Bruno Fernandes Out?

Robbie Boy

What is the point in asking ‘who outside of the clubs that would pay 100m for Bruno, will pay 100m for Bruno’? If you’re going to exclude the clubs who have been strongly linked with him who we know can and will pay big money, then yea - nobody.
Who's been linked; Bayern and Barca?

Chumpsbechumps

Same. Always runs like a madman, always tries to make something happen. Deserves so much more than what his United stint has given him in terms of trophies.
Agreed and he deserves more respect and support from the knobs who get wayyy too upset at him “being whiny”. Give me 11 “whiny” players with his work rate, consistency, attacking output and fitness.

Eriku

Agreed and he deserves more respect and support from the knobs who get wayyy too upset at him “being whiny”. Give me 11 “whiny” players with his work rate, consistency, attacking output and fitness.
Yeah, even if I get annoyed at his stroppiness at times :lol:

Can’t question his commitment, that’s for sure.

Trequarista10

It doesn't make much sense to sell him IMO.

We have promising young talent in Mainoo, Garnacho, Hojlund and Amad who could become key players in the next few years. We need some experienced players to supplement them. None of our other players fit the bill. Rashford, Antony, Eriksen, Mount, McTominay, Martial would be higher priorities to move on (and I'd keep a couple of them, too).

Its all gone Shane Long

Anyone wanting him gone needs to give there head a wobble, one of our best players, without him we’d be bottom half of the league. Really hope he doesn’t leave and we get better players to play around him

JE-365

I feel bad for him. It looks like he’s willing to sacrifice his next two years of his career not winning major trophy by putting his full commitment with us.

We can’t complain this commitment from him. A true captain. Hopefully, we can give him something he deserves.

Orange Tree

So, his uptick in form is him playing for new contract.

I'd rather he stay with us, but if anyone is offering big money, we cash out. We aren't offering him a new contract, especially not a bigger one.

DevilsOwn

So, his uptick in form is him playing for new contract.

I'd rather he stay with us, but if anyone is offering big money, we cash out. We aren't offering him a new contract, especially not a bigger one.
We cash out on the one remotely creative midfielder ee have and then spend similar (If not more) to replace him?

When we have bazillion other positions we need serious upgrades at!

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I don't mind paying him more if it's heavily incentivised. Anka was mentioning on the athletic podcast that Varanes contract was a base of 215, but win and a clean sheet got him to that 300+ mark. No problem if that's how he achieves his big bucks.

Born2Lose

Bruno fan but this season the petulance has got my on nerves. I can't help thinking a top manager like SAF would iron that out of his game, as inevitably when he starts complaining he loses composure and his game and consequentially the team suffers.

Chumpsbechumps

Bruno fan but this season the petulance has got my on nerves. I can't help thinking a top manager like SAF would iron that out of his game, as inevitably when he starts complaining he loses composure and his game and consequentially the team suffers.
Im not so sure.

Think of Roy Keane and cantona. Both liable to explode and cause big issues. Cantona missing half a season, keane missing games for a book that said he wanted to do in Haaland. Rio Ferdinand missing a season for missing a dope test.

Whining in games is a price SAF would accept for the kind of output Bruno gives us.

If you think about it, is whining really that bad ? He’s not taking bites out of players or kung fu kicking anybody. I really feel too much is being made out of it.

m1tch

We should only entertain a very big offer from Bayern which includes them buying Sancho too... try and take advantage of them being the only bundesliga club with money. Sure we don't want to lose Bruno, but I'm some fantasy world where they offer over 100m for him and Sancho then we'd have to take it.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
I’m glad we aren’t selling him.

I don’t think we’re close to being ready.

Next summer however (depending on how Mount settles) we might be in a position to entertain a stupid bid.

gajender

I’m glad we aren’t selling him.

I don’t think we’re close to being ready.

Next summer however (depending on how Mount settles) we might be in a position to entertain a stupid bid.
I dont understand this kind of thinking to be honest we aren't exactly talking about a player who has been instrumental in achieving great things at United , truth to be told all things considered he has hardly moved needle at United if decent offer arrives I say thank him for his services and move on .

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think we are tactically stuck in the way we want to play if Bruno stays because he can only play in one position.
I don’t think him leaving is the end of the world. I know many people don’t want to hear this argument but our biggest failing as a team is our inability to have any meaningful possession or territory.
For all his qualities, he’s a reason we fail in that department.if a big fee comes, we should sell and completely rebuild that midfield.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I get frustrated with him all the time but that's just because i expect everything from our best player. World class unquestionably. Not a matter of should we sell but rather hope he stays.