Australian Open 2011

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
€3 on Djokovic to win the third set at 8/11. Boy am I sweating on this service game.

wr8_utd

:'(
Finally some really good tennis in this set. Some fantastic shots by both of them, especially Murray at 30-30.

Djoko to serve for it. I think Murray could break back again.

wr8_utd

Why do we always hear these "slow court" reasons given for defeats? Even when Nadal wins hard court slams you hear various people saying he did it because of the slower surface. And now the same with Djoko?

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Well outplayed Murray but he has to be philosophical about it. He's not far off winning a Major but he has to sort his mental demons out.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Of course it has, but on the occasion Murray pulled out a decent shot it was a ******** for him.. Anyway you can't not praise Novak in this match. Great play.
Can you blame them? They just want their countryman to do well, something i'm sure you can relate to.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Of course it has, but on the occasion Murray pulled out a decent shot it was a ******** for him.. Anyway you can't not praise Novak in this match. Great play.
I wonder how it would be like on Serbian commentary. I'm sure far far far worse.

Xander45

It's over, Murry hits it into the net and Murray still hasn't won a set in a Grand Slam final.

He's surely going to win one at some point, but then again i said that about Colin Montgomery.

Xander45

Djokovic is a rather smug looking fellow isn't he?

Completely deserved and dominant, Murray needs to get his head together if he's going to be able to win a big one.

wr8_utd

Murray was right then. It was brutal

Well done Djokovic. Wins it without dropping a set all tournament. Deserved winner!

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
It's over, Murry hits it into the net and Murray still hasn't won a set in a Grand Slam final.

He's surely going to win one at some point, but then again i said that about Colin Montgomery.
I honestly dont think he will ever. He needs a better, imposing, more penetrative serve, a better game plan and more than any of that a mental strength to impose himself in big matches - which you cant buy and he does'nt have

Unless he gets that he'll never move up the extra notch