Carabao Cup 2023/2024

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Leeds are out! Well done Wood, Butt & co. They win it with the 20th penalty, which was re-taken.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Disappointed it took so long for Wimbledon to score

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Watching Everton vs Doncaster (mainly because there seems to be no stream available for the @P-Ro derby).

Everton have their first team out, but you still wouldn't be able to guess who are the League Two side.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea not on TV in any country? Impossible to watch it I think.

First Chelsea game I ever saw live we got battered by Wimbledon 4 - 2...

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Watching Everton vs Doncaster (mainly because there seems to be no stream available for the @P-Ro derby).

Everton have their first team out, but you still wouldn't be able to guess who are the League Two side.
yeah, we look really bad. I don’t understand at times why Dyche is rated so highly, we look really crap and defensively the worst I’ve seen is in fecking ages.

mu4c_20le

Madness starting Cucurella when they are trying to get rid. I hope we walk away.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If our plan is to get relegated while looking like a non league side it’s going well, otherwise I’m not sure what the feck Dyche wants from his team.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
:lol: Please, United fans, whenever you feel bad about your club, watch Everton.

V.O.

Danjuma was scoring for fun in the Champions League not very long ago.

Can't do it on a balmy Wednesday night in Doncaster, though.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It’s bizarre, so bizarre. We looked really good at creating chances vs Fulham and wolves but lost both. The Villa and now this performance have been an absolute disgrace.

The goal was offside but we deserve nothing. We have been comfortably outplayed by the side bottom of league 2.

it doesn’t even upset me anymore, it just angers me that every season these players get paid millions to embarrass the club and the shirt.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Everton should show some ambition and fire Dyche before it’s too late. From Ancelotti to Dyche in a few seasons…

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
P-Ro derby not going to plan. Family in the Wombles end going mental whilst I'm with the prawn sandwich brigade calmly clapping our equaliser.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Diego Moreira actually started a game for Chelsea. Is this some alternate reality where I suddenly landed?

V.O.

It's hard to know what to even say to take the piss out of that anymore. They're just genuinely being outplayed by maybe the worst team in the Football League.

CallyRed

P-Ro derby not going to plan. Family in the Wombles end going mental whilst I'm with the prawn sandwich brigade calmly clapping our equaliser.
Whilst posting on a Manchester United fan forum. Modern football fans eh

V.O.

Beto already looks like Pele compared to the rest of their clowns, so they've got that going for them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Beto already looks like Pele compared to the rest of their clowns, so they've got that going for them.
:lol: Yeah, he’s a bit clumsy but at least tries to run and be direct towards goal.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Everton have turned into one of the most boring teams ever!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
At least Everton can destroy the Dyche is a defensive god myth. We have been fecking shite defensively this season.