Gaming Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Slevs

likes to play with penises
@P-Nut Sorry about last night, Steam decided to do maintenance worldwide and kicked us out before we had the chance to get in a game with you. We called it a night after that.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
@P-Nut Sorry about last night, Steam decided to do maintenance worldwide and kicked us out before we had the chance to get in a game with you. We called it a night after that.
No problem mate.

Randomly managed to pick up my 8th win last night with the usual squad 1st game on as well.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I was playing ground war and then it just died. Checked online after and Steam apparently do upgrades 1-3pm PST every Tuesday. I don't get to play much lately so I was raging that it cut me off.

Slevs

I was playing ground war and then it just died. Checked online after and Steam apparently do upgrades 1-3pm PST every Tuesday. I don't get to play much lately so I was raging that it cut me off.
I was having a great game on Shipment. Had the little tank thing (wheelson?) and was just killing everyone and anything on sight, then BAM.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Been playing some more dmz. It’s great when you get in to it, although some of the missions are very dull.

It’s the stuff around the missions that can be really fun though. Car chases with opponents, opponents being treacherous and joining your team, last second dashes to the final exfil and killing the guys on board with 10 seconds to go etc.

All made even better with the proximity chat.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
the time to kill is way too short, especially without 3 vests. it's just... not fun. I really don't enjoy it much, which is a shame, cause the map is great.

mitChley

the time to kill is way too short, especially without 3 vests. it's just... not fun. I really don't enjoy it much, which is a shame, cause the map is great.
Time to kill versus the clunky movement are completely at odds. MW 2019 we played to death but MW 2022 is just...blugh. Warzone is so unenjoyable, super slow movement and build up to die within half a second to someone camped in a building, games favours playing defensive so much.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Time to kill versus the clunky movement are completely at odds. MW 2019 we played to death but MW 2022 is just...blugh. Warzone is so unenjoyable, super slow movement and build up to die within half a second to someone camped in a building, games favours playing defensive so much.
Yeah same as us. It's a bit crap. Fundamentals of a good game are there but some odd design choices ruin it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Got gold and then platinum knife and shield tonight.

Knife is great fun. Highly recommend.
Shield is not.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Anyone here up for playing Warzone 2? I'll be able to in a few days when I get my mic.

Slevs

I'm usually on every night from 7 PM to 10 PM UK time

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Building 21 is quite mad. Loads of very good bots and 4 squads of real people in a fairly small area. Managed to extract 2 weapons cases but not easy.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Can't even get the building. No idea what to do.
To get in you need a card from a supply drop or sam site drop. You don’t need it equipped. Just keep it in your stash, otherwise you’ll lose it.

Working out what you do once in there would be very difficult on your own so suggest watching a video. We had a helpful teammate join us.

Last edited:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I play some evenings so PM me your PSN or activision details if you’d like to play!

I’m enjoying it for now. I like the map now that I have some familiarity of it. 3 wins so far.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Proper hardcore is back with s2. And loot drops like in wz1 instead of rooting through the backpack/box. Also back to 1v1 gulag which I think is a shame.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Season 2 out now. Feels much better. Especially Warzone. Rebirth map seems good. Ranked play in multiplayer seems fun too.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Is anyone else suffering from lag at the minute?

I have a good connection and have had no lag in this game at all apart from this last couple of weeks but it’s pretty persistent. Can’t work it out if it’s network or what.

Slevs

Is anyone else suffering from lag at the minute?

I have a good connection and have had no lag in this game at all apart from this last couple of weeks but it’s pretty persistent. Can’t work it out if it’s network or what.
Multiplayer was very good yesterday.
Warzone on the other hand, Jesus Christ. Either someone was DDOSing every server I was playing on or it was fecked up beyond belief.

Resonance

Haven't played Warzone for months, decided to download the update last night. Joined a game and there's people teleporting and shooting lasers out of their eyes :lol:.

What the feck have they done to this game, played 3 matches and turned it back off.

Baneofthegame

Haven't played Warzone for months, decided to download the update last night. Joined a game and there's people teleporting and shooting lasers out of their eyes :lol:.

What the feck have they done to this game, played 3 matches and turned it back off.
They have done a promotion with The Boys so added super powers to the modes which is just the state warzone is in, but as many things as possible and who cares about the experience.

Fully Fledged

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/16/mic...g deal,of its Activision Blizzard acquisition.
  • Sony signed a binding 10-year deal with Microsoft to keep the best-selling Call of Duty series available on PlayStation.
  • The deal ameliorates some concerns that Microsoft would use its power in the gaming market to cement dominance after the close of its Activision Blizzard acquisition.
  • Sony executives held concerns as recently as last month that the deal would have anti-competitive effects.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
New one out in November

jasT1981

Beta for MWIII is out for those who preordered or got a code. It plays quite well. Only 3 maps for 6Vs6. Favela, Skidrow & Estate.

Groundwar also playable.