g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Bruno Fernandes image 8

Bruno Fernandes Portugal flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Jack-C20

I’d love to know how much power he has. His corners are shit but he’s on every one. Mount got an assist from one the other week. Requilon did as well which was ruled out in the end. His free kicks as well. I used to fear free kicks from Eriksen against us. Now he can’t get fecking near them. Who’s calling the shots?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Possibly the worst game that I've seen by him? Looks awful this season so far.

saik

Sit him on the bench and give the captaincy to Varane. He absolutely doesn't deserve it based on his performances so far this season. Fecking dogshite today. Absolutely criminal to not even get his shot on target from that cross by Hojlund early in the game.

Kramer

I still back ETH. But I just dont understand why he doesnt sub Bruno off when he’s having a terrible game. That just doesnt make sense to me

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
You're absolutely clueless. Literally zero idea what you're talking about.
Mount has 22 assists in 132 PL games. Thats just isnt good enough for us. We have feck creativity in the middle of the pitch when we shift Bruno out wide.

Romez

Can't believe this dude is our captain, always thought it was a poor decision but never said anything as you'd get crucified for dare questioning it.

No composure, no IQ, always giving away the ball because he just HAS to play some forward Hollywood pass.

To top it off he always sulks and complains when things go bad. The exact opposite of what you want from a captain.

TsuWave

How? Feck me. Six good months doesn’t half buy you a lot. Or positive regard. This is his fourth season. He’s been largely shite.
Good post. They'll try to shout you down, but just know that you're right.

United fans propped this guy up to be a hero on the back of his form when he first got here, but his flaws and how they affect our game quickly came to the surface, but people would dogpile on you for pointing it out because he was stat padding with a bunch of pens and his spray and pray play style.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That was a shocking, shocking performance from him. Absolutely tumescent. He needs benching asap. Let him fight his way back in. We have midfielders who deserve to play more.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
If you think it’s just six months there’s no point. Let’s leave it at that.
No, let’s not….you’ve laid the challenge, so the burden is on you.

From that point on point me to a run of games he’s had…10-15 of good-great performances. Not one or two.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
No, let’s not….you’ve laid the challenge, so the burden is on you.

From that point on point me to a run of games he’s had…10-15 of good-great performances. Not one or two.
Laid the challenge :lol: Stop talking to me please.

zaafi

Mount has 22 assists in 132 PL games. Thats just isnt good enough for us. We have feck creativity in the middle of the pitch when we shift Bruno out wide.
In the 20/21 and 21/22 season, Mount was number 5 in chances created, only beaten by Bruno, Son, De Bruyne and TAA. Somehow, he can't create chances. Do you not understand that creativity isn't something that needs to be on one playere, but rather the team? How do you think Newcastle and Brighton are able to consistently create despite not having one particular creator?

Did you not watch the game against Palace in midweek? We dominated and created chances. Without Bruno and Rashford, because we had control.

E-mal

Spineless, mentality as soft as wet tissue paper and generally technically a poor player.

Rockets Redglare

I honestly can’t stand the sight of him these days. He doesn’t have a single positive trait at the minute and sticking with him and Rashford will cost Ten Hag his job.

Orange Tree

That was a joke of a performance.

Giving him the armband was a mistake, he works hard and run tirelessly which I appreciate, but never a captain material, too inconsistent.

Sylar

He's a big issue for united. The fact that we're throwing him on the right highlights this. You either play him in his best position or not at all.

Have we had any games where we've been amazing with him out right? If so nothing is coming to the top of my head.
Maybe a game under ole?

Stadjer

Bad miss at the start of the game and didnt improve much after that. He scored a great goal a few games ago but he hasnt played a great game this season i think?

RuudTom83

He has basically been moved out of the midfield (due to injuries and lack of wide options) but my fear is he will have to go back inside soon to accommodate Antony.

Making the midfield balance even worse.

It's not looking good for Bruno at the moment.

Oranges038

Should have been hooked at half time instead of Hannibal. Has been absolutely dreadful for weeks now and yet he's seemingly undroppable.

Arse needs to meet the bench for a few weeks.

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
His worst game for United. There must be consequences.
Search for this same same phrase on this thread. 'his worst game for United' you will find so many in so many diverse dates.

Look it put.
He is the Maguire of our midfield. Face of the current United team. Things have unravel and ETH will be sacked.

I said it, either ETH or Bruno leaves in the next 18 months. People thought I'm crazy. It seems it's ETH who will leave first.
Baffling situation. Absolutely mental stuff.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Sad little melt :lol: You’ve nothing have you because you know there isn’t a run of games you can point to.
I just don’t like to waste my time with shite posters who should’ve been binned long ago

Based Adnan

When we're searching for our next manager, any candidate that says he will build his team around this guy should automatically be not considered.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't think that he looks any different to the way he generally looks. He has given us a fair amount of atrocious performances that miraculously ended with an assist or a goal which made everyone forget the entirety of his performance.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Must be sold next summer. We need to release ourselves from this ridiculous bondage from Bruno if we are to begin to become a proper football team. He should be playing in the Turkish league himself. He does not belong at the heart of any top team.

MiracleInMadrid

He has basically been moved out of the midfield (due to injuries and lack of wide options) but my fear is he will have to go back inside soon to accommodate Antony.

Making the midfield balance even worse.

It's not looking good for Bruno at the moment.
Not looking good for the team I’d say.

When it comes to playing time he shouldn’t be worried at all. He will be played all the time.

Rashford has played all the way through a truly horrible patch, and he isn’t even the captain. What makes you think a terrible season so far from him should result in getting benched?

Idxomer

Bad miss at the start of the game and didnt improve much after that. He scored a great goal a few games ago but he hasnt played a great game this season i think?
He never has great games. Sometimes, he's very good because of his output but overall he's too chaotic to describe any of his performances as great.

zaafi

Why and why tf is he still taking FKs ? I am losing his mind over this, please someone offer me an explanation
Arrogant player who thinks he's better than he is. Also a bunch of spineless team mates who don't have the guts to step up and tell him he really isn't that good.

Oldyella

Terrible stuff. Weak and sloppy passing. Much like most of his time with us. We should have been moving on from him, but he's somehow ended up as captain!

ElDiabloRojo

Captain should drop himself for the greater good.

What a hoorible game from him this evening, useless.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He never has great games. Sometimes, he's very good because of his output but overall he's too chaotic to describe any of his performances as great.
I noticed a while back that his ‘great games’ are usually big defensive efforts more than anything else. Like Liverpool at home last season when he was widely praised for a 'captain’s performance’. Was chasing and throwing himself into tackles. Rarely going to run a game, especially against a good side.