Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Not sure why Perisic is starting. I hope the plan is to turn up the speed later on with a Coman sub when Barca is already a bit tired.

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
Not sure why Perisic is starting. I hope the plan is to turn up the speed later on with a Coman sub when Barca is already a bit tired.
Coman was out for a bit and probably can't play the whole game while Perisic is at 100%, is reliable, has a good work rate and the pace/speed Coutinho lacks. So bringing him for Coman keeps our attacking/defending shape (Coutinho drifts too much into Müller's area) and then we have Coman as a strong sub for later in the game if we should need him/Barca gets tired.

Lyricist

In the Last 18 years only once has a German team won the CL.
This financial doping fills the coffers of other clubs. Brilliant.
and takes money out of other sectores that actually need it. It can't be good to have billions sitting in the bank accounts of random football clubs and players, just rotting away.

Paul_Scholes18

Barca have been so poor a lot and Bayern so good, but I still feel like Barca will turn up better today. Single games suit them better.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Still find it a shame Arthur isn't going to play. One of my favourites to watch, and I would've loved to have seen him against some of Europe's best midfields.

SATA

This CL games are great. I get to watch Neymar and some of Mbappe the other night. Today it’ll be Messi and Lewa. I don’t get to watch these great players often outside of World Cups

MalcolmTucker

Proper european tie - haven't watched much of Bayern this season so looking forward to the game

Cantonagotmehere

Cannot believe this game is not even on network TV in the US. Have to stream via CBS. So many fees being grabbed for different football competitions/leagues.

I wonder if fubo tv is worth it.

Cloud7

After all these years of Barca being the most feared team around, the team that always went out to impose themselves on the opposition no matter what, it’s a bit surreal to see them set up as underdogs against someone.

Cloud7

What a fecking goal! Barcelona could be in for a long night tonight