Champions League QFs (11th - 19th April)

crossy1686

career ending
Dortmund are nowhere near as good as I was led to believe on here.
I think in fairness, after the bomb last week and them having trouble on the way to the ground today, they're not mentally in the right place. Plus, this Monaco side are really good and well up for it.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I think in fairness, after the bomb last week and them having trouble on the way to the ground today, they're not mentally in the right place. Plus, this Monaco side are really good and well up for it.
Yeah fair enough, Monaco are quality. Don't think Man City's loss was as bad as it first looked seeing them demolish Dortmund.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Can't find a single stream that doesn't keep buffering.

I fecking hate BT for taking the CL off sky. Used to be able to enjoy this tournament.

Vanrouge

So far, the ref in this Barca–Juve game is doing brilliantly. Not bowing to the manic pressure of the home fans or the players. I hope I haven't spoken too soon.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Why isn't Valdes trying to stop that ball, where was Carvalho? What did he say about what he did? What did he saw the linesman did?
You think that compares to what you lot got away with in the scandal? :lol:

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Barcelona are getting f**k all of this ref. . . You reap what you sow.

:lol:

NYAS

I remember when I was crucified by the Germans on here for simply stating I was strongly backing Monaco in this tie on the day the draw was made.

I said Monaco was on another planet to Dortmund this season in terms of performances and got some crap such as "Eintracht Frankfurt are better than Metz" in return. "You should only compare Champions League performances".

Completely ripping them apart, as expected.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Dortmund should offer Chelsea 40M for Christensen and 50M for Keita to Leipzig. Sell Gotze and Schuerrle.