Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I’ve come to conclusion that The good Friday agreement makes leaving impossible. Find it so strange that this never came to light or was even discussed 2 years ago.

Time to put an end to it all now.
I wish our government would come to the same conclusion. However, agreements are made to be broken, what makes you sure that is impossible rather than just impractical?

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
I’ve come to conclusion that The good Friday agreement makes leaving impossible. Find it so strange that this never came to light or was even discussed 2 years ago.

Time to put an end to it all now.
It was pointed out and discussed but I think it was classed as scaremongering or something.
Leaving is possible but they have to break the GFA. Don't think many leavers are worried about that.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Twas brought up - https://www.theguardian.com/politic...nd-john-major-brexit-would-close-irish-border

The Vote Leave response was, unsurprisingly, vacuous nonsense from Theresa Villiers.

“The common travel area between the UK and Ireland has existed for nearly 100 years, since the creation of the Irish state in the 1920s. It will continue if we vote to leave.

“There would be risks to manage but they are not significantly more serious than risks that are already managed effectively today through bilateral cooperation between the UK and Ireland.”

Minimalist

The only NI party who doesn’t care about the GFA, didn’t vote for it in the first place.

Us bloody Protestants up to no good.

Dante

Average bang
Luxembourg hold a more powerful bargaing position than Britain!:lol:

How the feck can anyone believe that Brexit will improve this country's standing on the world stage? We're turning ourselves into an irrelevance.

Joining the EU was a big part of our recovery from the post-War years to the dark days of the seventies. And now we want to isolate ourselves again. With no Empire and no Europe to lean on, we're fecking ouselves into isolation.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
For the first time, I'm starting to believe another referendum might be possible. Think it's significant that some ministers are openly raising it at cabinet meetings.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The next episode of Sherlock looks shit.

Yeah he’s getting rinsed for that. It’s funded by Viktor Vekselberg’s business partner and is apparently just another misinformation vehicle.

Another reason to hate Blundercunt I guess.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Isn't it maybe .. a little early for that show to come out?

Like perhaps try waiting until the repercussions of the vote are actually clear before making a tv show about it.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
The guy’s an absolute fruit cake. Testosterone has pickled his brain.
The thick cnut doesn't realise that a lot of people are already living in "hardship and suffering" and just want out of it. I suppose he could always hand over all his cash and trade places.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The thick cnut doesn't realise that a lot of people are already living in "hardship and suffering" and just want out of it. I suppose he could always hand over all his cash and trade places.
Nah mate those people living on the breadline often going without themselves so they can make sure their children eat and have something to wear to school and open at Christmas don’t have a clue about hardship and suffering. They’ve never hiked up icy mountains, across deserts and in leech infested waters. Pussies.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The absolute fecking state of this country. A tiny litter of angry gammon blocking an ambulance in a pathetic attempt to protest Europe by copying a European protest.

I’m embarrassed I come from the same rough general land mass as these people.

Though you’d be hard pressed for a better metaphor for a Hard Brexit than a bunch of short sighted angry ideologues, blissfully unconcerned with their effect on our basic social services as long as they get to feel shouty and important.

Last edited:

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
The absolute fecking state of this country. A tiny litter of angry gammon blocking an ambulance in a pathetic attempt to protest Europe by copying a European protest.

Though you’d be hard pressed for a better metaphor for a Hard Brexit than a bunch of short sighted angry ideologues, blissfully unconcerned with their effect on our basic social services as long as they get to feel shouty and important.

Not to mention that they don't care about hurting people as long as they get to shout "geronwivit". I sincerely hope delaying the ambulance didn't cause additional harm to whoever was in it or needed help from it.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca

Dispersed in minutes, tried it somewhere else, all gone home within an hour. Looks like the whole stunt has backfired on them and has damaged Leave.EU's message more than helped.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips

That is hilarious
But Sajid David has taken into account the collapse of sterling after Brexit, so in todays terms it's the equivalent of a tenner a week - after brexit people's pay will no longer be transferred to their bank account but provided in wheelbarrows.
The advantage is that wheelbarrow manufacturing will soar.

GloryHunter07

But Sajid David has taken into account the collapse of sterling after Brexit, so in todays terms it's the equivalent of a tenner a week - after brexit people's pay will no longer be transferred to their bank account but provided in wheelbarrows.
The advantage is that wheelbarrow manufacturing will soar.
British wheelbarrows for British people

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Those yellow vests are very European. It's what you are required to keep in your car, in France, to wear if you break down on the motorway.

We hate Europe so much, we are copying them.

Oh the irony.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Those yellow vests are very European. It's what you are required to keep in your car, in France, to wear if you break down on the motorway.

We hate Europe so much, we are copying them.

Oh the irony.
Plus I’m pretty sure (though more educated guessing in fairness) that their modern ubiquitousness is a consequence of early successful health and safety regulation. The same kind of “boring” restrictive rights based over reach, many of these “sovereignty!” obsessed walking sunburns would grumble about being imposed on us these days.

Also, a really good way of jibbing into a festival, by the by.