Bundesliga 2016/17

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Christ this game is a good reminder why I normally don't bother to watch 1860 with my mates, what a dull game. And it seems like I have to endure another 30 minutes of that borefest, Jesus.
Freiburg-Sandhausen on the other hand seems to be a fun match, 6 goals already.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Christ this game is a good reminder why I normally don't bother to watch 1860 with my mates, what a dull game. And it seems like I have to endure another 30 minutes of that borefest, Jesus.
Freiburg-Sandhausen on the other hand seems to be a fun match, 6 goals already.
the only reason to watch 1860 matches is to laugh at them. Horrible team nowadays.

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
Respect to Lotte! 10 men from the 3. Liga equalizing against Leverkusen. Astonishing.

Lyricist

Respect to Lotte! 10 men from the 3. Liga equalizing against Leverkusen. Astonishing.

The pitch is one of the worst I've ever seen. But it has to be said that Lotte have been incredible and thoroughly deserve to still be in it. You couldn't even notice they were a man down. Kept it up for 120 minutes...incredible!

ctp

Freiburg and Sandhausen both miss the first pen.

I like the split screen triple penalty shootouts. :lol:

Terrible Panenka attempt from Lotte :lol:

Last edited:

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Lotte deserves respect, but how fecking poor is Leverkusen? They even get away with some terrible pens.

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
What a Drama!!! Lotte got it! This moment, the penalty shooter from Lotte scored and cant walk anymore after that, and then the goalkepper from Lotte with the same issues :lol: fighted till the end. Love the DFB Pokal, its the best competition!

ctp

What is going on in Hannover? I'm just watching the deadly dull Fürth v Mainz game, but 6-1 after an hour is quite something.

And there's the 1-0. Cordoba :drool:

ctp

Fürth knocked out Mainz! :lol:
Our very own bestia negra :(

We couldn't buy a win against them back in Liga 2. This loss, however, was just stupid. They did nothing all game, score from their first chance in the second half and suddenly we're playing scared.

Something's not right with our defensive set-up this season. Doesn't even matter who plays there or ahead of them in DM, we keep conceding soft goals from simple errors in positioning or build up - a couple of quick passes and you're through on goal.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
True about Sanches. Also very nice for Green to get a goal, nice header. Both goals assisted by Müller, btw.
But what a save from Hitz just before HT - Hummels was impressed enough to brofist him afterwards :D

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
1-0 with the HT whistle in a very open game. Union with a very strong performance , especially in terms of pressing. Stand out player probably the 18 year young Norwegian top talent Jacob Bruun Larsen, who debuts today after recently destroying the U19 Bundesliga. Larsen is after Pulisic, Passlack and Burnic the fourth kid from our golden class of 98 to play for the first team.

Atmosphere is amazing aswell. Outside the Blues, it is been a long time since an away support has given the yellow wall that much fire.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Müller officially can't score penalties anymore. What the hell happened to him?

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
The year 2016 really is by far Müller's worst year of his career. Barely anything works for him since January. Let's hope it'll all be better in 2017.

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
1-0 with the HT whistle in a very open game. Union with a very strong performance , especially in terms of pressing. Stand out player probably the 18 year young Norwegian top talent Jacob Bruun Larsen, who debuts today after recently destroying the U19 Bundesliga. Larsen is after Pulisic, Passlack and Burnic the fourth kid from our golden class of 98 to play for the first team.

Atmosphere is amazing aswell. Outside the Blues, it is been a long time since an away support has given the yellow wall that much fire.
Larsen is danish.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
The year 2016 really is by far Müller's worst year of his career. Barely anything works for him since January. Let's hope it'll all be better in 2017.
He did get 2 assists today and played well, though.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
He did get 2 assists today and played well, though.
I know, but even today when he plays kinda well, it still feels like there's something missing compared to his best. And he had many really poor games as well.

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
And we go into ET after a wonder strike for the equaliser. Just what we need in the current situation....

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
We could play another 120 minutes and would not score. We really need our finishers to come back....

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Phew....
That was Weidenfeller´s last great stand for us. So happy for our legend.

Huge respect to Union for this fight.