Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajat Jain

Anyone find any old photos like this on Google images?
feckers have spammed this photo everywhere in a matter of minutes.

Judas

Open to offers
January transfer window is so annoying because you've got tedious football matches no one really cares about that get in the way and slow things down. When will they do away with them so we can concentrate on just transfers?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Personally, on Bruno Fernandes, I think one of two things is true: 1) We've already made the decision to sign him and we're dragging it out so United can tout social media engagements at the next investor call; 2) We've already decided not to sign him and we're dragging it out so United can tout social media engagments at the next investor call.

Shark

@NotShark
I think this whole saga could be just Woodward trying to pull the wool over again, creating an illusion that we’re trying to get something done. I just have a bad feeling nothing will happen.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Maguire was training with Leicester right till the bitter end. That won't stop this muppet muppeting.
That was pre season though. He's training for the game against Benfica. if he plays then we're nowhere near any form of agreement for him and everything has been bull again.

Judas

Open to offers
That was pre season though. He's training for the game against Benfica. if he plays then we're nowhere near any form of agreement for him and everything has been bull again.
Yeah if he plays on Friday I'll do a little weep, because it means we're seemingly still miles away from getting it done.

JoaquinJoaquin

I think this whole saga could be just Woodward trying to pull the wool over again, creating an illusion that we’re trying to get something done. I just have a bad feeling nothing will happen.
It can't be this time. He has to deliver this transfer now as the fans at OT have even turned (and that is saying something). If we sign no one this month it would be toxic for him, so he will do this to save face. Problem is, it will most likely come out of the Summer budget.

JoaquinJoaquin

Yeah if he plays on Friday I'll do a little weep, because it means we're seemingly still miles away from getting it done.
I think he will play Friday, and we will wrap it up next week. Can see why Sporting would want to keep him for this game.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
This has all been driven by the Portuguese press. All we know is. United and Sporting have talked about him. That could have been as simple as Sporting saying "you want to buy Fernandes?"
United responding "No." yet enough to feed over a week's worth of media conjecture and raise Sporting share prices by 6%.

izec

They wont keep him til Friday and not play him, that is the whole point of holding up the deal. It wont happen this week before the Liverpool game

Judas

Open to offers
I think he will play Friday, and we will wrap it up next week. Can see why Sporting would want to keep him for this game.
It was seemingly the same in the summer though, Sporting always wanted him for one more game, then this next one, oh actually the following one is important too! They seem like absolute nightmare to do business with, so its a bit of a terrible combination when you think what are bunch of jokers we've got doing deals.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Personally, on Bruno Fernandes, I think one of two things is true: 1) We've already made the decision to sign him and we're dragging it out so United can tout social media engagements at the next investor call; 2) We've already decided not to sign him and we're dragging it out so United can tout social media engagments at the next investor call.
Absolutely loving the meltdown in here again, it’s hilarious. Hahahahahaahah

Think about this logically do you really think MUFC give that much of a f*ck what their fans think that they’d go to such an extent to either waste sporting/bruno/his agents time to make it “appear” that we’re signing someone. Or go to such an extent to fake it (which is harder than actually making the actual signing) just to please a very small minority of fans on the internet?

Reality check: MAN UTD DO NOT GIVE A FLYING F*CK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM, THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, THEIR FOOTBALL TACTICS, THEIR RECRUITMENT PROCESS. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE.

No big business do, sure they’ll do things to keep you around and do their best to make sure you stay, but they won’t go out their way to move heaven and earth just to please you. Grow up guys please, for crying out loud.

It’ll be done when it’s done, there’s A LOT of moving cogs in a transfer it’s not football manager!

For 1, from what I’ve read, Sporting want Rojo, Rojo wants to go to Turkey and play for Fenerbache.

Ole doesn’t want to lose another player without getting one in. Hence the Koulibaly rumour

We know nothing about this deal and why it appears to be taking a while.

Simply relax

I will never get over the fact that bad news reported in the press is believed 100% on the CAF, yet any sniff of good news is met with fine comb scrutiny & disbelief, finding all the excuses in the book as to why something won’t happen. Bad News? Open and shut case. Hahaha

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Why do people get so excited about this? Please somebody think about Lingard?

Judas

Open to offers

Think about this logically do you really think MUFC give that much of a f*ck what their fans think that they’d go to such an extent to either waste sporting/bruno/his agents time to make it “appear” that we’re signing someone. Or go to such an extent to fake it (which is harder than actually making the actual signing) just to please a very small minority of fans on the internet?

Reality check: MAN UTD DO NOT GIVE A FLYING F*CK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM, THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, THEIR FOOTBALL TACTICS, THEIR RECRUITMENT PROCESS. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE.

No big business do, sure they’ll do things to keep you around and do their best to make sure you stay, but they won’t go out their way to move heaven and earth just to please you. Grow up guys please, for crying out loud.

It’ll be done when it’s done, there’s A LOT of moving cogs in a transfer it’s not football manager!

For 1, from what I’ve read, Sporting want Rojo, Rojo wants to go to Turkey and play for Fenerbache.

Ole doesn’t want to lose another player without getting one in. Hence the Koulibaly rumour

Simply relax

I will never get over the fact that bad news reported in the press is believed 100% on the CAF, yet any sniff of good news is met with fine comb scrutiny & disbelief, finding all the excuses in the book as to why something won’t happen. Bad News? Open and shut case. Hahaha
You love meltdowns so much you decided to have one yourself, that's true love. "Hahahahahaahah"

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I have to agree, I think this is all smoke and no fire, but I don't think it's Woodward as such, its the media running with rumours and speculation, but Woodward is doing nothing to dispel the illusion that we are being proactive this January.

iHicksy

Why do people get so excited about this? Please somebody think about Lingard?
I know it's annoying. All these so called fans want the latest shiny toy. They don't appreciate this is going to block Lingard's development. Yes it's a joke before you get all mad lingard fans.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This is just the usual, painful longwinded way that we complete any transfer.

Simply relax

Stop right now with that common sense you.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
This is just the usual, painful longwinded way that we complete any transfer.
I do wonder if every fanbase feels this way about their dealings. Let's face it, we hang our hats on every single tweet/update. If this is done by Friday or even by early next week it'll have only been a week since the news broke that the deal was on. That isn't really a long time.

I do wonder if every fanbase feels this way about their dealings. Let's face it, we hang our hats on every single tweet/update. If this is done by Friday or even by early next week it'll have only been a week since the news broke that the deal was on. That isn't really a long time.
Of course they do, everyone thinks their big deals take ages, I guess they just do, they are big deals for enormous money after all, it'd be silly to rush them.
Pepe's as good an example as any @BluesJr, Arsenal started getting strongly linked to him around 12th June yet the deal didn't close until 1st August. De Ligt to Juve, VVD to Liverpool.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Who's going to watch the Sporting-Benfica match on Friday night ?
I know I will..because I'm sad.

Ban

Simply relax

Are you all right mate?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
This guy looks average as feck. For 60 million, when Liverpool have paid 7.5 for a far superior looking player, we might as well just take lube to the deal and make the memes ridiculing United ourselves.
Intetresting to know what their strenghts/weakness are and why Fernandes is a worse player.

theklr

I can’t see how Sporting would risk that.
Imagine he breaks something and is out for 3 months. We wouldnt buy him then would we. And in the summer we can go for other targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.