Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

This is actually the type of signing that excites.

This lad looks unique and built for the prem.
Yeah think it's an interesting one under a proper coach in Erik and someone who knows how to finish in Benni as well

Infra-red

Can't help feeling that the links thus far are his agent trying to make a market for him.

I think we'll sign a forward player this summer, but I'd expect them to be someone senior, who can regularly start games in our forward line.

This kid looks a real talent, but I'm not sure he's the right profile for us right now.

Loony BoB

He looks quite slow in the vid.
Is it because he's long legs and to keep his timing right with teammates etc. he slows down?
I always judge it by the other players relative speed. Most highlight reels involve a lot of slowing down of videos. I personally always prefer watching the goals at 1x speed but boy oh boy do the media love their slowing things down, especially during fouls - slow most stamps etc. down and it looks like they did a horrible and deliberate thing. Watch it at full speed and you can tell many of them are really unintentional.

Strelok

Well, if Ronnie can't get a club to stump up 400k/week I suspect he will stay. Bird in hand and all..
You said "if they know he wants to leave". I mean like the damn whole football world knows that after his agent whoring him all over Europe the last month. Of course they know mate.

DevilRed

He looks quite slow in the vid.
Is it because he's long legs and to keep his timing right with teammates etc. he slows down?
He is actually really quick for someone his size. Pace is one of his attributes.

Its his finishing that needs working on.

LuckyScout78

No manager and scout will rate this boy at Patrick Schick level. At current level and at the year of Schick at 19.

Look closely on Sesko and Schick video clips. Then you will the clear different. On both basic ball skill and flair and the end product skill, which is the finish ability.

But Sesko is 6 years younger than Schick. BUT at that age. Schick at 19-20. As a CF and full packet as football player. Sesko is behind Schick too.
But you never know. In 5-6 years time. Sesko might close the gap between him and Schick.

Schick became and share the top scorer title in Euro 2020 for no reason. And remember. I think the level of the teammates of Ronaldo in Portugal. Bernardo Silva, Bruno, Felix. Higher than Schick Czech Republic teammates. And to show and prove the Euro top scorer was not a one top scorer wonder and only happen one time. Schick keeps his goalscoring consistently for Bayer Leverkusen in the last season.

But in the end. The top skills of flair. Is not can be teach. It is not like the head coach tell him to flick the ball the other way and run the other way. You see? Schick is a natural talent. Skills and flair that show his passion and love of the game.

Talents or hard work/ a lot of practise behind it. That belong to top skill of football. Snow board and X Games have they top skill and tricks. 2-3 of the skills and moment in the video of Patrick Schick are top skills. You might will not see him do it again. Lead from spontaneuos. Full aware of the opponent players around you and quick decision in the head.

That is all i want to say about top skill of football. Which trick belong to top level of tricks. You can do with the ball on the pitch. But remember. It still has to be effective and result in goal. Not only for showboating and for fun.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No manager and scout will rate this boy at Patrick Schick level. At current level and at the year of Schick at 19.

Look closely on Sesko and Schick video clips. Then you will the clear different. On both basic ball skill and flair and the end product skill, which is the finish ability.

But Sesko is 6 years younger than Schick. BUT at that age. Schick at 19-20. As a CF and full packet as football player. Sesko is behind Schick too.
But you never know. In 5-6 years time. Sesko might close the gap between him and Schick.

Schick became and share the top scorer title in Euro 2020 for no reason. And remember. I think the level of the teammates of Ronaldo in Portugal. Bernardo Silva, Bruno, Felix. Higher than Schick Czech Republic teammates. And to show and prove the Euro top scorer was not a one top scorer wonder and only happen one time. Schick keeps his goalscoring consistently for Bayer Leverkusen in the last season.

But in the end. The top skills of flair. Is not can be teach. It is not like the head coach tell him to flick the ball the other way and run the other way. You see? Schick is a natural talent. Skills and flair that show his passion and love of the game.

Talents or hard work/ a lot of practise behind it. That belong to top skill of football. Snow board and X Games have they top skill and tricks. 2-3 of the skills and moment in the video of Patrick Schick are top skills. You might will not see him do it again. Lead from spontaneuos. Full aware of the opponent players around you and quick decision in the head.

That is all i want to say about top skill of football. Which trick belong to top level of tricks. You can do with the ball on the pitch. But remember. It still has to be effective and result in goal. Not only for showboating and for fun.
:lol:

croadyman

We might still sign Schick in next couple of years as well so not worried if we get Sesko now

Bojan Djordjic

Mate, Patrick Schick isn't going to shag you.

poleglass red

Be nice to have a presence up front. I know Ronaldo is strong but this chap puts himself around, also he plays a pass when needed. Interesting proposition, still raw as expected, but under a good coach you could see him prosper. Looks very mobile for a big player

croadyman

Be nice to have a presence up front. I know Ronaldo is strong but this chap puts himself around, also he plays a pass when needed. Interesting proposition, still raw as expected, but under a good coach you could see him prosper. Looks very mobile for a big player
Yeah my thoughts exactly

LuckyScout78

We might still sign Schick in next couple of years as well so not worried if we get Sesko now

I was telling the difference of those 2 players level. Not recommend United to buy Schick;) . Description about his skill and flair.

It is all about what Ten Hag plan is. He does has a plan if he want Sesko.

Bojan Djordjic

So the agent is generating this link to get a vastly improved contract with the current club?
Doubt it. With RB Salzburg, they're probably planning to sell him next year if he's not sold this summer so wouldn't make sense to increase his contract I'd have thought.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
When will we have the reveal of the admin member in charge of that Lucky Scout account :lol:

Full packet of a player

dedek_mraz

@LuckyScout78 we're getting Schick and tired of your post about Patrick :o.. kidding buddy, just did it for the pun :p

I would be pleased with either Schick of Šeško this window, with Schick obviusly the finished product and more immediate value. But with his recently signed contract with Leverkusen I dont think its possible this window.

Kill3r7

Schick is very talented but it seems weird that bigger clubs haven’t come calling. He isn’t some hidden talent. He is 26.

Hoof the ball

:lol:

You could time travel to the year 2145 and still find a way to make a Schick scouting report relevant.

Trex

I was telling the difference of those 2 players level. Not recommend United to buy Schick;) . Description about his skill and flair.

It is all about what Ten Hag plan is. He does has a plan if he want Sesko.
No you were promoting the clip.

Infra-red

Schick is not very good. We should avoid signing him at all costs. I bumped in to Richard Arnold the other day and told him this, so he said he would cancel (nearly complete) the transfer. Sorry mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.