Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

saik

Aha! There he is, LuckyScout with his customary Schick appreciation post as soon as we have some links with a striker. It seems like the dude has an unhealthy obsession with him. :lol:

jamesjimmybyrondean

The player doesn’t want to come again. Is that what you are alluding to :nervous:
:lol: No. I just thought the asking price was a bit high and it would be difficult to negotiate with Salzburg since they don't want to sell. But the whole "he will make a decision" makes it look like there's a deal agreed with with few clubs and he just has has choose now

mu4c_20le

Aha! There he is, LuckyScout with his customary Schick appreciation post as soon as we have some links with a striker. It seems like the dude has an unhealthy obsession with him. :lol:
It's only the third time he's copy pasted that here

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
When will we have the reveal of the admin member in charge of that Lucky Scout account :lol:

Full packet of a player
It's @Hectic

I’m still not convinced this is actually happening.
Same. I'd be pleased with the signing, but I still don't feel there's enough weight behind this one yet to believe it. Would be nice if we did a deal relatively under the radar though.

Mike Smalling

A massive 5 from 24 in the Austrian Bundesliga last season. That doesn't just happen. Let's sign him up!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
No manager and scout will rate this boy at Patrick Schick level. At current level and at the year of Schick at 19.

Look closely on Sesko and Schick video clips. Then you will the clear different. On both basic ball skill and flair and the end product skill, which is the finish ability.

But Sesko is 6 years younger than Schick. BUT at that age. Schick at 19-20. As a CF and full packet as football player. Sesko is behind Schick too.
But you never know. In 5-6 years time. Sesko might close the gap between him and Schick.

Schick became and share the top scorer title in Euro 2020 for no reason. And remember. I think the level of the teammates of Ronaldo in Portugal. Bernardo Silva, Bruno, Felix. Higher than Schick Czech Republic teammates. And to show and prove the Euro top scorer was not a one top scorer wonder and only happen one time. Schick keeps his goalscoring consistently for Bayer Leverkusen in the last season.

But in the end. The top skills of flair. Is not can be teach. It is not like the head coach tell him to flick the ball the other way and run the other way. You see? Schick is a natural talent. Skills and flair that show his passion and love of the game.

Talents or hard work/ a lot of practise behind it. That belong to top skill of football. Snow board and X Games have they top skill and tricks. 2-3 of the skills and moment in the video of Patrick Schick are top skills. You might will not see him do it again. Lead from spontaneuos. Full aware of the opponent players around you and quick decision in the head.

That is all i want to say about top skill of football. Which trick belong to top level of tricks. You can do with the ball on the pitch. But remember. It still has to be effective and result in goal. Not only for showboating and for fun.
5%? 10%? What’s the commission Patrick’s father has offered you on getting him a deal this summer?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
ETH seems to rate him highly. Really hope we get him considering that.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That still makes it a gamble
Might just be growing related like Mctominay had.

Now he's into his frame he'll start filling out and should get less.

If we think he's a big enough talent now's the time to strike before he bangs in 30 this season and every club in Europe wants him.

RedMilo

Not sure if it's what we need - the squad has lost a lot of experience this summer and feels top heavy on youngsters with potential. Once the old slag makes up his mind what he is doing, then I suspect we should follow up with an experienced forward. If this guy is extra to that, then I have no problem with it, but not for 50m euros...

Unam333

He is actually really quick for someone his size. Pace is one of his attributes.

Its his finishing that needs working on.
I always judge it by the other players relative speed. Most highlight reels involve a lot of slowing down of videos. I personally always prefer watching the goals at 1x speed but boy oh boy do the media love their slowing things down, especially during fouls - slow most stamps etc. down and it looks like they did a horrible and deliberate thing. Watch it at full speed and you can tell many of them are really unintentional.
Cheers lads. The player in that specific vid doesn't look too spectacular, but what do I know.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
No manager and scout will rate this boy at Patrick Schick level. At current level and at the year of Schick at 19.

Look closely on Sesko and Schick video clips. Then you will the clear different. On both basic ball skill and flair and the end product skill, which is the finish ability.

But Sesko is 6 years younger than Schick. BUT at that age. Schick at 19-20. As a CF and full packet as football player. Sesko is behind Schick too.
But you never know. In 5-6 years time. Sesko might close the gap between him and Schick.

Schick became and share the top scorer title in Euro 2020 for no reason. And remember. I think the level of the teammates of Ronaldo in Portugal. Bernardo Silva, Bruno, Felix. Higher than Schick Czech Republic teammates. And to show and prove the Euro top scorer was not a one top scorer wonder and only happen one time. Schick keeps his goalscoring consistently for Bayer Leverkusen in the last season.

But in the end. The top skills of flair. Is not can be teach. It is not like the head coach tell him to flick the ball the other way and run the other way. You see? Schick is a natural talent. Skills and flair that show his passion and love of the game.

Talents or hard work/ a lot of practise behind it. That belong to top skill of football. Snow board and X Games have they top skill and tricks. 2-3 of the skills and moment in the video of Patrick Schick are top skills. You might will not see him do it again. Lead from spontaneuos. Full aware of the opponent players around you and quick decision in the head.

That is all i want to say about top skill of football. Which trick belong to top level of tricks. You can do with the ball on the pitch. But remember. It still has to be effective and result in goal. Not only for showboating and for fun.
I’m sure I’ve seen this post in few different threads…

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Bring in sesko and de Jong and I think we’ve had a very good transfer window! If we don’t then it’s been a fail and we’ll be fighting for top 4. With them 2 signings I think we can finish top 3 easy.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
Is it your money? I never get when people complain about the club actually wanting to spend money.
While you have a point, I do think it’s understandable why some people would worry. It’s the same reason people are afraid when the team goes full strength in a meaningless CL group game when they’re already qualified. Sure, you could just enjoy the best players of your team on the pitch/screen. But many will worry about injuries/fitness and negative implications for future games.

Same applies to expensive transfers. You can be happy about a transfer but still worry that it will have implications on future transfers. Such as limiting funds for other players you’d also fancy your club to sign.

JustinC00

Hopefully we do. I think he would be good in ETH's system obviously would need a bit to transition to the league but he's only 19 and i'd imagine he'd go out and score 20 goals this season and his price would be double or triple. If ETH rates him, get him. Ajax doesn't want Antony to go so move onto Sesko since CF is a huge need.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
You're quite clearly wrong, it's utter nonsense that we always take forever to conclude deals.
That's your opinion but it's nonsensical to say that we do conclude deals quickly too.

jamesjimmybyrondean

If I didn't think Neves was shit I would have no issues, again, not my money.
It's quite short sighted to say you don't know why people complain about prices when it's not their money. Look at how difficult we find it to shift deadwood because we've given them ridiculous wages. Spend that 130m from Maguire and Awb more wisely and we maybe don't need to sign another CB for 50m and another RB after likely selling Awb at a loss or loaning him out

Zippycup

Why do you think it's nonsensical? Did you think we took too long to conclude the Malacia deal too?
I think the complexities of any transfer of this magnitude prevents it from being done quickly.
I also belive that as we are mentioned in more or less every transfer activity it may seem drawn out when it comes to transfers we are actually interested in.

However. We have made quick signings (as from the date of our knowledge of our interest) in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.