7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superunknown

His bad day is better than most footballers' best day. Insanely high standard for his own performance. A true winner. He is the salted caramel of the football world. Absolutely fecking delicious. It's not even subjective.

Not his best game and still walks away with a goal and an assist, the guy puts up crazy statistics. Nice dive for the pen, Moss is useless :rolleyes:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Should have had 2 goals and 2 assists tonight (Martial crossbar) yet people think he had a poor game... just shows the level this guys at. Unreal.

Nickosaur

His output is insane. Churning out goals and assists, even when having a supposedly bad game.

space

Always makes the right runs, and is always trying something. Just a joy to watch

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Such a brilliant player, he lost possession few times but kept on trying. He is not afraid to rake risk which is something we needed badly, he has quality to back up his risky decisions.

13 goals + assists in PL already.

It's B Rubble

That determination to get us the lead was damn near captain material. He’s an absolute leader on the offense and even though it wasn’t his best game, he got the goal. That conversation with Martial to gain more of an understanding about where to pass it (early on in the game), is evidence of our forwards being more confident to play their game with Bruno feeding them.

Kag

I can’t quite pin down what he is and it’s great. I can’t think of many players like him at all. He’s a midfielder that looks like scoring a hat-trick every game; it’s rather amazing.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I can’t quite pin down what he is and it’s great. I can’t think of many players like him at all. He’s a midfielder that looks like scoring a hat-trick every game; it’s rather amazing.
Reminds me of Lampard. Highly offensive midfielder.

Tarrou

thought it was one of his worst performances for us

got a goal and an assist, says it all...

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Even when he’s shit he’s scoring goals and getting assists. I think the Lampard comparison honestly rings true. He’s just as tireless and combative.

Nori-

Another goal and assist. This guy is a machine!

Has there been another Manchester United player in the last 20 years whose made such a massive impact in such a short space of time? Goals and assists aside he's lifted the whole club up. Only wish we'd bought him at the start of the season :(

Robbie Boy

Unfortunately so!

Both Leicester fans, too...
Yup, must be him so. That's really abhorrent behaviour. Would rightfully be a ban on here but since he posted it on another forum, nothing can be done on here most probably.

edcunited1878

He's rushing a few passes, especially in the first half, but his heel flick to Greenwood in the first half and on ball skill to win the penalty in the first half are the moments of magic you always love to see and appreciate from a no. 10

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He's been giving the ball away a hell of a lot since the lockdown finished. Obviously the way he plays he's always trying to force things so he's going to give it away a fair bit, but the last few games it's almost been too much and I don't remember it happening quite so much before the lockdown. In saying that, at the end of the day he's scoring and assisting at a ridiculous rate so what do I know.

laughtersassassin

The best compliment I can give him is in a game where his general play wasn't good he still created a lot of great chances.

Backheel for Mason early On.
Smart corner out to Pogba
Slotted Martial through
Probably 1 or two others I'm missing.

Also other than the penalty probably should have scored the header.

To be involved in that many key moments while playing not great is insane.

cyberman

He's been giving the ball away a hell of a lot since the lockdown finished. Obviously the way he plays he's always trying to force things so he's going to give it away a fair bit, but the last few games it's almost been too much and I don't remember it happening quite so much before the lockdown. In saying that, at the end of the day he's scoring and assisting at a ridiculous rate so what do I know.
Its because we have so many runners that the early ball is always on.

kundalini

Through balls were terrible tonight. Fortunate to win the penalty, should have scored his header from Shaw's cross. Got an assist for Pogba's super strike.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Wasn’t a good game today, and was a dodgy penalty, but still influenced the game, and his alternatives don’t even bear thinking about so he improves us by default.

RooneyLegend

Mediocre performance by him. He can be really erratic at times. Sometimes he struggles to pull of what should be easy for a player of his ability to pull of.

ShinjiNinja26

Love this guy. Even when not playing his best he still has an influence on the game. Also the fact he seems to absolutely boil the piss of oppo fans is wonderful. :drool:

Red00012

Bruno has been our best player this break but make no mistake he will struggle to be this effective without pogba and matic. It wasn’t too long ago we struggled to create against Everton.

With that said I just love how he has multiple options to pass to with Pogba always available on the edge. He is currently unplayable because you can’t mark him and leave our other attackers alone. He can either pass or shoot.
Just as well Pogba and Matic play with Utd so

RooneyLegend

Wasn’t a good game today, and was a dodgy penalty, but still influenced the game, and his alternatives don’t even bear thinking about so he improves us by default.
When he plays like that it makes it blatantly obvious that we need better replacements.

Adamsk7

Probably one of the most complete players I’ve ever seen play. He’s a great passer, creator, is skilful in tight spaces, is an absolute engine. Gets in to dangerous positions, ghosts around the pitch, scores lots of goals and assists, good free kick, good penalty, good defensively with the press......

Worst game for us, still very productive. I’d quite like to rest him the next game but I don’t know if we can.

arnie_ni

Goal and 2 assists tonight.

Must be close to 10 pl goals, mason to?

Wonder how many times 4 players from one team have hit double figures in a season

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s got ridiculous tenacity for CAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.