Brendan Rodgers | Rejoins Celtic on 3 year deal

sepulturite

Yep that's him gone now I think. I dunno who they get in though? It's not a big enough club for Poch, he's holding out for something else, so who I wonder?

baskinginthesun

His team is shipping goals for fun now. There is no way he comes through this international break unscathed.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Still can’t believe a lot of our fans on here wanted him at United. It was crazy back then even when Leicester were less shit.

GMoore23

He's a good manager. It's the owner ''King Power'' who is shit since Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha died. Rodgers got them back to back top 5 finishes not long ago which was no small feat.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
That’s embarrassing.

We’re on track to concede we’ll over 100 goals.

We’ll relegated if he stays.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Always had doubts about him after blowing that Liverpool title.
Played a half strength Chelsea and went all gung ho, when they really only needed a draw.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He’s downed tools. He’s trying to get the sack.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Getting sacked in the morning, either Poch or Dyche I think will take the role.

Had him and Tuchel to get the sack before Christmas should have placed a bet really

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Getting sacked in the morning, either Poch or Dyche I think will take the role.

Had him and Tuchel to get the sack before Christmas should have placed a bet really
They're not getting Poch to Leicester for goodness sake.
And surely they will think they can do bettre than Dyche!?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I wouldn’t rule out Poch. His stock has fallen and he will be keen to get back into the EPL to show what he can do.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Dyches a decent manager, and I think Poch is an option.

Leicester actually have a very good squad and fan base, they just need investment in the squad.

I'd actually say Poch is a strong strong candidate for the job.

slored1

Their keeper is one of the worst I have ever watched at this level. Have to swap him for someone else, their backups cannot all be this bad.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Their keeper is one of the worst I have ever watched at this level. Have to swap him for someone else, they cannot all be this bad.
Pretty sure he’s statistically the worst keeper in Europe. He’s dreadful.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
He's a good manager. It's the owner ''King Power'' who is shit since Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha died. Rodgers got them back to back top 5 finishes not long ago which was no small feat.
I honestly don't believe he is a good manager !!
The team deteriorated when he started bringing in his own players & its fairly obvious he couldn't organize a defence if his life depended on it.
He says all the right things & the press love him but success in Scotland does not make you a great manager.

CarbonStoolBites

I will forever maintain that Ole is a better manager than that gowl.
Lets not kick the man while he’s down, that’s cruel.
Ole couldn’t even win us a feckin league cup in 3 years after spending half a billion on players, Ole is not a competent manager.

Lecland07

I honestly don't believe he is a good manager !!
The team deteriorated when he started bringing in his own players & its fairly obvious he couldn't organize a defence if his life depended on it.
He says all the right things & the press love him but success in Scotland does not make you a great manager.
He has had success in England, also. He won the FA cup. Pretty much the best you are going to get - the Premier League title was a one off, where everything fell into place nicely.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Leicester would be a terrible choice for that, though
Ndidi, Maddison and Tielemans is a top class midfield.

They need to get a defender or two in, and work on a replacement for Vardy in the next window then they can really flesh out their squad and they'll be challenging for Europa League in a season.

They just need a good coach and investment. Leicester are underperforming but they'll turn it around with the right coach and investment.

Fooza

He's done well at Leicester even though they failed to reach the CL. But it goes to show no matter what manager, if the club fails to refresh a team over the summer and keep adding quality you're going to get found out.

Time to hire a relegation fighting manager :wenger:

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Nope, it's mostly Rodgers.

He did get two top 5 finishes, but both of them we were abysmal in the second half of the season, and most of the time our points totals in those seasons would have had us 6th / 7th, so it was more of a case of other teams shitting the bed. I'm sure we also had like the 6th highest wage bill at the time?

On top of that, he has been unable to actually sign decent players, and has mostly relied on players from the Nigel Pearson era (Vardy, Kasper, Albrighton), players from the Ranieri/Claude Puel era (Evans, Tielemans, Maddison, Ricardo, N'didi, Chillwell, Maguire) or players from the academy (Harvey Barnes, Dewsbury Hall).

He's been here for what, 4 years? And who has he signed that actually plays regularly? Castagne and James Justin. He has just wasted so much money on players he doesn't actually play (eg. Soumare, Praet, Perez, Vestergaard, Betrand, Under, Daka, Ryan Bennett)

BigDycheEnergy

1 point after 7 games. Has any manager survived that? Not including new managers, obviously.

They've had a lot of tough games(Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Brighton and Spurs), but I still don't think that's a good enough excuse for 1 measly point. It's not like any of these teams are top class either. Arsenal, Spurs and us are just getting started. Chelsea have been shit. Brighton have over-performed because of Potter.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Their keeper is one of the worst I have ever watched at this level. Have to swap him for someone else, their backups cannot all be this bad.
Letting Schmeichel go, and sticking with their back up keeper was a sign how everything was wrong at Leicester.

C'est Moi Cantona

Yep that's him gone now I think. I dunno who they get in though? It's not a big enough club for Poch, he's holding out for something else, so who I wonder?
Player manager Vardy would be a bit of fun, but Dyche or Benitez, is about where they're at right now you'd have thought.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Leicester dominated the ball in the first half and played the game in Tottenham's half. But in the second half Ndidi gifted Spurs a goal which was the key moment in the game imo. Leicester were the better team at that point and were pressing high really well.

But for some reason Rodgers goes too gung ho in trying to restore parity and it works in Spurs' favour where a player like Son who imo is best utilised in quick transitions had a field day with space to run into.

Spurs tactics again were very predictable but Leicester shot themselves in the foot with their own mistakes and naivety in trying to restore parity.