Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedChip

Would you move to the EU, or further afield? After Brexit it'll be far more complicated for Brits to get residency in a European country, if they've not already applied for it. I know what you mean about having family ties, we wouldn't have been able to do this when oates's mum was still alive. She voted remain as it happens, she loved travelling and had lived in other countries.
Pre Brexit, we would have probably ended up in France (in later years), which my wife loves. But since Brexit, we have wondered about Canada.

bleedred

People who voted for this and not May's deal should be crucified. Would have saved atleast 5-6 months of this malarkey

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Would you move to the EU, or further afield? After Brexit it'll be far more complicated for Brits to get residency in a European country, if they've not already applied for it. I know what you mean about having family ties, we wouldn't have been able to do this when oates's mum was still alive. She voted remain as it happens, she loved travelling and had lived in other countries.
This is annoying me too, I've submitted for permanent residency here in Canada but if it isn't through in time when my work permit runs out then I will need to return home. My girlfriend and I would rather have gone to another EU country than go back to the UK but if Brexit goes through before that then I'm hoping the 'get brown people out' brigade won't have taken away all of my choices.

LARulz

People who voted for this and not May's deal should be crucified. Would have saved atleast 5-6 months of this malarkey
That's what I don't get. I'd be surprised if May doesn't have a hit list she aims to tick off one by one

mikey_d

there’s leads of people who would have voted for this to have the opportunity to amend the deal. The question was effectively do you support having a debate on a deal, because it could potentially be amended into any deal that either side could want.

LARulz

Does anyone know if something is wrong with Patel's neck? She keeps nodding at literally everything

Charlie Foley

You are an obnoxious poster and all your posts are rubbish.
Thanks for your response, and thank you for not aligning yourself with these small minded idiots who's only modus operandi is to get away with insulting as many people who disagree with their point of view as they can get away with.

Smores

Yeah the first vote is pretty pointless given the defeat in the second. Time to amend the shit out of it.

Still hoping for a second referendum but I'm not too optomistic.