Celebrity Allegations, #MeToo etc

Brophs

The One and Only
The 47 year old actor will not be released for at least 30 years. That 70s Woe.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I understand why this can't happen, but sometimes I'd really like it if the public also could be presented with a written explanation for how the judge and jury came to these conclusions. So for instance if there's video evidence then you don't show the video to the public, but you write: "There was a video. In the video x, y and z happens". That's it.

I wonder how he was convicted when the rapes happened more than 20 years ago? Surely only video or audio evidence will cut it if there's no DNA evidence?

arnie_ni

I understand why this can't happen, but sometimes I'd really like it if the public also could be presented with a written explanation for how the judge and jury came to these conclusions. So for instance if there's video evidence then you don't show the video to the public, but you write: "There was a video. In the video x, y and z happens". That's it.

I wonder how he was convicted when the rapes happened more than 20 years ago? Surely only video or audio evidence will cut it if there's no DNA evidence?
I do find it hard to understand how they could present anything much more than he said she said 20 years later, but there has to be something more than that

@Drainy did you follow this case at all?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I do find it hard to understand how they could present anything much more than he said she said 20 years later, but there has to be something more than that

@Drainy did you follow this case at all?
Apparently there was documented evidence provided by the church of Scientology, as they went through the whole thing with him at the time.

Withnail

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-65684144

TV comedian avoids prison over indecent images of children

A comedian who appeared on Channel 4's 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown has been sentenced after being found with more than 35,000 indecent images of children.

Christopher Binns - also known as Tom - created the hospital radio DJ character Ivan Brackenbury.

Binns had admitted five counts of making and one of possessing indecent images of children.

He was given a combined 10-month sentence, suspended for 15 months.

I mean, looking at the guy, it's hard to believe...

Wait, has he styled himself after..

lsd

The Oracle
This will no doubt tarnish his brand.

He's already come out to deny the allegations before it even airs.

Don't know how it will end his career as i thought his career was done anyway as it's common knowledge