Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This is a better 2nd half from PSG so far. Their full backs are positioning themselves higher up, and that's forcing the wing backs to drop deeper. The midfielders, as a result, are getting more space and time on the ball and are now able to build their attacks.

poleglass red

I like the random winner takes all cup feel, of these single games. PSG are the better team but are trailing, if this was a 2 leg encounter, they might have injured players like Mbappe back, Neymar would be more match fit and you'd fancy them to win over the 2 legs. Here they have injuries, their best player can't seem to score. Best team might not progress.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Neymar deserves to play in a top team again. Hope he gets away from this shit PSG side. Such a fantastic player to watch. Would fecking love to see him at United.

Is this De Roon fella the same one who looked dog shit for Boro a few years back?

MileStolar

Neymar really fecked himself over by going to this pathetic team for money, he really could've had a better career had he stayed at Barca...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It’s like every single year when these big games come around, Marco Verratti is always injured when his team need him.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
The difference in quality between Neymar and the rest of this PSG starting XI is insane

Zoo

They have Draxler on the bench. Remember when he was a wonder kid.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Neymar really fecked himself over by going to this pathetic team for money, he really could've had a better career had he stayed at Barca...
Was it because he wanted to be top dog? He was in Messi's shadow as anybody would be. Money might have played a little part as well.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Herrera is (and always was) bang average.

Very likeable, but my god, he was so overrated by a lot on here

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Neymar deserves to play in a top team again. Hope he gets away from this shit PSG side. Such a fantastic player to watch. Would fecking love to see him at United.

Is this De Roon fella the same one who looked dog shit for Boro a few years back?
Can you imagine all the Utd fan’s twisting theirselves into a pretzel defending his diving and antics after slating him for years :lol:

MileStolar

I go see live football since the late 70ies,regularly since 1992. All of the most memorable matches I've witnessed were CL knockout stage return matches. There is *nothing in football* that comes close to the feeling when your team just came back from a bad fist leg to go through and you as a supporter in the stands have contributed. Go away :D
I hope you haven't forgotten Belgrade in 1991.

Anustart89

Can you imagine all the Utd fan’s twisting theirselves into a pretzel defending his diving and antics after slating him for years :lol:
Mate, he's not diving. He's just got an unusually low pain threshold due to an uncommon disorder.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Papu Gomez for Malinovskyi? I guess they need someone with more energy to absorb the PSG pressure, but they'll miss Gomez's creativity. Palomino coming in makes sense, however; Atalanta are sitting deeper, and he'll defend the balls into the box better than Djimsiti will, who tends to lose his concentration.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
These days, I am more annoyed by the referees and coach, than the players.

In the past, we were better but unlucky. This year could be the opposite

MileStolar

Was it because he wanted to be top dog? He was in Messi's shadow as anybody would be. Money might have played a little part as well.
I think Messi Neymar Suarez was the best trio in history having scored 121 goal between themselves in one season, whatever made him quit that is silly reason imo

Pagh Wraith

I'm normally rooting for Atletico in the CL but Atalanta winning the whole thing would be quite something.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Herrera is going to get himself sent off. He’s on yellow card and he’s lunging in like that.

fps

Is Zapata going to have to keep this up as a lone striker? Looks exhausting.