Gaming Battlefield 3

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
The new expansion hit 360/pc today and it's good, ac130 looks beautiful as it burns up on the horizon

Any idea how I go about finding a clan? Armoured kill needs team work, especially tank superiority

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If I buy the Premium pack how much room is everything gonna take up? Got minimal space left on my hard drive as it is!

OB

There's a premium edition released for much cheap for those who haven't bought it yet, which i am planning to buy.

OB

Is BF3 online region locked?
Say i buy a US version, or a NTSC version, and i play on my my PS3, bought in the middle east, will i be able to access all servers on my kuwait made account? Or would i need to make a US account, to access all the servers?

OB

Hmmm, and for the DLC's, i'd have to make a US account to download them with the code, right? So after that can i play those on my other account?

Edit - If i have a NSTC version, i'd need a US PSN account to download the DLC's and play, right?

S.A.N.F

Anybody play this on PC? I need some people to play with in a Squad, tired of playing with idiots.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Are you online now? I haven't played for weeks but could be persuaded.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
OK mate, just grabbing a quick sarnie and I'll be right there.

AVARiCE

I'll play if we get a decent party going. We never did have a proper RedCafe BF3 squad. :(

AVARiCE91 on Origin I think. Pexbo/EPR can confirm or invite me on the day. Can we arrange something this weekend say?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just started playing this again. Why do I keep being put into games that have already started even though I've just finished a game and haven't backed out?