Bundesliga 2012/2013

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
In fairness the defending today was quite poor all-round, particularly for the three goals.

wr8_utd

:'(
Dortmund weren't good at the back today and the defending for Bremen's goal was shocking.

NoLogo

Dortmund weren't good at the back today and the defending for Bremen's goal was shocking.
Wouldn't say it was shocking.

The ball was deflected and one defender missed it as a result of that.

Reus realized it first and took advantage of it.

The defense didn't look too good in that situation but the defense rarely looks good when a goal is scored.

I think Dortmund was actually weaker at the back. Especially Kirch and Schmlezer had a lot of problems with Elia and Arnautovic and I still feel that Dortmund is missing Bender to offer more protection for the back four.

They also looked really unorganized when Arnautovic was totally free at the edge of the box and could chip it in without anyone being near him and 3 players couldn't stop Selassie from heading it in.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You see, it was much poorer than Reading v QPR would be then - awful defending.

Jaap

Neither Hummels nor Subotic were in the box, when Arnautovic crossed the ball in for Bremen's equaliser and Weidenfeller off his line obviously didn't help either.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I think Hummels could've done better in closing down Arnautovic even though he deserves credit for being the first to react. I think Subotic was marking someone so he can get away with it, looked like Lewandowski was sleeping before making a last-ditch attempt at closing down Arnautovic as well. And Leitner was a little slow to get in front of Gebre-Selassie.

In fairness, it did look like the ball went out of play.

NoLogo

Neither Hummels nor Subotic were in the box, when Arnautovic crossed the ball in for Bremen's equaliser and Weidenfeller off his line obviously didn't help either.
Well Hummels tried to close down Arnautovic because he was totally free which shouldn't have happened to begin with.

Unfortunately no other defender got in front of Sellassie so three players in his back wasn't an ideal setup to stop him from heading it in.

Jaap

Both, Hummels and Subotic tried to block Arnautovic' cross, which shouldn't have happened, true.

Weidenfeller would have easily saved it, if he hadn't come out his goal.

NoLogo

Both, Hummels and Subotic tried to block Arnautovic' cross, which shouldn't have happened, true.

Weidenfeller would have easily saved it, if he hadn't come out his goal.
Yeah like always it's usually a few mistakes committed by multiple players that lead to goals and this one wasn't different.

Usually people try to look for a single player to blame mistakes on even though it's usually more a series of bad decisions from a few players that lead to goals.

Well unless it's Vlades trying to outplay Di Maria, then it's pretty much an individual mistake. :D

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
ITV 4 have bundesliga highlights on every monday night at 10. Only found this out 5 minutes ago.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
1st September

Code:
Bayer Leverkusen       1 - 0                SC Freiburg
8' G.Castro
Code:
Nurnberg               1 - 1          Borussia Dortmund
31' T.Pekhart                       J.Blaszczykowsk 40'
Code:
Schalke 04             1 - 0                FC Augsburg
33' K.Papadopoulos
Code:
TSG Hoffenheim         0 - 2        Eintracht Frankfurt
                                            A.Meier 39'
                                        P.Schwegler 42'
Code:
Werder Bremen          0 - 0                 Hamburg SV

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Paying more attention to the German League now. Very competitive and full of young talent.

Bayern Leverkusen have taken an early lead. Casto scoring with a header. Annoyingly the website I use doesn't tell me who made the assist.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Lanig scores in successive games. One of the worst players I've seen in the flesh last season for Köln.

Kiyotake looked quite handy for Nürnberg, signed from Kagawa's old club.

Sally Cinnamon

Dortmund aren't up to scratch yet. Sloppy again today from what I saw in the second half.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Bayern put 6 past Stuttgart, all in a span of 19 minutes!

Mueller ['32], Kroos ['33], Dias ['43], Mandzukis ['47], Mueller ['49], Schweinsteiger ['51]

Jaap

Madness: Hannover's Huszti just scored the winner for Hannover in the derby against Bremen in the last minute - making it 3-2. Gets booked for taking his shirt off and receives another booking for climbing onto the fence. :lol: Quickest yellow-red ever?

Blackwidow

Absolutely crazy rule. He is in insane form though. 5 assists and 2 goals in the last two games.
Yes. So Müller has next weekend the chance to overtake him again. Had today only one assist and was a little bit unlucky as he did not make his own chances and that that he produced for others. His on 6, Huszti on 7, the next follow with 4. Martinez made his first assist in Bayern shirt, too. If this guy shows in the recent month what you got out of the 15 minutes he played today - just how easy he wins the ball in tackles, has a look for situations and how he passes - that midfield duo with Schweinsteiger will just be phenomenal.

Nobody missed Robben and Ribery today who had to stop training with calf problems yesterday. Seems that the competition in the training already starts to be very hard. Shaqiri was fine today playing on the left side, too. Kroos finally seems to realize that running is part of footballing, too. He had an amount of fast runnings today he by far not had the recent year. The air is getting tight with all that competition around...

Dortmund won at home against Leverkusen 3:0.

Jaap

Hiroshi Kiyotake, already dubbed ''the new Kagawa'', has had a hand in ALL Nuremberg goals so far this season.

Dortmund now unbeaten in 31 Bundesliga games - last loss came at Hannover (2-1) in September 2011.

Blackwidow

Hiroshi Kiyotake, already dubbed ''the new Kagawa'', has had a hand in ALL Nuremberg goals so far this season.

Dortmund now unbeaten in 31 Bundesliga games - last loss came at Hannover (2-1) in September 2011.
I think it is a Japanese weekend in Germany. Usami has scored and assisted one in the 3:5 from Hoffenheim against Freiburg - and in the Frankfurt match against Hamburg that is running right now Takashi Inui has done the first goal. (it is 2:0 right now and van der Vaart does not seem to get a good first match...)

NoLogo

Kiyotake really looks great so far and I can understand why they dubbed him the new Kagawa, not only because he is japanese but also because he has a fairly similar playing style.

Sign him up Fergie, you can never have enough Kagawas imo. ;P