View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I think this game broke me with him. Just no composure or leadership out there whatsoever.

acnumber9

He’s not a right winger, he’s never been a right winger and he never will be. That aside, he was still terrible.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I defend him a lot and he has major credit in the bank but that was absolutely woeful. One of the worst performances I think I’ve ever seen from him.

Mike Smalling

I remember when he first came, he seemed to pull the strings as well as deliver goals and assists. Now he doesn't really do any of that anymore.

I'd strongly consider trying a midfield without him in the weekend. Needs to have a look at the bench.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I defend him a lot and he has major credit in the bank but that was absolutely woeful. One of the worst performances I think I’ve ever seen from him.
One of the worst performances from a player full stop. It was tragic.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
That’s the worst performance I can remember from a United player since Bebe and Obertan. This guy is an absolute liability. Wtf isn’t mount taking corners and Eriksen taking that free kick at the end? Because this selfish cnut thinks it’s all about him, as always.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He was rubbish but the fact that he was shifted out wide to make way for Mount who offer nothing in the middle is idiotic.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Don't generally agree with the more vehement criticism of him, but he was awful today.
I was in your shoes a few while back. I eventually came round to concluding he's not up to standards. Another bad performance. His flaws got more exposed when he played centrally. Eriksen and Mount are better decision makers than him. Lost the ball so many times through his decision making.

Also, Eriksen should've been taking that free kick at the end.

philippexyz

He will be out of this club at some day, and that day will be glorious, just for that reason. Pseudo, hot potato "midfielder" with zero composure. One of the most overrated players in the world, if not the most.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
How? Feck me. Six good months doesn’t half buy you a lot. Or positive regard. This is his fourth season. He’s been largely shite.

SirSean

For a few games now, he's been so off pace... What's happened?!

zaafi

He was rubbish but the fact that he was shifted out wide to make way for Mount who offer nothing in the middle is idiotic.
No, it's not, because Bruno has offered nothing in the middle for 7 games straight now. He is absolutely terrible. Mount will be the better choice going forward for the team.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Again...
If Bruno is your main guy, you're in trouble. Thing is, he plays like this 90% of the time but usually gets an assist or a goal. Not that that's gone, he looks very mediocre.

Idxomer

The moment he blasted it over with an awful shot attempt, then moaned at another player sums him up.
He's arrogant and thinks he's far better than he is. No way, he should be taking all of our set-pieces either.

9 crosses today and not one reached their target.

Raw

Honestly we need to just bench him a few games and see how we do. Bet you we'll control a game a lot better.

Ekeke

Barely made a correct decision all night. I do sort of see keeping him on the pitch even when he's playing miserably because he's our most likely player to score or create something suddenly having been poor all night. But I was feeling an urge to hope we'd take him off tonight

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
How? Feck me. Six good months doesn’t half buy you a lot. Or positive regard. This is his fourth season. He’s been largely shite.
If you think it’s just six months there’s no point. Let’s leave it at that.

Ludens the Red

Laughable captain. Only we could somehow appoint a worse captain than Maguire after removing it from him . He had a shot just before half time when Dalot overlapped with his left foot from about 25 yards. That sums him up, lack of any sort of leadership qualities and game management skills.

Nickelodeon

Spurs have a pretty decent first 11 but barely any quality replacements. Yet, Postecoglou routinely subs out Son and Maddison. What is this divine right that Bruno has to play every 90 mins? Literally, the only decent performance of our season has come when both Bruno and Rashford did not play.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
That free kick near the end too. About as predictable as it gets. Eriksen should be on them from now on.

El Jefe

The fraud of all frauds. His supporters have nowhere to hide now. Casemiro has shown that if you can spam balls you will have enough key chances created.

Bruno has zero business being at a club that aims to win big trophies.

Whoever our new manager or DoF is next season, the first decision they need to make is transfer list this guy.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
And round and round we go. A few will point out how he struggles to do the basics on the pitch, his army will probably come in here and ask why his performance is being criticised when Onana (usually McTominay) was bad too, and then on we go. The argument continues, the team continues to be shit and that’s that.

Robbie Boy

He's not as good or as bad as some make out, but he was utter shite today. He's a luxury player and not a player you make the heartbeat of your team/captain.

Robocrap

So sick and tired of this player. For god sake drop him! Beginning to think that Sancho was right..