Gaming Battlefield 3

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
They should have kept the slower firing ones from BF2 in the game (M2 Bradley, and they did have the Tunguska in BF2 but it didnt fire like 30184875234 bullets per second).

What's ridiculous is that this is the state of them already after one nerf.

Also on a side note, during my ongoing quest to unlock everything for every gun in the game (only like 13 left, mainly the fecking rubbish ones) I've discovered how awesome the MP412 pistol is. Pure delight.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I want a return of, or a 3rd party mod where we get the old style bf1942 map Midway and Guadalcanal where as well as it being conquest, you can also sink the enemy fleet to take away their spawn points and jets where we have bomber planes and 2 seater planes with rear gunners, the submarines to sink the enemy aircraft carriers, proper anti air defences on the aircraft carriers and turrets you can man from the destroyer.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Are you sure? I've just checked Battlelog and Bf3stats.com and your stats are showing fine on both Makki.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
If FF is off, you can load the jeep up, have your mate drive it while you watch from a distance, when he shouts now over TS you blow the charges, the enemy tank dies and the vehicle your mate is driving survives intact and he can carry on driving round. I do it a lot.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That's how I've been playing for a while now, pissing around as a Ninja with C4. I managed to drop from a great height out of somebodies chopper into the forest on caspian border dropping C4 onto the top of a tank and blow it up before I landed which was satisfying. Also on caspian border I got my ultimate kill: 2 Tanks, one with 2 in one with 3 in and a LAV at Antenna, I jumped out of the Jeep off the cliff and it landed in the middle of them all killing all but the LAV which it disabled, he jumped out to repair and I peppered him with my P90.

Finding new an inventive ways of killing people is my new thing, don't care a bit about KPD anymore!

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
My favorite kill was on Tehran Highway. I saw dune buggies coming down the hill towards point #2 in rush so I went up to mine it. One came over the hill right at me so I shot it with a RPG and disabled it before it bounced over me and then landed on a mine behind me killing the driver, passenger, and destroying the vehicle.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
My favorite kill was on Tehran Highway. I saw dune buggies coming down the hill towards point #2 in rush so I went up to mine it. One came over the hill right at me so I shot it with a RPG and disabled it before it bounced over me and then landed on a mine behind me killing the driver, passenger, and destroying the vehicle.
Inventive kills are just immensely satisfying aren't they.

I was on Damavand Peak earlier and the US base was getting raped to feck with an AH, a Scout and an MBT spawn killing and squad spawning so if either were killed they'd spawn on each other and continue. They had us seriously pinned back.

I told everyone to stop using explosives and about 10 or 15 deaths later I managed to get 5 C4 on the MBT and 4 on each Chopper and blew them all up at the same time. 7 Kill boom. We then all advanced as a pack and managed to steal 3 objectives and make a game of it. Still lost by 600 odd tokens though :lol:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
The air at 0:31 is awesome.
Fancy a game later Zarlak?

My current flavour is Helicopters, finally getting around to learning to fly them, could wingman each other if you like?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

@ Pexbo I might do, althought if I end up on the opposite team, my current flavour is taking out helicopters with tunguska's.
Haha I fecking hate AA's especially ones with Autoload :mad:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Are there any mods for Battlefield 3? Anything that makes the game easier without being classed as a cheat by Punkbuster?

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
:lol:

Literally crying at that. I'd love to be the bastard that lays the C4....
:lol: I was there for that! The uploader is one of the guys from my clan.

We were in the middle of a prac and we all stopped to have a bit of a marvel at the amazing bouncing tree.

I've celebrity spotted myself typing in chat at 1:10

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
You can now buy packs from BF which give you automatically all available upgrades/options for Air/Ground vehicles etc., each one priced at £7+

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I hope they make it obvious when people have bought them, like a celestial steed in WOW where you ridicule people for being so pathetic.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Bought this game the other day I absolutely love it. COD4 was one of my favourite games of all time and without doubt my favourite shooter/multiplayer game, and ever since I have fooled myself thinking I was a COD fan, when in reality it ends at COD4 for me, the rest are crap. In COD4 I played Search & Destroy almost exclusively which is a game mode that allows for some stealth, some tactics and some serious outsmarting of opponents. I love that, but in truth, COD in general and ever since just has no room for this kind of game style.

With BF3 I've found that much adored variety and actual different ways you can play the game, be it stealthy, run and gun, sniping, whatever you want - it's all possible. Top it off with very impressive vehicles that look and handle great and fit in nicely and seem totally balanced during a game. Can see myself putting hours into this game, although not with weather like this..

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Bought this game the other day I absolutely love it. COD4 was one of my favourite games of all time and without doubt my favourite shooter/multiplayer game, and ever since I have fooled myself thinking I was a COD fan, when in reality it ends at COD4 for me, the rest are crap. In COD4 I played Search & Destroy almost exclusively which is a game mode that allows for some stealth, some tactics and some serious outsmarting of opponents. I love that, but in truth, COD in general and ever since just has no room for this kind of game style.

With BF3 I've found that much adored variety and actual different ways you can play the game, be it stealthy, run and gun, sniping, whatever you want - it's all possible. Top it off with very impressive vehicles that look and handle great and fit in nicely and seem totally balanced during a game. Can see myself putting hours into this game, although not with weather like this..
That's pretty much exactly my experience of COD. Used to love HC S&D in COD4, but it was never the same after that.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
:( Now that they have the rent-a-server thing on PS3, every fecking server is clan vs pug. Great fun.

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
I especially like being 'kicked by admin' after I've just been on a good run. I also like those games where admins determine 'no shot guns, no M249, no SMAW's, etc etc, or else kick or ban'. Why do they even bother playing Battlefield?! Only thing that really is annoying is base raping (in conquest), especially in some maps where you absolutely have no chance to ever reach an enemy base.

Btw, anyone got the Close Quarters maps?! Are they good?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I especially like being 'kicked by admin' after I've just been on a good run. I also like those games where admins determine 'no shot guns, no M249, no SMAW's, etc etc, or else kick or ban'. Why do they even bother playing Battlefield?! Only thing that really is annoying is base raping (in conquest), especially in some maps where you absolutely have no chance to ever reach an enemy base.

Btw, anyone got the Close Quarters maps?! Are they good?
I had a 25 kill streak and was 25-0 on one server and they admin kicked me for hacking. I was fuming, most was in a tank which is piss easy to rack up the kills, the rest were with C4 and my AS-VAL with a couple of knife take downs. How the feck can they accuse you of hacking with that variety?

A recent game of mine just to show off (don't look at the rest!) :) :

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/36411673/1/253116791/

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I'm skipping the CQ patch, not a big fan of that sort of play as I've done it to death on other games. AK should be a lot of fun though, the vehicles are what sets this game apart for me.

Milhaj, add me btw.