7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kundalini

A few good moments, several imaginative ideas that didn't come off, but a lot of rubbish play. Missed big chance when he hit the post. Assist for Rashford's goal.

HowYouDoin

Definitely shouldnt play against Chelsea. At least for the first 70 minutes. Rest him. We need him at his best for the last two games.

RedIan

Hes the spark that ignites the forward play. I love him. Always looking to create and get forward . Once he started playing the team follows suit.

Classical Mechanic

This is Bruno though, when it doesn’t come off you’re left with loads of craps shots and shit passes. He has a low bottom level. You have to take the rough with the smooth and hope he delivers net benefit. So far he has.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The positive outweighs the negatives. He had a hand in both goals and should have scored himself.

The thing about him misplacing some passes is he only has fractions of a second to think and pass given he is surrounded by players. So he will misplace some. Now some days they will mostly come off. Other days they wont. But he misplaced a bad pass for their disallowed goal when Greenwood was free on the right wing, which could have been costly.

I still think overall though he has revolutionized our attack.

KennyBurner

The less said the better. He is extremely wasteful. I know he has been very good since the start but he has to get back to reality. We need him to close out these games early so he can get subbed off and rest.

:lol:

He won the ball with a great tackle a second before the quick pass. I don't think it was as big a deal as you make it out to be here. Lets not get the pitchforks out like he did something similar to Pogba vs Southampton.
Pitch forks aren't out but it was a horrific ball that I screamed "no" to my tv as he went to play it as Palace still had so many men forward.

The lad is a class act, but tonight he played way too many awful passes, not the forgivable ones where he's trying to find a hole, just some rudimentary poor play.

I'm calling a spade a spade.

kirk buttercup

Off night and he still gets an assist. Ridiculous player.
And hit the post and came close with a free kick and had a very important part in the second goal . Not everything he does is going to be perfect. He is phenomenal reminds me how people get on Pogbas back, both and are our best players

cyberman

Hes the most direct player Ive ever seen. There isnt a backward pass in him

Yagami

Good post resistant
He plays like late thirties Giggsy. Always looking for that killer ball whether there's a pass on or not, whether we, as a team, need to just play keep ball due to fatigue/calming the game down, or whether he's in a position himself to make the pass.

Stretfordender

Class class player an assist, hits the post, adventurous and looking to create all the time. MOTM according to BT Sport. Not bad for an off game...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Pitch forks aren't out but it was a horrific ball that I screamed "no" to my tv as he went to play it as Palace still had so many men forward.

Sure it was the wrong decision to release so quickly, but I don't think he was at sole fault for the offside goal, just because Palace already had us penned back and we brought the pressure on oursevles from being too passive generally in the game.

I feel Bruno is a player who probably tries to compensate for the team's lack of boldness too, because there wasn't a single player (outside of Martial/Rashford who can only impact further up the pitch)who was forcing the issue. It speaks to McTominay's limitations, and Pogba had an off game too.

edgecutter

This guy is unreal. Didn't play well tonight and he still contributes, where would we be if hadn't got this deal done

Tom Van Persie

No relation
And hit the post and came close with a free kick and had a very important part in the second goal . Not everything he does is going to be perfect. He is phenomenal reminds me how people get on Pogbas back, both and are our best players
He's a proper United player. I bet Fergie loves watching him play and wishes he could've coached him.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
Okay so basically fernandes is expected to deliver every pass/cross, score from every shot, save a penalty, defend a corner he takes etc.. Seriously if some slight drop in accuracy bothers people here you should get a reality check, the guy assisted and hit the post on his "shitty day", misplaced a few passes but delivered two very good corners on slobhead's head... Just appreciate the overall effort he is putting for the team ffs

Kag

The lad is a class act, but tonight he played way too many awful passes, not the forgivable ones where he's trying to find a hole, just some rudimentary poor play.

I’d agree with this. He was giving it away in our own half tonight and that isn’t where I want our players to give it away.

He’s unbelievable, mind you. He plays, by his standards, fairly shit and still manages to be involved in every good bit of football we play.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I’d agree with this. He was giving it away in our own half tonight and that isn’t where I want our players to give it away.

He’s unbelievable, mind you. He plays, by his standards, fairly shit and still manages to be involved in every good bit of football we play.
100% agree. Saying that he was bad for the majority of the game doesn’t mean he’s not a great player, but some of his giveaways and decisions were pretty crap. It’s gonna happen, as he’s a moments player more than a metronome type, but if he can just add a bit more solidity to his passing it will help so much more when things are quite coming off for the team.

swedishgloryhunter

I think the issue with bruno is that hes so good we got our expectations that he would make magic every game. If you compare him with jesse. On a good day jesse could make a couple good passes and had good pressing game but it still doesn't weigh in to brunos performance on a off day. Hes a born winner and we need his kind of attitude. He got grumpy in the game when he wasnt passing well and i can name a few players who would be oh well instead.

Best buy by ole.

wr8_utd

:'(
I love that no matter how poorly he may play, he's still going to have a match winning contribution. I rather have him try these passes and misplace them than those 95% success rate passers who don't open up anything.

Nep77

I thought he was good apart from first 30 minutes. Not everything will come off with him but he was involved in both the goals and Should have scored one himself.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Another assist and the width of the post away from another goal: That's Bruno for you. Honestly, him and Pogba are badly served by the weakness of our squad. Both have looked very leggy in the last few games and that's a product of having nobody who can replicate what they do. We're running them into the ground. Although if we can keep winning it'll be worth it.

Strelok

I really don't understand why Ole didn't rest him when it's 2-0. He looked gashed the entire game and his passing accuracy and decision making has been down quite a lot the last two matches. This guy run too much tbh, he's basically everywhere. He's up there for a counter, then run back to defend, then run around to press, then run up for a counter ...

We must rest him Ole, before you'd burn him out.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Quiet in the first half, better in the 2nd and very unlucky not to score.

he really does need to learn a bit more when to keep the ball or pass it. I like that he loves a killer pass but sometimes he just forces it when if he was patient for 1/2 seconds he might get a better angle.

anyway can’t be too angry with him the guy is clearly running on fumes bless him.

predator

Youth NITK
Sometimes you have to just accept that a player is going to have a few off nights. For his standard as of late tonight was one of them. He still looked quality at times though.

He is a beautiful football player that doesnt rely on his pace or physique. That dummy of his looks so easy to read only after he's done it. The guy has elevated us to another level and he's raised everyone's game.

Criticising him ar the moment is beyond unfair.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Not his best game but you always get the feeling he's going to create something and almost everytime delivers, I'll take that over someone like Lingard who is useless all the time.

ManRed

if only he had Pogba's passing range, he would be in an another league. Gets very frustrating to watch him especially when we are under pressure and last thing you want is to give it away trying a hollywood pass.

His performances have dropped since the Norwich game but he still keeps giving us assists and goals which is a sign of a special player.

RooneyLegend

Very frustrating player to watch. You can see that he's used to playing with inept individuals where he has to do everything but he has to realize that isn't the case here. His movement is brilliant and he has a huge engine. Sometimes his positioning is questionable but that's probably coaches instructions.

He's frustrating because he wants to always be the guy that makes the final pass or that takes the shot. He's got the selfishness of an attacker while he's meant to be a playmaker. It leads to him making a lot of poor balls cause he's looking to assist. The problem with that is it ruins so many moves for us especially with players like Rashford and Martial on a rampage.

edcunited1878

He's still learning his trade in the PL and that's a bit scary in terms of how much better and consistent he can still get. He, along with many of his teammates, we giving a lot of effort until the end of the game and I really appreciated and like that.

As mentioned about today's game, he's a bit too quick on some passes and needs to play slower at times. But he hasn't hid at anytime so far in his United career. Always willing and trying to do things on or off the ball. Talking to himself and others.

He's a central figure in everything United look to do and it's a great sight to see.

TsuWave

The guy has elevated us to another level and he's raised everyone's game.
He’s definitely been great, signing of the season for me, but this whole raised everyone’s game is some nonsense. People just love these narratives. Rashford and Martial were already balling out. Bruno has had little to do with Matic’s resurgence or Greenwood’s development. Pogba has always been a special player. Wan Bissaka has a dedicated thread here affectionately calling him “Wall-Bissaka”.

come on.

Tiber

Not quite at his best tonight. Still hit the post and was involved in both goals.

What a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.