Celebrity Allegations, #MeToo etc

Red Rash

Who the feck is Lizzo?

It sounds like a nickname Ole would give Lisandro Martinez if he was still manager.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

And yet still likely not the worst review he's received in his career.

cafecillos

And yet still likely not the worst review he's received in his career.
I used to listen to "start Something" quite a lot back in the early 00s, but since his crimes became public knowledge I just couldn't bear listening to his voice any more. Many people say you're supposed to be able to separate the art from the artist, but when the artist is such an awful scumbag and his "art" is not that great to begin with then it's an easy choice not to. I even got rid of all his music, both the digital files and the couple of original CDs I had.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
I used to listen to "start Something" quite a lot back in the early 00s, but since his crimes became public knowledge I just couldn't bear listening to his voice any more. Many people say you're supposed to be able to separate the art from the artist, but when the artist is such an awful scumbag and his "art" is not that great to begin with then it's an easy choice not to. I even got rid of all his music, both the digital files and the couple of original CDs I had.
Same with me regarding Michael Jackson and R. Kelly. I cannot listen to anything by them without feeling physically sick.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Was one of my favourite bands back in the day, I went to see them loads of times, but one time I went to see them to support the Liberation Transmission album at Brixton Academy,
I was the only person getting served at the bar due to age.
Was also the only gig I've ever been too where parents were waiting for their kids outside afterwards...

Stands to reason why that would be now...

Haven't listened to them since he was arrested either.

Posh Red

Was one of my favourite bands back in the day, I went to see them loads of times, but one time I went to see them to support the Liberation Transmission album at Brixton Academy,
I was the only person getting served at the bar due to age.
Was also the only gig I've ever been too where parents were waiting for their kids outside afterwards...

Stands to reason why that would be now...

Haven't listened to them since he was arrested either.
It’s mainly because their music was aimed at teenagers

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
It’s mainly because their music was aimed at teenagers
So we're many other bands I saw at that period, yet that was by far the youngest crowd I'd ever seen at a gig,
I was literally the only one being served at the bar :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-65684144

TV comedian avoids prison over indecent images of children

A comedian who appeared on Channel 4's 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown has been sentenced after being found with more than 35,000 indecent images of children.

Christopher Binns - also known as Tom - created the hospital radio DJ character Ivan Brackenbury.

Binns had admitted five counts of making and one of possessing indecent images of children.

He was given a combined 10-month sentence, suspended for 15 months.

Withnail

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-65684144

TV comedian avoids prison over indecent images of children

A comedian who appeared on Channel 4's 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown has been sentenced after being found with more than 35,000 indecent images of children.

Christopher Binns - also known as Tom - created the hospital radio DJ character Ivan Brackenbury.

Binns had admitted five counts of making and one of possessing indecent images of children.

He was given a combined 10-month sentence, suspended for 15 months.

How the feck do you avoid jail-time for this type of thing?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How the feck do you avoid jail-time for this type of thing?
I actually find it more surprising when they get prison time.
Almost every time I see these stories they seem to get a suspended sentence or a couple of months behind bars.

stw2022

Remember him from a very late night C4 football phone in called Under the Moon hosted by Danny Kelly

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool