Cancel Culture

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Can't even smear faeces on critics these days without losing your bloody livelihood. PC gone mad.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not cancelled for this...

Cancelled for this...

Right wingers having a field day with this.

Brophs

The One and Only
They’ve even taken wanking in a supermarket aisle away from us. Where will it end?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Can't wait for our AI overlords to start putting expiry dates on human beings.
The problem with that is that with the amount of shit food most of my American brethren eat they will have consumed enough preservatives to live for hundreds of years. We are the Twinkies of humanity.

Jericholyte2

Publicity for what?
Dwindling sales?

The one, guaranteed way to get people buying a product, is to let ‘certain’ outlets know you’re changing a product because of ‘woke’ reasons.

They’ll then spend weeks spilling bile over it whilst those who digest it all go out and buy in in spades. As an example it’ll be very interesting to see figures for sales of Lilt in the last few weeks.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Dwindling sales?

The one, guaranteed way to get people buying a product, is to let ‘certain’ outlets know you’re changing a product because of ‘woke’ reasons.

They’ll then spend weeks spilling bile over it whilst those who digest it all go out and buy in in spades. As an example it’ll be very interesting to see figures for sales of Lilt in the last few weeks.
The change that did it for me was;

"You can have a wonky nose and crooked mouth and a double chin and stick out teeth."

Because it's fine to make fun of people's facial features but don't you dare make fun of the fat bastards plus sized.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Said this…

Got this…

So, about 6 months ago he started making bigoted cartoons to deliberately get canceled (and announced this plan on twitter), but apparently since it didn't happen he just had to put the racist suff in his own mouth, not his characters'. Anyway, mission accomplished!

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Dilbert has been subjected to editorial interference, had cartoons rejected and now a full scale cancelling.

The art has been "censored" because of its content, and now has been completely cancel cultured by multiple publishers because of comments unrelated to the art work.

Surely this must be a case for the free speech brigade.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Dilbert has been subjected to editorial interference, had cartoons rejected and now a full scale cancelling.

The art has been "censored" because of its content, and now has been completely cancel cultured by multiple publishers because of comments unrelated to the art work.

Surely this must be a case for the free speech brigade.
I imagine it would be if anyone had given a shit about Dilbert for 20 years

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
In 2014, a bright young boy went campaigning for the Republican governor of Texas.
In 2016, still in high school, he volunteered for Ted Cruz for President.
In 2020, he was part of the Trump Council of Economic Advisors. Around this time, he was president of the Princeton College Republicans, joined the Republican party, and published the conservative Princeton paper.

In 2023, the NYT commissioned an article by him:
"My Liberal Campus Is Pushing Freethinkers To The Right".
It described him as "a senior at Princeton."
Source.
That rag is not worth the paper it is printed on.

Drainy

So blessed that YouTube finally got the hint that I'm not interested in Tim Pool. Though wish they'd stop bombarding me with reminders about yesterday's result.