Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Back up again.
Yeah just seen that. If there was nefarious intentions behind it they Streisand the feck out of it.

Nearly 50,000 signatures in the 20 mins since it came back up.

Smores

A part of me wants to go to the march on Saturday.

You going? Is anybody going?
Had an argument with the missus last night as I'd decided i was going to go but apparently we've already agreed to go to her sisters :rolleyes:....i lost :(

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I'd always have sooner supported revoking Article 50 rather than another bullshit referendum. Signed da ting.

NinjaFletch

A part of me wants to go to the march on Saturday.

You going? Is anybody going?
Would do, but the coaches are full from where I live; trains aren't running because of engineering works and Megabus/National Express is fully booked...

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Pretty sure it's because too many folk are trying to sign it at once.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
So do these petitions typically have a large impact? Like can you be confident that it'll actually lead to a serious discussion in Parliament on the matter, a discussion that otherwise wouldn't have taken place?

NinjaFletch

So do these petitions typically have a large impact? Like can you be confident that it'll actually lead to a serious discussion in Parliament on the matter, a discussion that otherwise wouldn't have taken place?
No, but it takes no time to do so you might as well.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I don't think there is a single one of these petitions that has made a slightest bit of difference to anything, but I am happy to be corrected on this.

Skills

Snitch
If over 17m people sign it they can't continue with the 'peoples' will bullshit

Infra-red

No, it won't have any impact.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Cap in hand to the French....

Macron needs to hold his ground.

I really think almost no one in the UK supports May even within the conservative party, or her deal, it's far worse than just remaining and does not have the benefits of leaving. Despised by all.

The petition doesn't hold much weight except to put the idea out there.

For me it's the sensible solution. It won't end the "Brexit" / UK independence debate though. Just remove "the gun" from the UKs head and move the debate on to the next stage with a probable general election.

RK

How is No Deal illegal if it's the default position?
The concept of No Deal isn't illegal but the practical implementation of it violates a few things. Not only the Irish border issue (WTO incompatible with GFA) but all of the legislation that needs to be voted on/ratified by parliament between now and leaving - even with a deal a transition period was needed. Without a deal that wouldn't exist and is, as I understand it, pretty much an impossible scenario.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
16,141,241 people already voted to remain, what difference is some poxy little petition going to make with less than a million :lol: These petitions are a complete waste of time.