2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

M16Red

Spent a lot of the game wishing he'd just get a red or injured.

I can't believe i just typed that.

He is a huge problem.

Abhinav

He is not captain material. His body language is shocking when we are losing.
He is a very good player in awful form and needs to be dropped.

Guapa

Fraud.Needs to do one now.Hope this is his last season here for us.

Roboc7

I think we’ve seen the best of him, along with Varane and Casemiro should be looking to offload to Saudi.

philippexyz

Forget who but someone said last week that they hate watching when he plays and I can't help but agree. Can't wait until we no longer have to watch him week in week out.
You'll have to wait for some time, I think, unfortunately.

Superunknown

He's apparently the captain. Barely noticed him at all. We see far too many performances like this from him when we need him the most.

It's hard to play City as it is. It's harder when the players start putting in negative or non-performances. We were playing that game with 6 or 7 men.

Sanchez7

I think we’ve seen the best of him, along with Varane and Casemiro should be looking to offload to Saudi.
and Rashy. We have no chance of playing cohesive, fast flowing football with Rashford and Bruno's inconsistent decision making and erratic play.

statpadder

Luxury player. Making him captain was a mistake, basically undroppable now.
Is always undroppable regardless of his captaincy status. Eth just can’t see how he and Rashford affect the team. He just can’t. Even after we played our best without these two. It beggars belief really

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
There is nothing new to say about Bruno.

It remains, it's either ETH leaves or Bruno leaves. I said, it was to happen in 18 months. Now I have revised it to the next summer.

Its either ETH leaves or Bruno leaves. No shortcut to it.
How we play is unsustainable. Today immediately Amrabat went out I said in the match thread we will concede more 2-3 goals. It happens, because it's extremely easy to play through our midfield.

How ETH has not been able to solve this is utterly disappointing. We need a new midfield ASAP. 3 new midfielders.

van Nistelrooy

Dreadful behaviour trying to kick everyone off the pitch just because they are better.

He's fortunate there isn't another viable captain option.

El Jefe

Did anyone really think he wouldn’t produce another stinker? One of the biggest certainties in football is for him to be shit against good teams.

He’d be the first player I’d get rid of if possible just so it prevents another manager thinking they can fix him. He’s a plague to the team in its efforts to move forward. Being our captain just adds insult to injury.

Wilt

Worst captain since Captain Pugwash was caught having a wank in the crows nest

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

The only player who didn't stop running right till the end. I'm not being a passion merchant but when you're watching your rivals outclass you whilst their dickhead fans are taking the piss, and you have a long walk back to the car in the pissing rain, watching one of your players act like they give as much of a shit as you do, is something that matters to me as a fan. It should be the bare minimum for all of our players but unfortunately it isn't.

M16Red

Actually caused the 2nd goal with his pointless through ball that Dalot had to chase. Honestly he shouldn't be a starter anymore by next season, no matter who the manager is.
And the 3rd, came inside and left 2 players on the our right.

Yagami

Good post resistant
His general play always gets exposed in big games. This is nothing new. It's exactly why I wasn't that keen on him at Sporting, but I thought "well, it's better than watching Lingard".

Marwood

This right wing idea is brutal.

His best assets arw in and around the oppo box.

So why would you have that guy wide right, chasing back into the right back position.

Either put him in his actual position or bench him.

Canagel

All the comparisons with KdB looks more and more ridiculous. He's not even at Bernardo Silva level.
KDB, Silva, Foden and Grealish are all better than him.

They thought this fraud could play for City but they wouldn't even take him for their bench. Yet this fanbase will pull up his spreadsheets after statpadding against Luxenbourg and Romania as if we are the deluded people.

They actually make me sick.

Ekeke

I dont think its just him playing on the right, I think this match type in general where City have all the ball and we dont leads him to lose his temper, act out, make poor choices and have poor execution. I think the same would have likely happened if he was playing in the middle. He doesnt really have the head for games where the other team are vastly better than us and have all of the ball and we're working with scraps.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He leads by example, it's just a shame that example is League 2 footballer.

saik

United will never win a league or champions league with both Bruno Fernandes and Rashford in the team.
:lol: Didn't we have that thread on Bruno saying the same from some time ago? Basically yea, we will be mid table to Europa league level team with them. That's not saying they are completely useless but they are not good enough for what we aspire to be. But here we are with both of them as our star players, starting every game and stinking the place out and having zero repercussions for it.

NZT-One

The only player who didn't stop running right till the end. I'm not being a passion merchant but when you're watching your rivals outclass you whilst their dickhead fans are taking the piss, and you have a long walk back to the car in the pissing rain, watching one of your players act like they give as much of a shit as you do, is something that matters to me as a fan. It should be the bare minimum for all of our players but unfortunately it isn't.
I actually think, some of this is just PR... He knows, that fans like an endless runner so he does it. It actually is easy to do when you are behind anyway and you are pressing quite up the pitch with many others at least taking share of the blame if something goes wrong. His fitness levels are fantastic, no question about it but if he'd be more efficient, he could save himself some of the km he covers all game. Because most of it is unproductive

I dont think its just him playing on the right, I think this match type in general where City have all the ball and we dont leads him to lose his temper, act out, make poor choices and have poor execution. I think the same would have likely happened if he was playing in the middle. He doesnt really have the head for games where the other team are vastly better than us and have all of the ball and we're working with scraps.
Same with Rashford but yes, I agree with this.

saik

Also, are Saudi interested in any of our players? I'll happily sell the lot of them apart from Garnacho and Hojlund.

Those two because they have shown potential to be good players. Rest all have had their time to prove it and have failed or are just not consistent enough with their good performances.

Atheist

Bernardo Silva is 10 times the footballer Bruno is. Don't insult Bernardo by comparing him to Bruno, please.
Yeah Silva is country miles better than him, purely as a footballer. There shouldn’t be a comparison at all.

Sylar

I agree, I just think him being out wide makes things worse.
At least through the middle he might create something. Him on the right especially in big games... has that ever produced anything good?