Cancel Culture

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Why does he always have that dumb look on his face? He might legit be a cardboard cut out for all I know, that’s all I’ve seen him do.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
She tweeted 10 years ago that someone's eyes looks Asian and this is uber offensive? If anything it is a good example of PC gone mad.
Yeh. It would be in good faith if she explained the background. Both could be best mates and that's insider joke, or else.

One thing for sure, to not joking (with sarcasm/light insult) with anyone online. It might be lol'd today, but in next 10 years, it could be deemed offensive.

GueRed

So cancel her because you don't like and you've decided that they must be a narcissistic poser?

You're just highlighting the worst side of this stupid trend.
no 'cancel' her because she's a racist.

for me racism is racism.

as i said bfore maybe this is an example of selective racism..

Imagine the outrage if she made a racist comment mocking a black person..

so much for being an 'equality activist'. :rolleyes:

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Are you being sarcastic? She acts like a petulant child and is constantly talking over her guest instead of debating like an adult.

The title of the video is an embarrassment. No wonder the dislikes outweigh the likes by such a margin.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Cutting edge stuff

That’s a confusing mess of tweets. Took me a while to work out they didn’t deliberately set anyone on fire. They accidentally (and stupidly) set someone on fire by tasing him when he was drenched in gasoline and holding a lit cigarette lighter.

American cops are far too quick to use weapons (non-lethal or otherwise). That’s something we can all agree on.

sugar_kane

the most versatile word in the english language

Hah, I think whoever that is, is replying to me.

Ironically I didn’t see their response cos I’d already put them on ignore by that point

Idiots on Red Cafe are ten a penny, with every single one I stick on ignore the forum improves ever so slightly.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
she talks about vaccines in general about 4 mins in. looks like some speech is being canceled and some people are being fired by the anti cancel party, for the hundredth time, oh well, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Poor Waterstones being cancelled from the very people who moan about cancel culture. :lol:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can you get more cancelled than by getting deported from Australia for being a cnut?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
hell yea

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white our children

found the video from this quote tweet which makes a good point:

Jericholyte2

hell yea

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white our children

found the video from this quote tweet which makes a good point:

I give them 6 months before they're bankrupt and doing guest spots on OAN about how they got cancelled.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

Peak cancel culture.

Let's boycott B&J for daring to *checks notes* boycott Israeli settlements. Could probably also go in the Israel v Palestine discussion thread

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He should know better than to get involved in politics, especially after the stick Ozil got

Superden

Peak cancel culture.

Let's boycott B&J for daring to *checks notes* boycott Israeli settlements. Could probably also go in the Israel v Palestine discussion thread
boycott Illegal Israelis settlements.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Just memeing up her "best friend"s brutal death and the time she tried to get an innocent black man lynched, for the lols. Legend.

hobbers

He's right, it is above board. Oh well, I guess caricatures were fun while they lasted. Bit too nuanced for 2021 twitter folk.

How could a show that's supposed to be about current events not include him as one of the most recognisable figures in the England squad?

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
It's racist in its terrible accuracy.

Caricature and grotesquery rely on exaggeration of existing features. They don't have to be pretty but they do have to be identifiable. And every other puppet I've seen has been so. They seem to have just gone for big hair nose and lips.

Every other puppet looks like it has been designed by an artist with portrait fundamentals, the Rashford puppet looks like it was designed by a hack Tory.

fergies coat

It's racist in its terrible accuracy.

Caricature and grotesquery rely on exaggeration of existing features. They don't have to be pretty but they do have to be identifiable. And every other puppet I've seen has been so. They seem to have just gone for big hair nose and lips.

Every other puppet looks like it has been designed by an artist with portrait fundamentals, the Rashford puppet looks like it was designed by a hack Tory.
So you can only make fun of a person if they are white?