Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strootman's Finger

It's quite short sighted to say you don't know why people complain about prices when it's not their money. Look at how difficult we find it to shift deadwood because we've given them ridiculous wages. Spend that 130m from Maguire and Awb more wisely and we maybe don't need to sign another CB for 50m and another RB after likely selling Awb at a loss or loaning him out
You're conflating a wage issue with a price issue. We can't ship players because they are on massive wages, not the cost of the transfer.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Can anyone confirm whether or not Roy Keane has, at any stage in the past, ended the career of one of Sesko's senior relatives?

Zoo

Chelsea and Newcastle. The former doesn't make much sense for Sesko unless something is happening with Broja.

Nickosaur

Getting slightly concerned that we're taking too long on some of these deals. Time will tell.

Irwin99

Can anyone confirm whether or not Roy Keane has, at any stage in the past, ended the career of one of Sesko's senior relatives?
Yeah, it was in a preseason friendly one time, surprised you didn't read the incident in his autobiography .

'Sesko Sr. had just come off the bench and was taking the piss. I'd had enough. I hit him f***ing hard; take that you c**t and don't you ever stand over me with your 6ft 4 frame ever again. Tell your son Benjamin there's some for him as well'.

This transfer is not going to happen :(

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Be even better when we beat Chelsea to both targets. Confident we will too.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
fecking Chelsea after all of our targets
I don’t know if we’re actually interested in this guy :lol:

Boehly has been on a mission to meet as many agents and directors as possible. It doesn’t necessarily always mean immediate targets are being discussed for this summer.

DevilRed

fecking Chelsea after all of our targets
To be fair they are desperate and after anyone who can kick a ball.

They've been rejected so many times this summer its laughable. The new regime looks amateurish and desperate.

scattergun approach, except they don't really actually have the same financial power as before.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I'd rather have Sesko over FdJ. This is based on nothing.

No idea why, have seen much more of FdJ and just some Youtubes of young Sesko. Gut feeling.

jamesjimmybyrondean

He seems to be the alternative to Antony but he doesn't solve the lack of quality depth on the right. Is it possible ETH plays a two striker system occasionally instead of wingers, assuming Ronaldo stays?

Fooza

Chelsea have been fecking annoying this window, we know you have money but feck off will ya's

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Getting slightly concerned that we're taking too long on some of these deals. Time will tell.
Please tell me how long multi million pound deals are supposed to take.

Are you a former agent/negotiator? Maybe you could be an advisor to United.

Funny you think it's "too long" considering we only were linked with him on the 23rd July, which is what, 11 days ago?

Maybe I should hire you to do the negotiating on my new house, the deal is far less complicated, for much less money. I expect it done in less than 7 days.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I swear every single time sky report one of our transfers they follow the same script. Every transfer includes the phrase "gap in valuation".

Zippycup

I swear every single time sky report one of our transfers they follow the same script. Every transfer includes the phrase "gap in valuation".
Because it's an easy get out clause for their terrible reporting.
Every player these days is linked to United. We create attention and therefore the media need a reason as to why a transfer didn't happen

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Maybe we could have a thread to discuss the players Chelsea are NOT interested in?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Can't see him being in a position to contribute much to our first team this season. Buy and loan back could be the way to go.

Kind of shows how dry the striker market is currently that so many are turning their attention to him, supposedly.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Sesko and FDJ would be a huge window, if we get a RB too even better.

The next season there's only a few more additions to go but I'd be very impressed if United can complete 3 top more signings this summer.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
The issue boils down to this:

Are you happy with the transfers we made till now?;
Malacia balanced by Pereira - Eriksen on a free - Martinez who we still have to see how he settles in the PL?;
FDJ could be coming to be the most embarrassing transfer in our history - although i hope not!:
Antony is too expensive for us?:
Sesko could have been grabbed very quickly but a few days difference and other teams came swarming round?

We had a very bad season and teams like City and Liverpool got their men in a jiffy and without long-drawn series like Game of Thrones :D

And what have we fixed in our team without getting what we needed most - a good DM?

Can we win the league or at least compete for top four as we are now?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Yeah, it was in a preseason friendly one time, surprised you didn't read the incident in his autobiography .

'Sesko Sr. had just come off the bench and was taking the piss. I'd had enough. I hit him f***ing hard; take that you c**t and don't you ever stand over me with your 6ft 4 frame ever again. Tell your son Benjamin there's some for him as well'.

This transfer is not going to happen :(
Dammit - I knew something was going to prevent this one happening

Status
Not open for further replies.