Film Bad films that are enjoyable

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
They're not. Along with Face/Off, these are some badass films!
Loved it, but then Face/Off requires you to keep logic out of the movie room. Caon Air and Rock are relatively straight forward action movies.

All 3 were my favourites of that time!

Boondock Saints, love both of them
It's not a bad movie at all :nono:

El-Manos

Jean Claude Van Damme movies sort of fill that category. Not great movies but enjoyable on certain occasions.

Kickboxer
Bloodsport

Cellular
Fast & furious last few movies.
Catwoman
XxX
American pie

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The Last Starfighter.
Flight of the Navigator was on TV yesterday. Do you remember Battle Beyond the Stars with John-Boy, The Humanoid with Richard Kiel, Slipstream with Mark Hamill and Warlords of Atlantis with Doug McClure?

Typical 80s sci-fi that were pretty bad but watchable at the time. Warlords was on TV not so long back but been trying to track down the others if only for the nostalgia. :)

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Bad Taste. One of Peter Jacksons (lotr) 1st films. Great craic!
Is that the one with the lawn mower scene? The one with some sort of very rare monkey rat thing that turns people in to zombies?.

Edit: checked and the movie I’m thinking of he did in 1992 and it’s called Braindead. It’s a Sumatran rat-monkey. But it’s a brilliant film.

I’ll have to have a look for Bad Taste.

Last edited:

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Do you remember Battle Beyond the Stars with John-Boy, The Humanoid with Richard Kiel, Slipstream with Mark Hamill and Warlords of Atlantis with Doug McClure?

Typical 80s sci-fi that were pretty bad but watchable at the time. Warlords was on TV not so long back but been trying to track down the others if only for the nostalgia. :)
No but I'll look out for it.

starman

Can't think of anything recent that i thought was a terrible movie but found enjoyment in them, maybe The Meg.... But in general Police academy and Herbie movies (haven't seen the remake) come to mind though

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Is that the one with the lawn mower scene? The one with some sort of very rare monkey rat thing that turns people in to zombies?.

Edit: checked and the movie I’m thinking of he did in 1992 and it’s called Braindead. It’s a Sumatran rat-monkey. But it’s a brilliant film.

I’ll have to have a look for Bad Taste.
:lol: forgot all about Braindead! That was great too. Bad Taste is in very much a similar vain!

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Most things with Nic Cage in , well apart from The Wicker Man !!!
Any disaster film, cheesier the better.
A brilliant actor when he puts his mind to it but also incredibly lazy. One good film or performance every five to ten years.

Wait, are you saying The Wicker Man is good or bad?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Dodgeball
Hot Tub Time Machine
Hot Tub Time Machine 2
Armageddon

pauldyson1uk

A brilliant actor when he puts his mind to it but also incredibly lazy. One good film or performance every five to ten years.

Wait, are you saying The Wicker Man is good or bad?
It is BAD BAD BAD , nothing good about it, seen it once NEVER again.
Agree with all you say, I just think he is good.
I love the ones others hate , both Ghost riders , The Knowing can watch them over and over again.

DavidDeSchmikes

To those who have mentioned films with Nicolas Cage, you have to check out Vampire's Kiss (Nicolas Cage at his Cagiest best)
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle