Champions League Group Stage Draw | United draw PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow & Wolfsburg

space

Every year lmao someone struggles with the balls and the host just puts more pressure on them. It's the best part

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
He gets much better service than he gives back. He actually hasn't even assisted Suarez believe it or not.
I'll never deny the guys talent but looking at his big CL goals it's a case of Messi and Saurez taking players out of the game, then Neymar standing all alone, and receiving the ball in acres of space to actually finish it off.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Typical UEFA self indulgent, self obsessed pretentious bollocks.

Drag it out more why don't you?

Should be done more like the FA cup draw, two blokes, a sack of balls and all over in 5 minutes.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Mate, you're under rating Neymar massively. He got 5 goals in the Copa Rey from quarter finals onwards and scored in every leg in the CL from quarters onwards scoring 7. In those same games Suarez got 4...
:confused: What? I said Neymar was better and should have been there instead. He had a great season and scored lots of important goals (every CL game from the quarters onwards) but Suarez was also on fire by the season close so I can understand why people might pick him.

Crustanoid

Schmikes will make sure we get a good draw. They're definitely all scared of him

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
:confused: What? I said Neymar was better and should have been there instead. He had a great season and scored lots of important goals (every CL game from the quarters onwards) but Suarez was also on fire by the season close so I can understand why people might pick him.
You and the other guy have similar names. ;)

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Real, United and Porto, only CL winners in Pot 2. Good company :drool:

No winners in pot 3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken.