Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Our defence isn’t that bad :)

McAteer is a player though.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Grealish is such a nothing player. I just don’t get it.

CM

If it wasn't too see more of Doak, Quansah, Elliot and Endo I would say feck this cup. They don't deserve Liverpool's huge name in it.

Europa run is fine for us.
I'm sure the country will be in collective mourning if Liverpool get knocked out

FujiVice

Last two games Everton have no looked like relegation fodder. Pickford, DCL, McNeil, Onana, Garner, Danjuma, Young will be enough for them to stay up.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Last two games Everton have no looked like relegation fodder. Pickford, DCL, McNeil, Onana, Garner, Danjuma, Young will be enough for them to stay up.
They'll be back to crap Everton when they meet Liverpool in a few weeks.
Just watch

GlasgowCeltic

So weird how Pep basically called Phillips unprofessional and hes received nothing but sympathy

always_hoping

So weird how Pep basically called Phillips unprofessional and hes received nothing but sympathy
Yeah a different approach by the media to their darling Pep. Sky sport news presenter and pundits raving about the amount of passes Philips has completed

All going on like it's full strength teams in action instead of Man City 7 changes and Newcastle 10.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
My god the sky commentary is pissing me off. Constantly criticizing Newcastle's approach, at one point even laughing at them. We get it, Newcastle are doing a Jose Mourinho, stfu about it and stop mentioning it every 10 seconds.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The same Leicester that has voted labour for the last 4 decades? Maybe they like the rest of the country realise scousers are sensitive little souls who are easy to wind up;)
Fair.

We've been a bit crap near the end of that half. Doak showing he's still got a way to go/grow. The FB worked him out after being roasted a few times.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Chelsea actually score a goal. Jackson, yes Jackson.

Bournemouth take lead against Stoke. Solanke.

Blackburn leading Cardiff 3-2. Moran.

Oh and Liverpool equalised.