Casemiro (Out)

His performance against Brighton at least gave some semblance of hope that he isn't completely physically done. Looked like someone with a point to prove. But I suppose it also begs the question of why he hasn't performed like that earlier this season.

He also rejected reports that he’s unhappy at Man United and could move to Saudi Arabia.

But the Brazilian said: “I’m well, I’m happy, and every day I get to play here. As I usually say, Manchester United gave me what I wanted.

“This joy of being able to enjoy the game, enjoy the Premier League.

“So, I’m happy to be here at Manchester United and enjoying the game.”

I think he'll be informed he won't be playing much next season and should find himself another club tbh.

His performance against Brighton at least gave some semblance of hope that he isn't completely physically done. Looked like someone with a point to prove. But I suppose it also begs the question of why he hasn't performed like that earlier this season.

We are asking a 30+ years old playing week in week out basketball game on a football field without rotation.

Is it true that he wasn't injured today? If so he needs to be binned off immediately.

Is it true that he wasn't injured today? If so he needs to be binned off immediately.

BBC said he was named on the bench and then 10 mins later updated it to say he'd been withdrawn. Toxic. Please Saudi please.

BBC said he was named on the bench and then 10 mins later updated it to say he'd been withdrawn. Toxic. Please Saudi please.

Is it toxic or an injury during warm up?

Been our worst player since Feb 2023 and today is more proof of it. So much better without him, doesnt matter where he plays.

If we can buy a strong, mobile defensive mid starter and we can manage to lose his 350k a week, then obviously we'd have had a great result.

If we actually get a double digit sale for him that would be amazing, then there's his huge wages. Shame it fell apart this season, but the money saved on him would be tremendous.

We know how this goes. New manager comes in, wants to assess the squad himself, we keep everyone, including those who are clearly not up to it, and add three new players who will never be good enough.
Not with Ineos in charge. They're calling the shot now, the football people who understand football

I have heard from people who work with Real Madrid that he only went to United for the money.

Not surprised if he is thinking about heading to Saudi Arabia soon.

I have heard from people who work with Real Madrid that he only went to United for the money.

Not surprised if he is thinking about heading to Saudi Arabia soon.

Madrid wanted rid. They got Tchouameni and already have Camavinga.

GO2Nge0WMAA4f5J

:D

Madrid wanted rid. They got Tchouameni and already have Camavinga.
Madrid let him go because like Varane, he wanted a new challenge in a different country. If he had stayed he wouldnt have been forced out.

Unfortuntely for him, winning the ball back and giving to WC midfield mastreo's like Kroos or Modric, then having a rest while they control posession is very different to being overrun by constant turnovers of the ball in the PL.

Even now in a possesion based team he wouldnt be as exposed as he is at Utd. Prime Casemiro would struggle with our shitshow this season.

Considering Fabinho went to Saudi for £40 million. We should be looking at a similar price for Casemiro.

Fabinho went there at 29 but I don't care. Casemiro is a much bigger name, Real Madrid legend and threepeat member, 5 CLs to his name, etc. Easily has at least 3 good years in him in the Saudi League. We need to ask for at least 40m.