Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Yeah it's a bit of a beast. Relies on hitting all those shots while aiming though, which could be tough with a wriggly target that's raining smg bullets at ya.
Yeh that’s the worry, I’m prone to panic haha

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeh that’s the worry, I’m prone to panic haha
I’ve gone for a hipfire smg. Can be difficult ads with a controller when someone’s ducking and weaving up close so I’ll just Arnie it.

Enjoying sniping again now though so that’s my go to overkill loadout.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Kilo v m13 stats. I know some people have been looking at these two guns so might find it useful. In practice, as much as I love the m13, I'm finding the Kilo's ttk much better.

RedMist99

I've been using that Kilo loadout a little bit, and while it's good, the aim down sight is just too slow compared to my Grau. With the ironsights so good with the archangel barrel, it frees up another attachment and it just feels like a wasted perk on other weapons. Only a more substantial nerf will make me ditch the Grau

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Had some fantastic trios games last night, I'm usually pretty crap but had a nice 5 kill game followed by a 9 kill game where we came second. I do feel like my overall game has got better through consistent playing time, but it just still seems to be moments of stupidity or inexperience that get me killed. One thing I absolutely hate is the current gulag cycle of snipers. I think I've probably won 2 in about 20, whereas previously I won pretty much every single one with the ARs.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I’ve just started playing this again. Would anyone be so kind as to share a Grau set up for me?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Can someone please explain why I can't sprint in this game.

I've tried 2 different controllers now and despite me holding L3 my player stops/starts sprints. Its a jittery effect.

Deery

Dreary
You can unlock the .41 AE conversion ammo by completing a challenge getting 3 hipfire kills in 5 matches.
I like the Uzi might give it a go, probably already have it unlocked only realised I unlocked the Grau the other day..

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I like the Uzi might give it a go, probably already have it unlocked only realised I unlocked the Grau the other day..
The ammo changes it completely, more damage and range so definitely unlock that otherwise I wouldn't use it in Warzone over the MP5/MP7. You have to use I think the 50 round mag to do the challenge which you unlock at Uzi level 49.

AaronRedDevil

Is hardcore BR coming yet? Getting sick of the bullet sponge. I die way too many times after I empty my 60round clip into someone. I hate it.

Deery

Dreary
The ammo changes it completely, more damage and range so definitely unlock that otherwise I wouldn't use it in Warzone over the MP5/MP7. You have to use I think the 50 round mag to do the challenge which you unlock at Uzi level 49.
Yeah, I’ve just seen that might put a grind in on it see if I can get the unlock.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The FAL is absolutely insane now, used instead of an smg. Mega confident with one of those in my hands

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The FAL is absolutely insane now, used instead of an smg. Mega confident with one of those in my hands
Its mega OP.

The uzi is pretty good post patch as well and I have been having fun with it.

The MP5 is still king though IMO. I play a very in your face/behind enemy lines/Aggressive style and it is the best gun for that.

The KAR98 also got a massive Buff post patch.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Its mega OP.

The uzi is pretty good post patch as well and I have been having fun with it.

The MP5 is still king though IMO. I play a very in your face/behind enemy lines/Aggressive style and it is the best gun for that.

The KAR98 also got a massive Buff post patch.
I just got beamed with a FAL from way further than I'd expect it to 3 shot me. To give an idea, it was at a distance where my Kilo was struggling to not bounce around enough to actually hit the fecker. And my Kilo is a laser. I'm tempted to use it for my ghost Solos gun.

Deery

Dreary
I just got beamed with a FAL from way further than I'd expect it to 3 shot me. To give an idea, it was at a distance where my Kilo was struggling to not bounce around enough to actually hit the fecker. And my Kilo is a laser. I'm tempted to use it for my ghost Solos gun.
You can take out snipers with the FAL from about 57m longshot..

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Never played solos cos it’s dull as feck but recently we’ve had a thing where if you win one the other lads chip in for 30 quids worth of beef jerky (don’t ask)....so obviously I had to start playing.

Just won it. Bring on tha meaty treaty!

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The FAL has zero recoil and if you have even a half decent trigger finger and are somewhat decent at the game you will own with that weapon.

Its a 2 shot kill ffs.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The FAL has zero recoil and if you have even a half decent trigger finger and are somewhat decent at the game you will own with that weapon.

Its a 2 shot kill ffs.
So I tried it at range and just got hit markers, which is how it should be. Odd that I got beamed from distance then. Makes me sus if he hit 3 headshots from miles away with iron sights.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Imagine being the kind of person that plays with mnk on Xbox just so you can have an advantage over everyone else

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
One average to low level Warzone player, looking for similar ability players for friendship and maybe more ;). KD is about 0.5 but performance is actually better with a little TLC. Open to the idea of a threesome or foursome. Very experienced just getting a little slow in my old age (34). All my previous partners have lost interest so im looking to spice up my evenings again. I like it hot and sweaty but also appreciate the quiet nights out camping.

PS4 username - Maarty

Slevs

likes to play with penises
One average to low level Warzone player, looking for similar ability players for friendship and maybe more ;). KD is about 0.5 but performance is actually better with a little TLC. Open to the idea of a threesome or foursome. Very experienced just getting a little slow in my old age (34). All my previous partners have lost interest so im looking to spice up my evenings again. I like it hot and sweaty but also appreciate the quiet nights out camping.

PS4 username - Maarty
Sure we're always looking for more players. Its just me and my friend atm.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I play this a lot more rarely now than I did in season three, maybe once or twice a week.

And holy feck, we get absolutely rinsed in Warzone now. Feels everyone has gotten so good and we've just stagnated. Gone from 5+ kills per game to being lucky to even get 1. It's not enjoyable at all. The matchmaking is cack.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax

PS4 username - Maarty
I'm always open to enjoy joining regiment I've set up on Warzone.

My psn: Wedge_The_Pato

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Been using the Fal exclusively with the mp7 for really close range but I'm destroying everything with the fal, people with smgs up close fal takes care of them no problem. Sniper glint give me 2 secs boom fal takes care of that. It's amazing in any scenario, took out a team of 3 up close due to the Fals awesome stopping power.

RedMist99

Been using the Fal exclusively with the mp7 for really close range but I'm destroying everything with the fal, people with smgs up close fal takes care of them no problem. Sniper glint give me 2 secs boom fal takes care of that. It's amazing in any scenario, took out a team of 3 up close due to the Fals awesome stopping power.
What attachments are you using?

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
What attachments are you using?
Mono suppressor, think it's xrk marksman barrel, canted hybrid (sight), tactical foregrip and stipple grip tape.
Loving it at the moment.

I prefer it over auto weapons as its so easy to control and deals with grau losers no problem.

Last edited:

RedMist99

Mono suppressor, think it's xrk marksman barrel, canted hybrid (sight), tactical foregrip and stipple grip tape.
Loving it at the moment.

I prefer it over auto weapons as its so easy to control and deals with grau losers no problem.
I'm a recent deserter grau loser. I thought it still stood up but I was losing lots of gunfights I previously wouldn't have and it didn't feel right. Been looking for a new weapon and the FAL seems to be it. First game got 10 kills! No way is that staying like that for long so I dont want to get too attached.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I'm on the Bruen train, absolutely shredding people with it.