Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchCruijff

This is DEFINITELY a Ramos situation. Casemiro new deal incoming
Makes zero sense.

Casemiro is 30 and Madrid have Kroos/Modric/Camavinga/Tchouameni/Ceballos (lesser extent) in midfield.

This smells far more like a Varane situation. He wants a new challenge + decent money.

space

I don't think this will happen but after the De Jong and Barcelona thing surely offering Madrid almost £65 million would make Barca quite nervous right

TheReligion

Abusive
That'd be beautiful, instantly from the worst to one of the best midfields in the league. Stick Eriksen ahead of 'em and we'd be sorted.
It would be great right?

Unfortunately it looks like De Jong will stay put but I do think there’s money for both given what Arnold leaked (£200m this summer) and what we need.

It seems the club, despite being skeptical, aren’t willing to say they won’t try for De Jong again.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We are willing to offer €80m to Real and double his salary.
If true that's an awful deal. It's one thing to pay huge money for FDJ with his best years ahead of him but Casemiero.

For me Casemiero needs a Modric next him. Well have Fred and Casemiro building our attacks up which will be amusing to watch.

mariko48

Casemiro is actually a good signing. He will take a huge amount of pressure off our defence and allow other attackers more freedom to play.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
He is a leader in the team, helped a lot the brazilians, charismatic, a legend, etc. but I would sell him.
80 million is a lot of money, and I feel that rotating Tchouameni and Camavinga with him does not make sense in the long term.
We have to evolve and he is 30 years old. Obviously I would like them to use that money to buy a creative midfielder instead of pocketing it and weakening the team.
100 million for Asensio and Casemiro seems like a good business

TheReligion

Abusive
If true that's an awful deal. It's one thing to pay huge money for FDJ with his best years ahead of him but Casemiero.

For me Casemiero needs a Modric next him. Well have Fred and Casemiro building our attacks up which will be amusing to watch.
Well no we have Eriksen?

Anyway £59m is not an awful deal. It’s a slight overpay but he’s a top player and can still deliver for 3/4 years

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's got 3 years left on his contract
Makes zero sense.

Casemiro is 30 and Madrid have Kroos/Modric/Camavinga/Tchouameni/Ceballos (lesser extent) in midfield.

This smells far more like a Varane situation. He wants a new challenge + decent money.
Thats more promising. But I cant help but be skeptical about this. Seems very off

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He is a leader in the team, helped a lot the brazilians, charismatic, a legend, etc. but I would sell him.
80 million is a lot of money, and I feel that rotating Tchouameni and Camavinga with him does not make sense in the long term.
We have to evolve and he is 30 years old. Obviously I would like them to use that money to buy a creative midfielder instead of pocketing it and weakening the team.
Do you think he would still have several good years in the PL left in him?

amolbhatia50k

Well no we have Eriksen?

Anyway £59m is not an awful deal. It’s a slight overpay but he’s a top player and can still deliver for 3/4 years
He can but many players fall off around 31/32 as well. Matic declined massively quickly after joining us.

Eriksen is there I guess. But he's never really played this deep before right?

NewYorkRed

This would be an absolutely unreal signing if we somehow pull this out of the rabbit hat. Would still need someone who can make the team tick but for this season, maybe Eriksen can play that role. Casemiro would instantly make us so much better.

TheReligion

Abusive
He can but many players fall off around 31/32 as well. Matic declined massively quickly after joining us.

Eriksen is there I guess. But he's never really played this deep before right?
I think he’s shown he can play in that area and would have the protection of a top DM if this happened.

Reports say United want 2 CMs.

I’m surprised at people being negative about this however it seems as he’s 30 everyone starts to worry. Crazy if he was a year younger people would be more excited!

amolbhatia50k

I think he’s shown he can play in that area and would have the protection of a top DM if this happened.

Reports say United want 2 CMs.

I’m surprised at people being negative about this however it seems as he’s 30 everyone starts to worry. Crazy if he was a year younger people would be more excited!
I wouldn't personally. This player doesn't excited me really. And I'm always against vig money spent on older players. It leaves you with little room to meanuever. A transition year is a big chunk of the players remaining good years lost.

mu4c_20le

If Rabiot changes his mind and lowers his demands then there's the midfield sorted

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Every DM needs someone creative near him. All these years, our concern was about lack of a proper DM. Now we are trying for that, we have a new complaint .

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Do you think he would still have several good years in the PL left in him?
in recent years I felt that it was difficult for him to get in shape until quite late in the season but yes, he is still young and has years of good football

TheReligion

Abusive
I wouldn't personally. This player doesn't excited me really. And I'm always against vig money spent on older players. It leaves you with little room to meanuever. A transition year is a big chunk of the players remaining good years lost.
The thing is as we have found out it’s much harder to attract players to rebuild if you are outside CL

If we bring him in at 30 and he helps us get top 4 or win the EL this secures CL and makes recruitment that bit easier

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Casemiro is NOT for sale. Do you hear me? He is not.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Casemiro is NOT for sale. Do you hear me? He is not.
Apparently he is though?

Madrid always move on older players for younger. If you get back 3/4 of your Tchouameni money you'll definitely be open to that.

lex talionis

I can’t see Casemiro coming to United, but if there is actually a possibility this is real and not just another Ramos ratfeck let’s get this done.

GlasgowCeltic

would accept and then slap that money down on Bernardo

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I've always rated you as poster...

Status
Not open for further replies.