g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Group Stage Draw | United draw PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow & Wolfsburg

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Can't they email the teams the rules? We don't actually care.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Suarez imo. Neymar was incredible last season.

39 goals, 11 assists. 10 goals in the CL!
Suarez had 7 and couldn't play half the group games. Starting with game against City away on February 24th where he scored 2, he scored 18 in 21 games and had 21 assists by the end of the season. Over the course of the season Neymar was better and should probably be included but Suarez was amazing in the last 1/3rd.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Good idea to put champions in Pot 1, though actually it could make it tougher for teams like Zenit and PSV.

Born2Lose

Everybody sitting there looks like they are in a funeral. Wish LVG would go up there and tell Duncan Goodhew to shut up!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Again disagree, I watched alot of Barca last season and Neymar simply looked the more dangerous player. Goals win you games and tournaments.
Goals aren't created out of the blue. Good football leads to goals. They both scored plenty. Suarez' all round game is complete and refined. Neymar is still rusty and inconsistent in this regard.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
BARCELONA IN GROUP E, AMAZING1!!!!!!

R'hllor

Can people stop posting their predictions now when they starting doing an actual draw,thank you all.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
I swear if its PSG and Barcelona in the same group again...

edit : last year was the first time, idk why i said this