turned incredibly shite recently and it's not worth it anymore.

The whole e-lynching is incredibly gay.

There always has to be a target right? Well it can't be somebody that doesn't post anymore right?

Who's next on the list?

Start selecting somebody now because I'm out.

The new Scholsey position is now vacant.

Lance Uppercut

:lol:

Reading that post I was starting to like Boss, then he drops the bombshell at the end. :(

Brwned

Wow, no words can describe the comic genius at work here. Genuinely.

Oh and you shouldn't talk about lads like Messi or you might end up making stupid comments again like he isn't a great passer despite constantly pulling off great passes.

You catch the assist to Iniesta the other day? or did you read it about it on goal.com? You and I know the truth.

Be honest, don't talk about players you don't watch or end up being exposed as a fraud which deep down you know you are.
Nah to be fair, I didn't see it. Only watched the second half of it. I did see Xavi and Iniesta both pass it long in the same half though...truly amazing.

The rest of it...cringe.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
You're just not thinking outside the box amol. Dig a little deeper and it'll open up a whole new level of appreciation for the game.
Apologies.

PASS TO A TEAMMATE!!

I feel so much better!

And boss criticizing someone else's posting. The irony!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
'Take a look in the mirror my brother, or do you not like what you see?'

:lol:

Boss is like a walking collection of cheesy popcorn chick flicks.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Why can't we do this more often? Why can't we just attack the space? Why can't everything be like it is in Spain? I'd like a sleep in the middle of the day. Why can't I do that? Why can't Darron Gibson attack the space? Why can't Michael Carrick attack the space? Why can't I sit outside of Lionel Messi's house singing him love poetry I've written in esperanto with my own blood and faeces? How can a team of lawyers possibly rule that to be dangerous and obsessive behaviour?

In summary. Attack the space.
Just spotted this bit.... :lol::lol:

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff

You're allowed to show a bit of personality every now and again Brwned. For someone your age you shoudln't be so disrespectful.

My career can be stressful at times, I should be able to come online and have fun now and again my brother.

Crack a joke once in a while, but being one yourself I guess you don't even need to. Smile, show some goddamn emotion.

The whole posting stats all day, wikipedia degree, talking about players you haven't seen, well it gets incredibly boring.

It's like a robot, it's completely mechanical. Enter-repeat, enter-repeat, enter-repeat. You're a fraud that sucks the fun out of the game. You're like Man City and Chelsea, you're plastic.

You try and ridicule lads who actually watch it, experience it. You even try and ridicule lads who play it and constantly take to the pitch. When's the last time you kicked a ball?

Easy malleable posters fall for your shit, and you did it without actually having to watch games. You did it without having to see what you talk about.

That's incredible, along with the constant brownosing of other posters, that makes you an e-prostitute my brother. A complete sell out, people like you are enemies to football.

But you will do anything for props, that's you. You're a full time worker in the e-brothel. There isn't nothing real about what you post.

and for the rest of you, you try paint me as the new scholsey, give me this fecked up tagline in the process, same posters are always on my case these days but I'm not buying it. Criticsm is one thing, abuse is another.

All a brother ever wanted to do was discuss football, sure we had lots of fun but the whole caf experience has turned incredibly shite recently and it's not worth it anymore.

There always has to be a target right? Well it can't be somebody that doesn't post anymore right?

Who's next on the list?

This is the perfect thread to spread my new Billy Ocean Smiley.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Who's next on the list?

Cringeworthy.Go cry in a corner if it makes you feel better :lol:

twitter thread suggester
Right, I have moved the thread.

Personally I've never been Boss' biggest fan, but the lad is harmless and means well. He's just a passionate guy and he's been ridiculed a tad too much lately, I think.

Skywarden

Surely this has got to be the best hi-jacked thread of the year?

Edit: worst, not most.

Edit2: Most? I meant best.