This is terrible

The presenting is embarrassing

the English narration is woeful

it’s all completely awkward and of course phenomenally boring

why watch it then you ask? I’m an idiot
And the winner has already been leaked.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Beckham in the audience is a giveaway that Messi is the winner.

Also, you know this ceremony is the bottom of the barrel when ishowspeed is attending

Sweet Square

imagine the players that are sitting there dying of boredom
Apparently if anyone gets bored then conference room 2 has a tedtalk presentation by Roy Hodgson on the joy of watching paint dry. Followed by a 1 hour performance of jingling keys by David Dunn.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Apparently if anyone gets bored then conference room 2 has a tedtalk presentation by Roy Hodgson on the joy of watching paint dry. Followed by a 1 hour performance of jingling keys by David Dunn.
The whole thing could be cut down to a 30 minute ceremony they're just dying to drag it out. I'd prefer a tedtalk by Hodgson over this.

Joel Miller

Beckham in the audience is a giveaway that Messi is the winner.

Also, you know this ceremony is the bottom of the barrel when ishowspeed is attending
How does that annoying pleb even get to these things? I mean what is his purpose, what does he do apart from annoy the piss out of everyone?

Switched off anyway, the level of cringe is off the charts.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
How does that annoying pleb even get to these things? I mean what is his purpose, what does he do apart from annoy the piss out of everyone?

It's a mystery how ishowspeed continues to get coverage, and invitations to those kinds of places. Baffles me.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Ronaldo should get it for managing to make Piers Morgan look like the lesser twat of the two.

Fergies Gum

All these lot speaking on the stage saying its important to speak out on social issues, yet are too are scared to speak about the elephant in the room.

FriedClams

Why is it a mystery? He has 20M+ YouTube subs.
The amount of people who are perplexed at YouTubers being mainstream never ceases to amaze me. You’ve got youtubers making more money per fight than 99% of boxers that have ever existed.

Siorac

For a moment I thought you were talking about Beckham. Like, yeah, he's from a working class background but that's a bit harsh!

(tbh I have no idea who that other guy is)

FriedClams

Like it was ever in doubt who the GOAT was. He has three more than the next guy.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Congratulations. Receiving your 8th ballon d'or at 36 years old is insane

Perro Caca

Mbappe getting 3rd is an absolute joke. That final performance had such smoke up its arse cause of two penalties. De Bruyne miles ahead.

Last edited:

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
For me they should have given Haaland the Ballon Dor, and Messi like a lifetime achievement award

CallyRed

All primed for Jude Bellingham to win it next year after lifting European trophies for both club and country.

Nicoteiro

For me they should have given Haaland the Ballon Dor, and Messi like a lifetime achievement award
cant understand how someone like Haaland could be considered the best player in the world. To me he should always win the golden shoe, but being called the best player… it’s hard for me to process it.

Anyways, given the career he’s had, something we don’t know if we’re going to see something similar again, I think the day he retires he should be awarded with the super ballon d’or

it’s the only award left

CallyRed

Or Harry Maguire being the first centre back to win it after Fabio Cannavaro, when he leads club and country to European trophies.
I'd take a Europa League thank you very much. Beating Liverpool in the final. Would make finishing 12th easier.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Should Mbappe really be over KDB and Rodri?

Had a great world cup, but didn't end up winning it, and ghosted vs Bayern in the only game that really mattered for PSG.

Amir

Had a great world cup, but didn't end up winning it, and ghosted vs Bayern in the only game that really mattered for PSG.
Well, based on most of that (except for winning it) you can also say that Messi winning it is "slightly" over the top. Had one meaningful month during the year.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Well, based on most of that (except for winning it) you can also say that Messi winning it is "slightly" over the top. Had one meaningful month during the year.
Sure, though Messi was also the best player of the world cup, in addition to winning it.

fergies coat

Same as when Rivaldo won it in 1999. Barcelona knocked out of the group stages, and United win the treble. Its always been biased against the Premier league.