Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This is miles away from being a done deal. There is absolutely no chance he’d be risked tonight if negotiations were close to being finalised.

pauldyson1uk

I'm just not sure about him to be honest. Can you think of any other player that came from the Portuguese league, particularly from Sporting, that ever done well for us? Honestly has there been any Sporting player that has turned out to be good for us? It's not like one of the best players of all time could come from a club like Sporting is it?
:confused::confused::confused:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Hmmm, maybe 80 for Jesse, Rojo and Jones??
Nah, just give us Bruno and you get those 3 our players, aaaaand a bag of skittles. Ed is that nice.
If you put shards of glass in the skittles and give them to Varandas then you got yourself a god dam deal mate!

red_de_pologne

This is miles away from being a done deal. There is absolutely no chance he’d be risked tonight if negotiations were close to being finalised.
it's weird he's playing yeah but surely he's coming here, SURELY? I'm convinced he'll be a United player within next couple of days

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Found this on twitter, me like.

Announcement dates:
Harry Maguire - 5th August = No5
Wan Bissaka - 29th June = No29
Bruno Fernandes - ____ = No18

Tomorrow is the 18th

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Do you guys see what I mean? We are absolute shit. Ffs.

redshaw

I'd pay 50m up front. Desperately needs to leave and he's just what we need to play passes to our front players, take wide freeicks and corners with good short passing and closing down.

Black.Ghost

Can we have Acuna too.

I want the commentator to say "Acuna to Mata"
:lol::lol:

Brilliant. You, sir, win the internet today.

Can't watch the game, but watched the videos posted in here, and it's all I have ever seen of him. He looks a decent player, I just hope it goes through and that he does OK in the Prem. It's not like he'd be the first good player to stumble in this league. That being said, if he can play like that, he and Pogba (if he stayed, hopefully at least until Summer) could really open up some defences and Martial, Rashford and Mason will score a lot more goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.