Bruno announced as new Manchester United captain

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
The right choice. The only choice. The others (Varane, Case, Martinez) are/can and need to be leaders as well but don’t need to wear the armband.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The right decision. Was basically the captain last season anyway.

Guessing between Casemiro and Varane, possibly Shaw/Rashford in with a shout for the vice captaincy.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Was obvious who it was gonna be. ETH has had a year to see who’s a leader on the pitch and it was Bruno. As the vice captain been announced?

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Wouldn’t have been my choice. Good player and all that but I can’t stand his incessant whinging and moaning when things aren’t going well. Not what I want from a captain of Manchester United. Just my opinion though.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
he's a proper leader on the pitch, yeah he whines a bit, but you could see last season how motivational he was. And the making people have their moment to celebrate etc.

Red Royal

Nice that we have a squad with a good few potential captains. A few seasons ago it was Harry and quiet Dave as our 'leaders'.

Abraxas

Has looked a future captain since his very first performance for the club. Even in that game the way he demanded the ball and set a standard for the team in terms of work rate was there to see. Occasionally he lets himself down but within the grand scheme of things they are very minor infractions compared to his suitability.

Eric_the_Red99

The correct choice. His ability to pick heads or tails at the start of a match is unparalleled in the modern game.

RedStarUnited

I know it might sound crazy to some but I dont see the captain material in him. But hey...