Celebrity Allegations, #MeToo etc

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Let’s see how the other three sexual assault accusations pan out before knighting this guy.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I don't know the guy bc I don't care about baseball but glad for him. What a fecking nightmare and a reminder (myself) of the innocence presumption in this believe the women clima. I fully understand why, because it is staggering what women had to suffer, but there is a tiny tiny percentage that will try to feck a famous person for personal gain and will partially destroy the argument for the rest of women

Withnail

I don't know the guy bc I don't care about baseball but glad for him. What a fecking nightmare and a reminder (myself) of the innocence presumption in this believe the women clima. I fully understand why, because it is staggering what women had to suffer, but there is a tiny tiny percentage that will try to feck a famous person for personal gain and will partially destroy the argument for the rest of women
I don't know. I'm not sure this is as black and white as it looks on first viewing.
He paints a good picture but none of those texts are really all that incriminating and could be seen in a humorous light if we could see all of the convo.

He fails to mention that she got $300k from her insurance company and agreed to settle on those grounds. There are also the two other cases against him for similar. It's hard to know what went on but I wouldn't be rushing to call her a liar based on his version of events.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I don't know. I'm not sure this is as black and white as it looks on first viewing.
He paints a good picture but none of those texts are really all that incriminating and could be seen in a humorous light if we could see all of the convo.

He fails to mention that she got $300k from her insurance company and agreed to settle on those grounds. There are also the two other cases against him for similar. It's hard to know what went on but I wouldn't be rushing to call her a liar based on his version of events.
Well, my sentence is based on what he said and specially that he was acquitted. The settlement was for a second trial where he sued her

LARulz

The full reading of the case/what she filed was mental. It's amazing how he has never been dragged through the mud till now

I hope his career is finally finished, I don't really get what he is so good at. He doesn't even write or produce any music does he?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The full reading of the case/what she filed was mental. It's amazing how he has never been dragged through the mud till now

I hope his career is finally finished, I don't really get what he is so good at. He doesn't even write or produce any music does he?
Don't worry if he writes rhymes, he writes cheques for sexual assault allegations

Smithy89

He also played a part in certain rapper deaths, multiple rappers. I don't care what anyone says

Herman Toothrot

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/nov/22/axl-rose-sexual-assault-lawsuit

Axl Rose sued for alleged violent sexual assault by former model

In lawsuit filed under New York’s Adult Survivors Act, Sheila Kennedy alleges the Guns N’ Roses singer assaulted her in 1989
I have no doubts that bad things went on in and around that band, and all bands of that nature in that time. They definitely weren't pretending to be something they weren't. Kennedy actually detailed this assault in a film a few years back and talked about how Rose switched from being nice to violent to nice again. She also says in the same film that the sex they had was consensual, so I don't see how this goes anywhere.

Taribo's Gap

He also played a part in certain rapper deaths, multiple rappers. I don't care what anyone says
The guy sounds like an absolute monster and there are always suspicious incidents popping up around him. Very dark energy. Another story has come out that the forced Cassie to get breast implants and then pressured the surgeon to remove them the next day because he did not like the way they turned out. The surgeon suggested at least six months for them to heal and settle, as what he was demanding was a very dangerous course of action, but he did not care and demanded immediate removal anyway.

@LARulz if you want to know what he is good at, the answer is power games.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Dani Alves: Spanish prosecutor seeks nine-year prison term for ex-Brazil and Barcelona defender

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67514911

The 40-year-old is to stand trial in Spain for alleged sexual assault last December.

Alves has been in prison without bail since being arrested in January over an allegation he assaulted a woman in a Barcelona nightclub.
at the risk of denying him a fair trial, i’d say he looks like exactly the kind of person that would do something horrible like that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Saw him on TV preaching love and positivity and all that jazz. Looks like that was a carefully planned PR move to get ahead of these allegations.

arnie_ni

Dani Alves: Spanish prosecutor seeks nine-year prison term for ex-Brazil and Barcelona defender

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67514911

The 40-year-old is to stand trial in Spain for alleged sexual assault last December.

Alves has been in prison without bail since being arrested in January over an allegation he assaulted a woman in a Barcelona nightclub.
First time hearing this and he's Been in jail for 11 months. Has this been hush hush or have I been living under a rock.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Why is the burden of guilt always placed on the man in domestic disputes?