g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
 Casemiro image 18

Casemiro Brazil flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
We would be better off if he would just stay as the number 6 rather than bombing forward trying to be the hero. He needs to protect our defence and keep it simple. Not only does he not have the legs up for an all action pl midfielder but our system of him playing along side mount and bruno requires the defensive strength to come from him because they are both number tens. We need him to be a Makelele not a Gerard.

Matt851

We would be better off if he would just stay as the number 6 rather than bombing forward trying to be the hero. He needs to protect our defence and keep it simple. Not only does he not have the legs up for an all action pl midfielder but our system of him playing along side mount and bruno requires the defensive strength to come from him because they are both number tens. We need him to be a Makelele not a Gerard.
Is it a tactical instruction, if not eth needs to instruct him to stop doing it

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Legs or desire (or both) have gone.
I think the legs have definitely gone (or are going), we are exacerbating it with the midfield profiles around him. Mount - Case - Bruno is literally taking 3 good players and putting them besides two others who do absolutely nothing to adorn their skillsets and instead just make look worse!

Also, I don't think he's as interested in being a no.6. He's basically like a box to box these days, enjoying his time without shackles to make wild passes and bursts into the box.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
As a sitting midfielder (which we are 100% not utilising him as) I have no doubts he is still one of the best in the business.

As b2b he is very average at best and completely wasted.

Man Utd 2:3 Galatasaray

Bobski

Dude can't run, a large part of the defensive shambles begins with that. Attacking numbers are hugely flattering his performance level.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Red card was what it was, but even before then it was amother bad game in a bad season.

Gaidal

Probably one of the worst dms I have ever seen play football, he is just never where he is supposed to be, gives the ball away all the time and does stupid awful tackles.

Atleast he will be banned next game so we can play someone who can run instead.

hobbers

Sooner he's dropped/red carded/binned off to a pensioner league the better.

Absolutely awful every single game for months and months going back to March.

Idxomer

I will play JogTominay instead of him, that's how bad I think he is.

Matic was a far better signing.

FerociousCorgis

that gala forward was taking so long to shoot that any semi-fit DM wouldve been able to get back to block it. Case is just past it physically, as i have been saying for a while now.

binary bot
Any competent club would be shopping him around Saudi come next summer. I can see us turning down attempts to sign him.

Someone

Something
Don't think he was bad, but the tackle at the end, what was he thinking. It was always going to be a penalty and a red card.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
No control of the game with this joker thinking he can pass the ball and causing ridiculous turnovers

TrailMonkey

Don't think he had a choice with the last ditch tackle. He knew the bloke was going to get a shot off - and most likely score with that lump in goal - so he had to somehow take him or the ball.

arnie_ni

Don't think he was bad, but the tackle at the end, what was he thinking. It was always going to be a penalty and a red card.
He had an identical situation last season against Barca and won the ball.

You want him to stand and watch?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
that gala forward was taking so long to shoot that any semi-fit DM wouldve been able to get back to block it. Case is just past it physically, as i have been saying for a while now.
I don't think this is the issue, I think he is being asked to do a lot more work then he should due to our midfielder still being wide open, which is leading to him having to chase a lot more hence looking like he's off the pace.

He needs someone alongside him for sure.

KeanoMagicHat

Stupid, stupid tackle for the red card, even if it was Onana's fault to get him there, but what was he doing sliding in like that in the box? Certain red card and even if we conceded a goal, 11 v 11 we have a better chance of getting a result.

Red Rash

Yea agreed he was ok but unfortunately had next to no midfield around him. We need to bring Amrabat into CM to provide the legs and more balance in the midfield.

Can't hugely blame him for the red as Onana put him under huge pressure due to a terrible pass.

FerociousCorgis

I don't think this is the issue, I think he is being asked to do a lot more work then he should due to our midfielder still being wide open, which is leading to him having to chase a lot more hence looking like he's off the pace.

He needs someone alongside him for sure.
will have to agree to disagree. His positioning has always been suspect with us, relies way too much on slide tackles, and cant catch up to me in a foot race. This was literally making the same mistake as matic-buying a player a year or two too late to do any good for us. The fact that we gave real madrid 70 million to reinvest in younger talent is just another reason why the shitshow goes so much higher than the manager.

Roboc7

He must have had almost as many bad games as good ones since he joined now, maybe even more. Just doesn’t have the mobility, stupid tackle as well for the penalty.

Bobski

His legs are gone, we keep conceding the same type of goal, middle of the box, cutbacks in space to a midfielder he can't get back to. It is a massive weakness in front of a fragile defense.

KjaAnd

Once again, he was jogging back casually not marking anyone for their second goal. It's beyond unacceptable. Like I said in the Summer, our biggest priority should have been a mobile DM.

astracrazy

Can't blame him for the red, Onana fecked him. As it worked out he gave them a penalty which they missed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not to blame at all, wasn't great but he's being asked to do way too much for us. 1st yellow was never a yellow and the 2nd was him trying to bail out onana so I don't blame that. Can only look so good in a disaster team though.

GMoore23

He's being run into the fecking ground again by the manager.
Almost 32 and has played every game this season, even the EFL Cup.

slored1

He is a massive problem when we have the ball. He attempts that stupid looping pass 15 times per match and it comes off maybe once. Always lunges into players. Looks and plays like a schoolboy straight out of academy.

Idxomer

Can't blame him for the red, Onana fecked him. As it worked out he gave them a penalty which they missed.
Onana had the bigger mistake but you don't slide like that in the penalty area on a yellow card.

Most of his slide tackles are unnecessary.

arnie_ni

He makes the tackle if he think he can get the ball, this was completely off.
I actually think he might have blocked a shot if the attacker hit it but he nee the tackle was coming and did well. But I'll need to see it again I could be wrong

el3mel

Real Madrid got one over us again I see. Sold us the guy for 60m knowing he has no more than one year at most on this level. Now we're left with a very expensive past it player who's gonna turn into a deadwood soon.