7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjb

This just shows you how bad we have been in midfield.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Haven't seen enough to know how good he is but he's sure as shit light-years ahead of our other options.

kiristao

I was away from the telly when he was substituted and was wondering how we suddenly started to looker so much smoother as a team and then noticed Bruno was on the field.
We looked so much more threatening in the 10 mins he was on than we looked all game

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Added some real quality when he came on. This is the standard we should demand from a Manchester United midfielder.

RedDevilRoshi

Very good cameo except the free kick but you can tell we looked much better when he was brought on.

He must really pull his hair out as to how awful his teammates are :lol:

If we can get some quality like Sancho/Grealish/Maddison and Rashford back & fully fit around him, I think we will see the very best of him.

kirk buttercup

Dont know if anybody on here has seen eddie murphy Raw where he talks about a starving man being given a cracker ( if you haven't watch it) ,Bruno is our cracker . He is a very good player but next to Pereira JLingz and Mata he looks like messi . Well done Bruno it's nice to have a footballer in the midfield

AshRK

The guy is a class. But I fear for the fact that he may be lost in the mediocrity around him. How amazing would it have been to have a full flow Rashford, Pogba, Martial and Bruno dominating the attack. We may never see that, instead Bruno would have to carry this attack and may under perform in some game and feel the pressure.

ottosec

He looked great so far.

But he'll probably turn to trash in a month or two, like all our other signings, so we should enjoy it when it lasts.

Canagel

Man's literally replaced Pogba in the never ending cycle of playing with bums :lol:

Master Yoda

Relentless attacking once Bruno came in. I see a bright future. Bruno, Fred and Matic form a good MF.

ShinjiNinja26

Quality player!! Changed the game when he came on for those last 10mins, absolutely vital in our hunt for CL be it top 4 or through the Europa league.

acnumber9

Within 5 minutes he’d already made himself man of the match. World of difference between him and Pereira.

MadMike

Don't wanna jinx it, but seems like we've solved our chronic lack of a good attacking mid. He's oozing class

LJJT

Within 5 minutes he’d already made himself man of the match. World of difference between him and Pereira.
Agree, 10 minute cameo and was our best player. Shame he didn’t take the last free kick, he’s a cut above most of the squad

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Man's literally replaced Pogba in the never ending cycle of playing with bums :lol:
Give it a little while longer, he’ll be yanked down to their level like Pogba was.

Thiagoal

Looked great when he came on but I think that was as much to do with the fact we abandoned the god awful five defender formation against bloody Brugges! Away to Chelsea makes sense; Brugges was just cowardly

tjb

Hes comfortably a level above all the other "attacking midfield" options we have. Does the simple things at twice the speed of the other ones and has that killer quality as well
That cameo shows how important an attacking midfielder is supposed to be.

kirk buttercup

Could we get Bruno , Fred , McT, and Pogba in the team? I would love to see if that could work in some sort of system . Lingard and Pereira should be nowhere near the first team

ReddBalls

He looked great so far.

But he'll probably turn to trash in a month or two, like all our other signings, so we should enjoy it when it lasts.
Yeah. Like Fred and Maguire? Or Shaw, who was Uniteds best player until Bruno entered the field? Lazy post.

If anything, Bruno's cameo shows why United struggle at times this season. The squad players (Lintard, Pereira, Mata et al.) are not good enough to challenge for honours. No amount of coaching will ever change that.

Edit: Matic, another player who had "turned to shit" (he carried an injury when he was shit), was also one of few players who played well tonight, like he has done since his comeback.

ReddBalls

Could we get Bruno , Fred , McT, and Pogba in the team? I would love to see if that could work in some sort of system . Lingard and Pereira should be nowhere near the first team
3 of those 4 would be brilliant anyway. Get Rashford back and a good RW in the summer, and it starts to look good. Lingard and Pereira would struggle to get into Brügge's team.

Brightonian

Honestly I'm just tempted to not worry about how Pogba would fit in. With the other three you get urgency, work rate, high tempo, and from Bruno plenty of creativity and threat. Yes Pogba brings that world class flair and a bit more muscle but also inconsistency, dawdling on the ball, and the whole question of where he should actually play.

If you actually want to add another midfielder to that three, it's a proper DM you should be looking for.

predator

Youth NITK
Simply miles ahead of almost every player around him. His desire to do something to affect the game is so much of a relief. He wants to shoot, to go for a risky assist and take on players himself.

Cannot complain at all so far. Cant wait to see him again

Nep77

Hopefully we will get a Quality 6 to seat behind him and Fred for next season with Matic and Mctominay for the rotation. He has started well and looking for his link up with Martial in next few games.

Adamsk7

Bruno, Pogba, Fred and McTominay in a midfield (either diamond or a three and a fase 9) behind Ighalo and Martial is the best team we can field until the end of the season. We need to just put all of our “good” players on the field - enough of the Pereira and Lingard shit. We don’t play them in their favourite positions anyway so I’d rather we do that with better players when they are fit!

As for Bruno, I think he’s gonna be a very important cog in our turnaround.

ReddBalls

Bruno, Pogba, Fred and McTominay in a midfield (either diamond or a three and a fase 9) behind Ighalo and Martial is the best team we can field until the end of the season. We need to just put all of our “good” players on the field - enough of the Pereira and Lingard shit. We don’t play them in their favourite positions anyway so I’d rather we do that with better players when they are fit!

As for Bruno, I think he’s gonna be a very important cog in our turnaround.
As much as I can't stand Lintard and Pereira, United have seven games in 21 days. They need to rotate.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
This guy oozes class. If Pogba can somehow commit to the cause we would have the best midfield in the Premiership. Rashford, Martial and a quality right-sided midfielder/winger we wouldn't be far off being a team again.

ottosec

Yeah. Like Fred and Maguire? Or Shaw, who was Uniteds best player until Bruno entered the field? Lazy post.

If anything, Bruno's cameo shows why United struggle at times this season. The squad players (Lintard, Pereira, Mata et al.) are not good enough to challenge for honours. No amount of coaching will ever change that.

Edit: Matic, another player who had "turned to shit" (he carried an injury when he was shit), was also one of few players who played well tonight, like he has done since his comeback.
Stop talking shit mate.

Maguire had one good game and now you give him as an example? Go check his thread and see people's opinions on him before the Chelsea game. He's nowhere near his Leicester level.

Our other two signings James and AWB both started well and then their form went to shit. Matic, who you gave as an example, was really got at the beginning of his time here, we used to laugh at Chelsea for selling him, and after a few months, people were calling him Championship level player.

Fred took almost two years to perform at this level.

And there are many similar examples. Almost every player we signed after Fergie retired, really.

So based on what we saw in the last few years, it's quite often that a new signing starts well than their performance levels drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.