Callum Gribbin

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
He did it briefly with Lingard on last year's tour, and Weir and Lingard are incredibly similar players.
feck me if i see the similarities.....one is headless chicken while the others biggest attribute is his football brain.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
:lol: If that's actually how you see Weir, there's no point even arguing.
pretty much, i think he is a decent reserves player and will probably make it in lower clubs of championship. Solid movement, good engine, chips in with the goals and works hard......the only similarity i can see between the two is the fact that they are both offensive midfielders(AM/wingers) with pretty average dribbling skills although Jesse looks to be improving in that department.

FromTheBench

Great news.

Hope to hear good news re Williams and Dearnley next. And some sorting of the Kehinde situation.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Great news this deal.

Some interesting comments on Pereira in this thread too, people only a month or so ago saying he isn't all that.

crossy1686

career ending
Who is this kid and why should I be excited that he's signed for another 4 years? I read Liverpool were interested in him. Judging by their scouting policy we should be selling anyone they're after!

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Didn't he get one directly from a free kick against PSV as well?